Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

The way the writers have to pretend that the dubious mela wedding was not that bad by dropping lines like 'main jaanti hu Viraat bura insaan nahi hai'... etc. and Ammu's 'unki koi galti nahi hai'.smiley35

Her point about Jayesh-Ishika falls flat too... but then Ammu is often contradictory in her talks, thoughts, and actions. If you want to stay married to Virat, go ahead... no issues... dont pretend / dont act like he is a heera and say lines like he did nothing wrong. It was his choice to marry her the way he did. A normal, unassuming, guy next door, who you'll not even notice in a crowd, let alone a 'heera', wont do that.

TQ for update smiley20

Why to say those dialogue when in same episode she is going to say contracting dialogue smiley6

Jo karna hain dunke ki chot per karo as i said babz doesn't sleep between them or neither she has created some kundali natak like some drama were saas make couple sleep seperate.

As in they have so many banked ep then why zee upload it late any idea.

Edit:TQ god amu is not in khoon bhari mang movie type story otherwise she will be it was not my husband fault but those crocodiles who eat her while husband purposely pushes her smiley29

Edited by Annu. - 4 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Not a late upload at all - came up around 7:20. Kal ka ep hai ye wala.

Annu. thumbnail

Not a late upload at all - came up around 7:20. Kal ka ep hai ye wala.

Star plus has exact time morning 6pm to upload smiley36 PPl can watch the show and go to school too smiley37

Zee kept uploading late when i use to watch smiley16 smiley37Chalo achi baat hain smiley36

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

TQ for update smiley20

Why to say those dialogue when in same episode she is going to say contracting dialogue smiley6

Jo karna hain dunke ki chot per karo as i said babz doesn't sleep between them or neither she has created some kundali natak like some drama were saas make couple sleep seperate.

As in they have so many banked ep then why zee upload it late any idea.

Edit:TQ god amu is not in khoon bhari mang movie type story otherwise she will be it was not my husband fault but those crocodiles who eat her while husband purposely pushes her smiley29

I kind of get what she (or the writers) mean when she says that. Yup. he is blinded.. But kitna??? Whats the limit? even 10% of what has happened (and I'm likely being generous) many real couples would've been divorced by now. [Its like Abhi saying Rhea v/s Prachi is 'sibling rivalry'.] With what happened in the past it feels foolish.

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Haha 😄 🤣 yaar u still remember mela wala shaadi ha ha 😂 😆 😄 🤣 kab mukta ki yaadon mein and meri yaadon mein fade out hogayi 🤣😅🤣

Meri yaadon mein bhi serial fade out hogayi hain smiley29smiley14There was not a single article abt that wedding lagta media bhi bhol gayi thi smiley18 Chodo jinko yaad hona chaiye characters ko woh toh bhol gaye as in they don't care.

Annu. thumbnail

I kind of get what she (or the writers) mean when she says that. Yup. he is blinded.. But kitna??? Whats the limit? even 10% of what has happened (and I'm likely being generous) many real couples would've been divorced by now. [Its like Abhi saying Rhea v/s Prachi is 'sibling rivalry'.] With what happened in the past it feels foolish.

If they show babz like this then somewhere it feel that pri left becz of her smiley29 But amu,bhavani,jahan aur media and ush society walon ko problem nahin hain to hum kya bole smiley29 Poem can still gives news abt V having 2 wives but kiya kya they came to steal buss smiley39smiley29

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Meri yaadon mein bhi serial fade out hogayi hain smiley29smiley14There was not a single article abt that wedding lagta media bhi bhol gayi thi smiley18 Chodo jinko yaad hona chaiye characters ko woh toh bhol gaye as in they don't care.

Yup. There was nothing about that wedding. In fact they had an article about ex entry jab fake wedding ka natak chal raha tha. Leads ka wedding hai and nothing. Ajeeb tha.

Annu. thumbnail

Yup. There was nothing about that wedding. In fact they had an article about ex entry jab fake wedding ka natak chal raha tha. Leads ka wedding hai and nothing. Ajeeb tha.

I think the ex actress has PR smiley36 She was already in news becz of YRKKH.She was in public eye so was chosen for role i don't think itna acting talent hain.smiley18

Lagta hain phir PR ko pay kiya since they are in 7.30 slot again article are coming in few site smiley18 If yeh show mein sriti nahin hoti toh kab ka show ko alvida hogaya hota zee pe sesmiley36

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

any recent article link you can share with paid PR content?

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Hmm, this sounds watchable. I will catch up later. So she finally told him indirectly that he was the problem asking for proof...interesting but we know BA will be safe and nothing much will move.

BA is an idiot honestly because she is losing everything only because of selfishness and hate. If we look closer, Amu ne bass ek comment ke wajah se (Yacht) yeh sab paya hai joh woh deserved nahin karti. Talk about karma, it's her fault if VSA wed Ammu and became her DIL, and she is the one to blame for Nimmi's case and that more than half her family prefers Ammu. And she will lose her precious son (if the story allows it, which will never happen or maybe 1% chance) will hate her. She is the problem but her hate towards Ammu blinds her. The moment she will understand, it will be late and even if I don't know when this will end, I hope BA will die.

I did like Bhavani and Ammu's retorts in Ahuja house - definitely watchable. The rest... felt they have delayed it unnecessarily.