Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: ambsug

If the writers cannot give a good story, it is ok, but why give a blundering/bad story instead when they have such good casts in hand

I think they are just waiting for zee to bring in another replacement show. I don't think they are thinking through it much. smiley22 MD is concentrating on her new show, her assistant is handling this one, and isn't doing a great job handling it. Plus the slot change destroyed the last shred of interest, they had in the show.

Very fact that rerun gets more trp than 7.30 slot tells you much more than any rating can.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

9th: He goes on and on thinking she is Ammu. Ex hates it but Babs smiley29 Think he even asks you dont have a problem with me marrying banker ... or something similar.

Ammu and co reach Alibaug...

He goes deeper into the dream... now pheras and only the two around with the pandit. [felt odd that Ammu started to talk until noticed its just the two of them... nice move.]

Pheras done together... 7th vow he wants to take himself instead of her...

wakes up from the deeper dream... none of that happened... Pandit breaks his dream within the dream and V now looks at what he thinks is the dream. [Hmm... inception... though I havent watched the movie.]

Babs does the gathbandhan.

They stand up for the pheras... Babs notices something, gets shocked and scoots. Ammu and co dont notice her.

Virat and Ammu argue... tries to explain his dream...

It takes Shekhar to ask 'are you okay'.

blames her for signing the annulment papers. smiley32

Oh... they've some goons too. Ishika orders them to throw them out.

Ishika stops Ammu as ex tries to force him to wear the ms. unsuccessful, goes for the sindoor - [thought 'as if' ... but then ... ek chutki sindoor ki keemat tum kya jaano Adiandsid Babu?] was the thing that was needed for Ammu to break loose.

he puts the sindoor on Ammu. [Didn't like Ammu's expression in that moment. but anyways... used to it... ] Yup.. shaadi done.

Ex angry.

Nimm finds a stick.. and beats up a goon. Shekhar joins in. Ammu confronts ex. They say they'll call the cops.

Ammu tells them to call the cops. [Should've kept quiet and let them call the cops... but then... we dont want to end it here isn't it? we want to go back to square one.]

later goes on to extolling the virtues of the diya... then burns the annulment papers.

Babs watches from afar.

the end...

[So what will be the conclusion they'll go for? Doesn't look like the end of track... more of a end of plot ep - the level of suspense is of that level... May be precap will give hints.]

(Hmm... Think I did watch a different show... as always... smiley2 Different screening for chem students perhaps.)

Edited by Adiandsid - 11 days ago
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Just to satisfy some SM folks, team planned to give a dream scene of saat phera's in red wedding dress to Amruta while both are willing and smiling, that's it..smiley26 plus to showcase that Babs can't be redeemed as mom and can't also be exposed soon...smiley6

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: LAV2725

Just to satisfy some SM folks, team planned to give a dream scene of saat phera's in red wedding dress to Amruta while both are willing and smiling, that's it..smiley26 plus to showcase that Babs can't be redeemed as mom and can't also be exposed soon...smiley6

And they fell for it. Apparently Virat has redeemed himself too.

nilmi thumbnail

What is the moral of the story...I feel like I just read a childhood fairytale book...smiley29

Thanks for the update

they saw Babs?

Edited by nilmi - 11 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Nope they didnt see Babs.

nilmi thumbnail

So redemption is done and dusted...No Babs expose...Hopefully they throw X out of Ahujas

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

So redemption is done and dusted...No Babs expose...Hopefully they throw X out of Ahujas

No idea. Wont be surprised if she continues there. Ideally they should be done with Ishika too... but will they?

Redemption... acc to me no. and dont think it will happen either.

sritixlove thumbnail
If x is thrown out of ahujas,then she will come back with rajiv i thinkπŸ₯²πŸ₯²
Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wow nice epi today smiley37

After long long time I remembered the climax of 90 s movie 🎬 🎞 πŸ€£πŸ˜…

Shaadi ka nandap goondey heroin running for her lover in a car πŸš— wai wai

Puraney donon ko yaad dilaya mukta ney lil emotional 😒 now 😒 😭