Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

I don’t understand why Amu is still in the Ahuja house. She went there to prove her innocence, and thanks to X, she did. Amu is now the main reason for Virat’s problems. She can support him as a friend while staying in her own house...she doesn’t need to share the bedroom with Virat for that.

She considers him her friend, and it’s the same from Virat’s side. I think a separation will help them realize their feelings for each other, and psycho Babs might stop her disgusting plans for a while

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ab yeh baat main app aur forum waaley jaantey hain aur chahtein hain smiley16

But who will tell mukta only afrinparvin can tell smiley37smiley36 bcz uski aur mukta ki baat cheet texting mein hoti hai smiley36

Separation is needed needed needed kabsey gala phad phad key chillarahi hoon kiss ko Tara's hi nahin aara mujhpey smiley19smiley18

Ab amu styaing in that house is waste if time fir us fir her also but mukta don't want to listen bhaishaap smiley44

Ab Naya koi character ki entry honey wali hai dekhtey hain woh kya gul khilayegi smiley44

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

New article where her pic( seeing that only I said I got negative vibe from her), character and name( Vandana) revealed. In that pic, her left hand had little band, Amruta will be her niece, she will create havoc in AmVira's life.

Now one thing also I want to say if we will by any chance get Dildar's scene with her( some kind of suspicious) then I will be confirmed that they had past relation and most probably Virat will be her son. Babita is mostly a big gone case. No redemption,no sympathy, nothing will work for her anymore and also I suddenly remembered Deepika's word that babita had many black money and hidden story, so these also create suspect about babita's character and hopefully writers didn't forget these about Babita. I don't know why but I'm feeling like she will turn Virat's real mom but phir bhi it's just my guess, don't know actually what will happen but I really don't want to see babita as Virat's mother anymore.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nilmi

I don’t understand why Amu is still in the Ahuja house. She went there to prove her innocence, and thanks to X, she did. Amu is now the main reason for Virat’s problems. She can support him as a friend while staying in her own house...she doesn’t need to share the bedroom with Virat for that.

She considers him her friend, and it’s the same from Virat’s side. I think a separation will help them realize their feelings for each other, and psycho Babs might stop her disgusting plans for a while

I don't get it either!!! And its for the same reason that I mentioned it will backfire on her. They've made her weird since he left for Alibaug. [Have seen Sriti's Ganga and Pragya... never before did I not connect with what her character is doing - thats nearly 2500 eps there.]

Do consider, however, that this was completely fine if they got married in a better way! [Aah... the beauty of those mela epssmiley27 - The gift that keeps on giving.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 7 days ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Mukta aunty look Ishaan2 is spreading fake rumours about us that we do chit chattingsmiley43 now please prove it as correct news and please just check my all msgs(himmat hai tohsmiley37) which I sent you and also give me reply too(pyaar sesmiley9), I'm waitingsmiley37And if you feel angry seeing my msgs then please vent out your anger on Ishaan2 because this person will be solely responsible for your mood swingssmiley37smiley37

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

New article where her pic( seeing that only I said I got negative vibe from her), character and name( Vandana) revealed. In that pic, her left hand had little band, Amruta will be her niece, she will create havoc in AmVira's life.

Now one thing also I want to say if we will by any chance get Dildar's scene with her( some kind of suspicious) then I will be confirmed that they had past relation and most probably Virat will be her son. Babita is mostly a big gone case. No redemption,no sympathy, nothing will work for her anymore and also I suddenly remembered Deepika's word that babita had many black money and hidden story, so these also create suspect about babita's character and hopefully writers didn't forget these about Babita. I don't know why but I'm feeling like she will turn Virat's real mom but phir bhi it's just my guess, don't know actually what will happen but I really don't want to see babita as Virat's mother anymore.

If she is Virat's real mom by any chance, then what will happen to Virat and Amu’s relationship? smiley5

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

No change in VA relationship if she turns out to be his mom.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5361684

Lets move here.

Edited by Adiandsid - 7 days ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail

She is not Bhavani's real sister yrrr,tum bhi naasmiley36Muu boli behen bhi ho sakti hai, but her dressing isn't giving me NRI working woman vibesmiley37She is looking like pankhor aunty with chugalkhor moodsmiley37please don't take me wrong here,mujhe jo laga maine bol diyasmiley43

nilmi thumbnail

found that article. I’m also not getting positive vibes from her. She seems like Aji 2.0. smiley18

I really don’t want Amu and Virat to end up being cousins....smiley39

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Now a days sab chalta hai especially in serialsmiley37And also in real life too, In our Islam religion, cousins can get married. And also not to forget we could never able to see SriJit as couplesmiley37#iykyk what's the mattersmiley16