Frequent Posters

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

@Adiandsid. Please consider if its time for new thread. 150 pages soon

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Already created. We'll move into that one when this touches 150.

Adiandsid thumbnail

26th precap: Post aarti 'dhamaaka' was reserved for Jayesh - who wants the FIR to be taken back / add Babita's name in it, since she is the real criminal. Babs asks 'they are insulting me and you are just standing there'. Bachca too preoccupied to react.

[Dont know what happened of case with Isha, Rajeev, my darling Tara smiley19... never followed up... but ... isme FIR wapas lena bohot jaroori hai.]

nilmi thumbnail

Thanks for the update. smiley20

Good point from Jayesh. Now, mahaan Amu will intervene and ask Virat to withdraw the complaint, or Babs will try her sick drama. I hope Jayesh stays in the story. I love Amu and Harsh scenes more than Amu in the Ahuja scenes. I'm fed up with Virat babysitting... smiley18

at least show some romance...smiley43 I won’t complain smiley9

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Babita's cupboard is the strong evidence of her all heinous crimes she has ever done till now, be it the phn where she talked with Suresh,the pic leaking, the medicine which she mixed in Bhavani's drink so that she would blurt out AmVira's fake marriage plan, the real divorce paper of Virat's and also maybe many unknown things which are hidden as Deepika already mentioned in early episode that babita has so many black money. I just want Virat will be the one( not Amruta because then makers will gift another mela type episodes) who will open her cupboard and will learn every hidden truth of that dir*y woman and this twist will be one of the best twist for me if it will happen.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

Thanks for the update. smiley20

Good point from Jayesh. Now, mahaan Amu will intervene and ask Virat to withdraw the complaint, or Babs will try her sick drama. I hope Jayesh stays in the story. I love Amu and Harsh scenes more than Amu in the Ahuja scenes. I'm fed up with Virat babysitting... smiley18

at least show some romance...smiley43 I won’t complain smiley9

Well... I will complain about the romance scenes. smiley37... yeah ... better than baby sitting ones - I could sit through all the brain freeze scenes, but get annoyed watching the baby sitting ones.

Hope she doesn't intervene (but the mahaan insaan will)... better to leave it to Virat to do what he wants to. But think she will use the fainting drama - there was a hospital bts isn't it?

PS: Am expecting things to backfire on Amruta - through Virat... - pre/post romantic phase. ['You could've left after you proved your innocence. Why did you stay?' is likely to be one of the points.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 7 days ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Is there any chance the patient who's in hospital is the new masi? Because the pic I saw her left hand had band.

nilmi thumbnail

It’s highly unlikely that Amu is sitting on Babs bed while Virat is standing. There was also another BTS where Virat is walking in an upset mood, and Amu is walking behind him. I haven’t seen the new actress in any BTS yet.... maybe she will make her entry during Navratri..

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Most probably Virat's walking with upset face is after Jayesh and two witches drama and Amruta will go to console him because the place is same where they stood during first annulment given episode and their first date. And if babita is seriously injured then why movie showing plan? The new entry's first look already revealed and there I noticed her left hand had band and that Priyanka girl maybe yesterday shared a story where she was with babita and babita had no bandage on her head too. And most importantly the ogling (smiley43) bts gave us idea Virat is happy with naughty expression and Amruta is shying with shameless expression, so if babita is illed then why they will be happy and celebrate another function?

Edited by Afrinaparvin - 7 days ago
nilmi thumbnail

Oh, where did you see the first look of the new entry? smiley5

I also don’t think Babs will be seriously injured. If she’s the one on the hospital bed, it has to be another one of her dramas.