Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

https://youtu.be/Q6hRx1zDKHk?si=xseByGxaPBrSZiDe

Mission 'Cheer Up bachcha' continues on war footing. smiley29

They really don't have any long term vision. Sad. smiley13

Btw Ammu's blouse looks like it was part of her chudidaar which she wore during the 'staying on the terrace track.' It's all budgeting problems. However, have they ever repeated/restyled a costume for the Ahujas like Blabber? smiley24

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Meanwhile, ep for 25th is out. Will update in a while (provided they dont delete it).

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ab virat ko hasaney ka mission Kab khatam hoga. ??????smiley29

Let him go through the pain 😢 chota baccha hai woh woh Ghar pey reh Kar ay se vorat ko hasana khilana pilana poo×××× Ana karthi tho obviously babita ko gussa ayega hi na just give him some space dammit smiley7

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Already watchedsmiley36Kuch khas nhi thasmiley23

Btw suddenly I remembered something. When Arjit posted last AmVira pic(ignore group pic and new time slot pic) was during their sangeet time and then uske baad we all know how excitement episodes were especially mention mela walasmiley37Now he posted their pic and already Masi's first look came who will create havoc in AmVira's lifesmiley37 so their new pic and new bts toofan ke aane se pehle ki shanti wala lag rha hai mujhesmiley37

Edited by Afrinaparvin - 7 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

25th:

Ammu, Nimmi, Anjali on the mission - cheer up Virat - walk into the office, play a word game... he gives in, unwillingly... talk about visarjan.

Ex and Ishika wait for Babs... Ex pours some oil so that Babs can fall down... but then Ishika catches her when she comes... confrontation... ex says a lot... but wonders if she has said a bit too much... but then Babs is ready to do anything to make Ammu 'barbaad'.

Ammu udaas smiley19... poor girl.... her Virrawt Sir didn't yet come... doesn't talk to anyone... wanted to take him away for a while so that he can be a bit free.... smiley19.... but Virrawt sir hasn't come yet. smiley19

tp in hiding what they were talking about from Bhavani... she leaves... bass... viraawt sir aa jaye. smiley19

Babs has to be on the move... else Ammu wil get closer to her Bachcha... Ex kind of makes Babs listen... Ishika pre-occupied with FIR...

Ex asks for 45% shares of Ahuja empire to get Amruta out. Babs tells her to buzz off (and she leaves)... Ex knows she will come back.

Ammu.... Virrawt Sir nahi aayein... smiley19.... Nimmi, Anjali came... but no Virrawt Sir. smiley19 ... Dildaar came too... but no Virrawt Sir. smiley19...

Aarti can wait,... Virrawt sir should come... and.... [fit in the song 'Aayiye... aapka... intazaar tha' here...] smiley41he arrived... smiley40she goes towards him and wanted to hug him perhaps... but Bhavani called her for aartismiley7(enemy of love)... Jahan, Harsh, welcome Virrawt Sir...

Virat looks at Bhavani with a sorry face, Ammu happy...

Ammu would rather do aarti of Virrawt Sir than Ganpati...

Aarti... Ammu looks for ways to make Virrawt Sir do the aarti... But will he do aarti???? smiley19 How can I make him do aarti? will he do it with me??? no... I am doing it alone... smiley19... But... Virrawt Sir smiley40... performs aarti with me... smiley9

A to Bappa - Give Virrawt sir strength to face the circumstance. Let Babs know what she has done so that she can apologise to Virat... 'phir sab theek ho jayega'.

V to Bappa - I have done a lot of bad things to Ammu and her family... Give me strength that I can apologise to them. Give me a chance to repent (redeem) my sins. [Probably the only good part of the ep.]

[Please someone slap Ammu!!!!]

Edited by Adiandsid - 7 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Already watchedsmiley36Kuch khas nhi thasmiley23

Btw suddenly I remembered something. When Arjit posted last AmVira pic(ignore group pic and new time slot pic) was during their sangeet time and then uske baad we all know how excitement episodes were especially mention mela walasmiley37Now he posted their pic and already Masi's first look came who will create havoc in AmVira's lifesmiley37 so their new pic and new bts toofan ke aane se pehle ki shanti wala lag rha hai mujhesmiley37

Totally skippable.

But they released it much earlier I think. Had seen tweets about the word game an hour or so back.

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update 👍 but waste of time episode smiley7

Yes kya hai yaar Kab thak virat virat usko hasana usko khulana mission Kab seeda muudey pey ayegi mukta smiley44

Ab phir sey trio planning session shuru hogayi wow wow ex asked 45% of Abuja shares wah wah and still babita want her inn and amu out really really 😑

I bow for babita mam smiley32

Ammu ko slap karna bhi bear hai 😑

Let us slap overselves smiley18

Edited by Ishaan2 - 7 days ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Episode was not good that's why released early I guesssmiley36 btw for me babita is really the real dumb character. She's using the money minded gold digger who asked her for property share just to throw Amruta from Virat's lifesmiley37I think the only good part from today's episode is the one you mentioned as good part and hope writers will not forget his monologuesmiley37

Btw I'm not impressed with Vandana's (Preeti) look(sorry for very early opinion) as it is already giving me negative vibesmiley37Hope she will do good not excess like Babita or Ajismiley37

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Totally skippable.

But they released it much earlier I think. Had seen tweets about the word game an hour or so back.

Acha toh phir ff mode dekhungi aaj raat with yesterday's eps!

Jahan aunty koi batade ke daramshala kohle. Ek Bhawani ka business and dusri hai uski hotel money aa jayega.

Rajeev property ke peeche or aab Pri. Ahuja bankrupt hone wala hai and no terrace stay will help. And the funniest thing with all this, is we don't know what kind of businessmen these people are. Ajeeb hai yeh show ki dastaan, bohot ajeeb. Na head, na tail, bohot ajeeb hai. Upar Ammu koh gayi haismiley44We are wasting our precious time

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

AJ as I recall said they dont have control at this time. It makes me think KMTMG hopes for bad ratings on new shows ... or waits for contract renewal negotiations to get better time slot

The tweet I think was a reply to tweets (or a reaction to the tweets) about the Jahan bedroom scene after it was uploaded on the app. With the positive feedback, he mentioned 'watch it on tv'... [which actually wont help with the rating, unless you are a trp audience). With the new entry planned, doesn't look like its in any danger for the time being at least.