Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: nilmi

saw Aj's tweet asking to watch the show at 7:30 PM on TV..... it gives me negative vibes... maybe our show is under scanner...smiley19

From the day they dropped that BA's truth wala yahin feeling aya ta. It's obvious that 7:30 PM mein the show is not doing well. I feel sad for Arjit, who grew acting-wise but jab story karab hai hum kuch nahin kar sakte. And foreign wale toh kuch nahin kar sakte hai

Edited by Pyaarasam - 8 days ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Jab lead 18+ grown up ki tara behave karege toh kuch milege abhi V is just 2-5yr old smiley37

Yeh bhi hai smiley37 Aur bechari Ammu uss duniya mein phass gayi hai itna ke brainless bhi ban gayi

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It's true that they are unhappy with sudden time change and fallen trp but AJ tweeted that sat,the AmVira centric episode and the way fans were praising for their performance,so he appreciated them and said ho sake toh tv pe bhi dekh lena, and from there I got the clue that very soon zee(I call joker) will send noticesmiley37 I still don't understand when new serials didn't get 10pm time then why this experiment?smiley37 Ok no problem and I don't care. They both deserve good project and will get for sure and that's matter for mesmiley27

Edit: sorry @nilmi forgot to tag you

Edited by Afrinaparvin - 8 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nilmi

saw Aj's tweet asking to watch the show at 7:30 PM on TV..... it gives me negative vibes... maybe our show is under scanner...smiley19

The tweet I think was a reply to tweets (or a reaction to the tweets) about the Jahan bedroom scene after it was uploaded on the app. With the positive feedback, he mentioned 'watch it on tv'... [which actually wont help with the rating, unless you are a trp audience). With the new entry planned, doesn't look like its in any danger for the time being at least.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

25th precap: Ammu waiting for Virat to arrive for Ganpati visarjan - similar to the aarti the other day. (Lagta hai the dhamaka of clip parallel will be entry of Mausi.) 'Mujhe poora bharosa hai Virat sir jaroor ayenge visarjan ke liye'.

Kyu yaar kyu? Kya se kya bana diya character ka.smiley29

PS: seems like she hasnt yet recovered from the shock of being given the annulment papers on the date night. Shes been behaving weird ever since.smiley36

Edited by Adiandsid - 8 days ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

It's true that they are unhappy with sudden time change and fallen trp but AJ tweeted that sat,the AmVira centric episode and the way fans were praising for their performance,so he appreciated them and said ho sake toh tv pe bhi dekh lena, and from there I got the clue that very soon zee(I call joker) will send noticesmiley37 I still don't understand when new serials didn't get 10pm time then why this experiment?smiley37 Ok no problem and I don't care. They both deserve good project and will get for sure and that's matter for mesmiley27

Edit: sorry @nilmi forgot to tag you

Kyun ki 10 mein toh ek Bhagya hai na!!! Or am I mistaken? They will never replace them no matter what. Unfortunately!

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

25th precap: Ammu waiting for Virat to arrive for Ganpati visarjan - similar to the aarti the other day. (Lagta hai the dhamaka of clip parallel will be entry of Mausi.) 'Mujhe poora bharosa hai Virat sir jaroor ayenge visarjan ke liye'.

PS: seems like she hasnt yet recovered from the shock of being given the annulment papers on the date night. Shes been behaving weird ever since.smiley36

Didn't see the new actress in that aarti BTS video. Maybe she will appear during the Navratri festival. I think after the aarti, there will be the hospital drama with Babs, then a movie date, followed by the police station scene, and then Navratri........

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Can ammu focus on bhagwan for once rather then her Parmeshwar V smiley29 Nahin toh bhagwan bura man jayenge smiley29

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Chalo ek aur bts release huyi

Humara amvira gadar key sunny deol and Amisha key duet gaarahey thei smiley29

And he kissed her on forehead 😍 smiley37

Hmmm ppl in X chidiya they can't even breath itseems Bolo abhi smiley37

Most probably it will be a dream sequence ussey zyada hamara naseeb mein kuch nahin hoga dekhna smiley29

Becharey sab X chidiya pey oxygen pey hai bcz they can't breath as he kissed her on forehead smiley32oxygen cylinder lekey ghoom rahey hain smiley44

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Was waiting for your reactionsmiley43They can't breathe, let's request Jassi and Mukta for giving "much excitement you all!!" wala kuch dhamakedar episodes,then automatically they will again start breathingsmiley37smiley37