Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 days ago

woh movie date ka imagination rahega... and Ammu will wake him up from that dream... which shook him and made him look at her.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Please tell me it's the actual truth that will happen 🥺🤧 please hope so✌️. Masi please come soon, aji se hate tha but apse nhi karungi jab jab aap Virat ko dhoyenge, but please jaldi aa jayiyesmiley37 I'm so tired seeing Babita's pukingsmiley11 btw aab please don't tell me now ishika's godh bhalai, giving birth,etc track ayega and that's why suddenly out of nowhere they brought Jayesh backsmiley11

nilmi thumbnail

But unfortunately, it could be Amu's dream... the aftereffect of seeing nagna goomna Virat...smiley43

Maybe they are watching some performance at the Navratri festival, and Amu imagines herself like that.

We only get dream weddings and dream romances... just give us a dream SR and finish the story. smiley43

No comments on psycho Babs... kuch toh weird chal raha hai uske saath regarding Virat. It's disgusting how they portray her character.smiley35

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Please tell me it's the actual truth that will happen 🥺🤧 please hope so✌️. Masi please come soon, aji se hate tha but apse nhi karungi jab jab aap Virat ko dhoyenge, but please jaldi aa jayiyesmiley37 I'm so tired seeing Babita's pukingsmiley11 btw aab please don't tell me now ishika's godh bhalai, giving birth,etc track ayega and that's why suddenly out of nowhere they brought Jayesh backsmiley11

Looks like Ishika's V for vitamin has worked...smiley39

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

But unfortunately, it could be Amu's dream... the aftereffect of seeing nagna goomna Virat...smiley43

Maybe they are watching some performance at the Navratri festival, and Amu imagines herself like that.

We only get dream weddings and dream romances... just give us a dream SR and finish the story. smiley43

No comments on psycho Babs... kuch toh weird chal raha hai uske saath regarding Virat. It's disgusting how they portray her character.smiley35

I second that. Guruji ki bhavishyavani sapne me sachch kar do...

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

Looks like Ishika's V for vitamin has worked...smiley39

But poore ek do mahine Jayesh to gayab tha!

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ohh no I didn't think like that waysmiley37 Jayesh toh gayeb thasmiley37 Ishika yeh bachcha kiska hai,bataosmiley37

Now a days whenever I see babita,I feel scared,ek bachchi ko darr dikhati hai psycho auratsmiley11Shame on hersmiley35

Seem like it will be Virat's dream because Amruta isn't romanticsmiley43

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: flutterby

We will move only in the end of the show. smiley15 Till that time, no hopes.

Yeah! I also feel it's the beginning of the end warna why BA was exposed!!! Jaldi we will here that the show goes off

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So Masi is for dildar ji interestingsmiley37 Hmm so soon we will babz and V attending dildarji haldi mehndi dancingsmiley37In Amu's house this time but will V be as understanding as Amu to attend it smiley37

Since they want to do some function may be ishika pregnant.Phir uskha function catering order humiliation smiley29

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

No Jassi you can't fool me aannyymoorree🥱 but one comment afraid me to the coresmiley24 that person guessed it can be babita's horrible dreamsmiley11 saktenash kar diya mood kasmiley11 @nilmi aao milke roye because most probably it will be Amruta's dream as Virat sir aab achche bante ja rha hai according to hersmiley19Pagal ladkismiley37Ladke ko tadpao uske liye tum kyon tadap rhi hosmiley37Virat change yourself from good to worst for last time just to give us normal Amruta back and then you can change yourself from worst to best, mera support rahega Virat puttarsmiley37Kindly give us AmVira's love story track, proper marriage track then jitna romance,18+, steamy, hottie scenes dikhana hai dikhanasmiley43Main koi complain nhi karungi, pakka 🤫

18+ Bhul jao smiley37 Yeh todha impossible hai. 13+ toh bhi nahin hai kahan 18+ hogasmiley36