Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

It does have a dreamy look.

Can expect new entry on the 300th ep. (Dont check ep no these days... think we are on 298?).

I'll check the number for me to put a frustration post on X (most probably) if I'm in the mood

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

I don't think Dream Hoga whatever BTS came out. I guess with BA's expo, they try to bring in the love beyond the I & U ke beech thing. However, the villains' gang won't let it happen. Plus, with Aaji's fiasco, even that aunt might come in between (if not to wake Ammu)

But Virat is unlikely to play that musical instrument for real..smiley37

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Sriti shared as a post too.

Acha! Was not IG earlier, let me check it

Edited by Pyaarasam - 8 days ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

Acha wait!

Edited by Pyaarasam - 8 days ago

Word Count: 0

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

This in recent times is most apt summation of KMTMG, which I found on a IG comment to datz post.smiley41

wholeheartedly_yours_
This is the perfect example showing that you don’t even need a proper story. Just take two lead characters from different states, and you can easily fill up screen time with festivals from both cultures. Sprinkle in a few romantic moments between the leads (but make sure they never confess or realize their love), and voilà—your daily soap is ready! A simple three-line plot has now been stretched into almost 10 months of episodes.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nilmi

No way.. learnt only recently that the instrument is played with cuticles (the left hand).

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

As per widely promoted new bts, Jassi & Mukta and her writers woke up from slumber or too desperate to whitewash that mela crap as valid shaadi??smiley13

VSA suddenly is turned from Punjabi Hindu into a Punjabi Sikh wearing a pagdi in this story, smiley3 now after 10 months into KMTMG telecast? smiley29

But Nimmi to Rajeev & Pri got married to Virat following Hindu rituals, that's irony. smiley9

Edited by LAV2725 - 8 days ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

Dekh liya! Well, Idk what to think about it. Dream ho sakta hai because of the instrument. But it can also be just ainvy for the moment. And if it's a dream I want it to be Virat's not Ammu. Please aisa ho.

Aur unke pic haye mein marjawan they look fantastic smiley27

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Seriously, kya hai yeh yaar!!!! smiley24smiley7

We are not moving!

We will move only in the end of the show. smiley15 Till that time, no hopes.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No Jassi you can't fool me aannyymoorree🥱 but one comment afraid me to the coresmiley24 that person guessed it can be babita's horrible dreamsmiley11 saktenash kar diya mood kasmiley11 @nilmi aao milke roye because most probably it will be Amruta's dream as Virat sir aab achche bante ja rha hai according to hersmiley19Pagal ladkismiley37Ladke ko tadpao uske liye tum kyon tadap rhi hosmiley37Virat change yourself from good to worst for last time just to give us normal Amruta back and then you can change yourself from worst to best, mera support rahega Virat puttarsmiley37Kindly give us AmVira's love story track, proper marriage track then jitna romance,18+, steamy, hottie scenes dikhana hai dikhanasmiley43Main koi complain nhi karungi, pakka 🤫