Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Agreed... I haven't watched the episode yet. It seems like Ishika is either pregnant or about to pretend to be. Jayesh might ask Amu to withdraw her complaint against Ishika and X... wth. And Jassi's BTS... it looks more like Amu's dream, which means it's Amu falling in love first, not Virat... really disappointing...smiley11

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Annu.

TQ for update smiley20

Hmm i told already even massi entry won't be add anything to drama.No matter how many character they add in this drama it will be same.Becz from first nothing is coming between AV smiley18

Let ammu be in with her sir and maam who cares.Even if V cheats on her she will be ok .How conveniently they show ex not around now.Wasn't she V's wife?Did they got copy of divorce paper?smiley18

There was a Maa exchange show on Sony and those mother didn't even like suggestion from eo regarding parenting.

Bold: Actually true. Wont be surprised at all.

nilmi thumbnail

Fed up already... waiting for the new entry and some progress in the story. The BTS disappointed me even more... I don't want Amu to fall for him first. Hopefully, it's Virat's dream...

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

24th:

Bhavani and Jahan wait for Ammu. Ammu arrives. Bhavani tells Ammu to come back now that the job is done. Ammu makes some excuse and goes -

Ex-Ishika-Jayesh scene... not revealed what she asked... but he agrees. [Something to do with asking Ammu - oh... ask Virat to take back the FIR.]

Ammu saying things to Harsh from the 5th (or is it 3rd?) floor is heard by them in the other floor (5th / 3rd). Asks them to leave cause Ammu is coming... [2 floors???]

Odd thing is before he goes in, ex goes on with her monologue 'ise to nipta liya, ab Babita Ahuja ki baari.' [Waah... timing... and of course Jayesh cant hear at all.] Where did Ishika go? her home or with ex? dont ask... not shown... no idea.

Harsh-Ammu scene. [facepalm] Wish I could go in and slap Ammu... tries to convince literal crap to him as to why she is going back... ehsaan, dosti, guilt se bahar laana... the list goes on and on.... smiley35 unko pachtava hai... etc. etc. etc. smiley35bohot badal gaye hai... yup... smiley35smiley35smiley35 Good questions from Harsh... but then he has to lose of course. [I have no idea what they are doing with her.] At least what she said is something she believes in ... and not excuses to avoid saying things. Some solace she hasn't forgotten the mela incident... but then does it matter??? Doesn't look like it.

[Would've been good if they actually showed what she said 'Tumhe kya lagta hai Harshya, maine khud se aise sawaal nahi kiya hai?'.... 'Show, Dont Tell' is a rule in writing ... and perhaps we may connect with Ammu better if they show her thinking, asking herself relevant questions, rather than her telling these things to Dildaar, Harsh, Bhavani.... which in any case, they emphasise as an excuse. (though, show dont tell, i guess, doesn't exactly work this way).]

[God their habit of editing the sound of some dialogues... smiley35... doing that since week one perhaps... still continues in the same way nearing ep 300. We know VA is the end game... even if some may not like it. can we move on from these 'emphasising the dialogues for the nth time' please?]

Next morning. pre sandwich scene.

Then the sandwich scene...

Babita burning the whole time. Well... she is being royally ignored by everyone.

Long stare from Virat to Babs... then to perhaps taunt her, feeds Ammu the sandwich...

Faints... of course... 'If Bachca feeds her she will be fine'... Virat remembers some things... also connects the fainting drama... [sad life for Babs... she had thought 'ye drama works every time'.]

No sandwich for her from him today though.... Gives it to Dildaar to feed her. Goes out... Ammu runs behind him...

Babs thinks nope.. he cant do that...

Babs get a bouquet... [Ammu sees it, and as always Virat doesn't].

Poem... taunts Anjali and Nimmi.

An envelope in the bouquet... a note from ex... staying in a hotel, underground... if you need help, will message location and time.

Some info on Ammu in the Harsh scene... but God... she is a gone case!!! [Somehow that contrast of Nimmi feels so very apt. Ammu has to get out of this!!!!] Sachch me gale pad rahi hai ab.

Seriously, kya hai yeh yaar!!!! smiley24smiley7

We are not moving!

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Quite as expected Babita won't show ounce of remorse,smiley24 neither she will get aptly punished nor jailed nor thrown out of house, despite police case against Ishika & Priyanka for same farmhouse dhamaka for which both got arrested, though Babita who escaped police in reality is 'the main master mind' in that whole matter..smiley29 along with proof now which is also seen by society members with that Pri's video clip..

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Hmmm probably the reason Jassi dropped a bts today. Forehead kiss.

Forehead kiss!!! Yeh kab hui?

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

Fed up already... waiting for the new entry and some progress in the story. The BTS disappointed me even more... I don't want Amu to fall for him first. Hopefully, it's Virat's dream...

It does have a dreamy look.

Can expect new entry on the 300th ep. (Dont check ep no these days... think we are on 298?).

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

TQ for update smiley20

Hmm i told already even massi entry won't be add anything to drama.No matter how many character they add in this drama it will be same.Becz from first nothing is coming between AV smiley18

Let ammu be in with her sir and maam who cares.Even if V cheats on her she will be ok .How conveniently they show ex not around now.Wasn't she V's wife?Did they got copy of divorce paper?smiley18

There was a Maa exchange show on Sony and those mother didn't even like suggestion from eo regarding parenting.

True that! Kuch nahin hone wala hai and Ammu is already a lost case

Adiandsid thumbnail

Sriti shared as a post too.

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

I don't think Dream Hoga whatever BTS came out. I guess with BA's expo, they try to bring in the love beyond the I & U ke beech thing. However, the villains' gang won't let it happen. Plus, with Aaji's fiasco, even that aunt might come in between (if not to wake Ammu)