Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: sugz

The use of underwhelming is perfect here! Please note - Im not intending to be annoying playing devils advocate 🫣. These following questions is something I'm trying to answer myself 🤔. What reaction were we expecting from from positive Ahuja characters?

Before you jump down my throat. I agree the writing is terrible not making sense... agree their reaction is underwhelming. Agree characters make it seem babita did some minor fault. We knew from @Adiandsid nothing will change or virat wont take strong action on babita. We knew babita character had to stay & she must have dialogue with all characters. So again I need to help in question to myself What reaction were we expecting from from positive Ahuja characters? ... even Amu! Amu hasnt said you got what you deserve b**tch... the staircase confrontation too mild

As far as expectations go, things have gone pretty close to what I expected.

There have been 3 'revelations' around Babita -

1) The revelation to Ammu that she is the one who leaked the pics. Her reaction was good and yes, dramatised but within the limits of creative freedom. One expects such scenes in an ITV show. She was quite hung up on how 'Virat Sir' is going to take this news, how bad he is going to feel etc. imo the scene would've worked much better if we were made known of Babita's truth along with Amruta - but either because they cant handle things well (Jayesh's ema revelation) or trp reasons, they revealed it to the audience much earlier.

2] Dildaar overhearing ex-Babs convo. He didn't do anything. May be it can be said that he has some understanding with Ammu and she told him not to reveal (dont remember what came first)... but he had to make an issue out of it, esp after he said 'if you brought ex in, mujhse bura koi nahi hoga'. Didn't happen. Does he actually need Ammu's permission to do things in his family (even if he has promised to)?

3] The clip. Jahan's reaction was the most appropriate one, followed by the society ladies. J did give Babs an earful from what I remember. Ammu - I can argue it was good she kept quiet... except when she blamed her for deliberately putting the phone in her car. She could've said something like 'hang on, I have nothing to do with the phone ending up in your car - go blame Ishika / ex if you want to, who caused it to fall there.' [Yeah...the staircase confrontation could've been better - but then, I have no idea why she even went there!!!]

There were moments where Nimmi, Dildaar, or Virat (esp D,N) could've said 'Dont you get what you have done?' It doesn't have to be an elaborate monologue... a phrase / sentence sometimes do the job. There could've been more anger - a bit of a shout... even more can be justified, given what she did.

They look like they are already ready to forgive her, which is fine... if she had shown regret / even faked it. But she hasn't.. and they've seen that. Their silence feels unrealistic. Neither do they express shock that she isn't showing any regret. [The Anjali - Nimmi scene in the latest ep ... would expect more Anjali like behaviour than Nimmi like, even if Nimmi is shown as the more 'mature' one. The situation, it can be said, does demand mature handling, but lack of immature reaction doesn't go well either - esp when one is quite lame in 'mature' handling - still feel the 'bad mom' thing has already happened, not something that will happen in the future. Probably she could've said 'mere liye to achchi maa nahi ban payi... are you going to do the same with bhai too' - harsh yeah... but does seem justified.]

Say, if they actually alienate her and are not in talking terms with her even if temporarily, Babs' continued anger with Amruta would be even more justified. In any case she is looking for excuses to hate her.

Edited by Adiandsid - 8 days ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 days ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

btw... romantic scenes ke kaafi maange ho rahi hai... keep expectations low. Chances kam hai. smiley36

Haan ho rahi hai lakin with low expectations. Dreaming gives hope and if we won't get it we can imagine it anyway farak itna hai image nahin honge (as in episode scene).

Adiandsid thumbnail

24th:

Bhavani and Jahan wait for Ammu. Ammu arrives. Bhavani tells Ammu to come back now that the job is done. Ammu makes some excuse and goes -

Ex-Ishika-Jayesh scene... not revealed what she asked... but he agrees. [Something to do with asking Ammu - oh... ask Virat to take back the FIR.]

Ammu saying things to Harsh from the 5th (or is it 3rd?) floor is heard by them in the other floor (5th / 3rd). Asks them to leave cause Ammu is coming... [2 floors???]

Odd thing is before he goes in, ex goes on with her monologue 'ise to nipta liya, ab Babita Ahuja ki baari.' [Waah... timing... and of course Jayesh cant hear at all.] Where did Ishika go? her home or with ex? dont ask... not shown... no idea.

Harsh-Ammu scene. [facepalm] Wish I could go in and slap Ammu... tries to convince literal crap to him as to why she is going back... ehsaan, dosti, guilt se bahar laana... the list goes on and on.... smiley35 unko pachtava hai... etc. etc. etc. smiley35bohot badal gaye hai... yup... smiley35smiley35smiley35 Good questions from Harsh... but then he has to lose of course. [I have no idea what they are doing with her.] At least what she said is something she believes in ... and not excuses to avoid saying things. Some solace she hasn't forgotten the mela incident... but then does it matter??? Doesn't look like it.

[Would've been good if they actually showed what she said 'Tumhe kya lagta hai Harshya, maine khud se aise sawaal nahi kiya hai?'.... 'Show, Dont Tell' is a rule in writing ... and perhaps we may connect with Ammu better if they show her thinking, asking herself relevant questions, rather than her telling these things to Dildaar, Harsh, Bhavani.... which in any case, they emphasise as an excuse. (though, show dont tell, i guess, doesn't exactly work this way).]

[God their habit of editing the sound of some dialogues... smiley35... doing that since week one perhaps... still continues in the same way nearing ep 300. We know VA is the end game... even if some may not like it. can we move on from these 'emphasising the dialogues for the nth time' please?]

Next morning. pre sandwich scene.

Then the sandwich scene...

Babita burning the whole time. Well... she is being royally ignored by everyone.

Long stare from Virat to Babs... then to perhaps taunt her, feeds Ammu the sandwich...

Faints... of course... 'If Bachca feeds her she will be fine'... Virat remembers some things... also connects the fainting drama... [sad life for Babs... she had thought 'ye drama works every time'.]

No sandwich for her from him today though.... Gives it to Dildaar to feed her. Goes out... Ammu runs behind him...

Babs thinks nope.. he cant do that...

Babs get a bouquet... [Ammu sees it, and as always Virat doesn't].

Poem... taunts Anjali and Nimmi.

An envelope in the bouquet... a note from ex... staying in a hotel, underground... if you need help, will message location and time.

Some info on Ammu in the Harsh scene... but God... she is a gone case!!! [Somehow that contrast of Nimmi feels so very apt. Ammu has to get out of this!!!!] Sachch me gale pad rahi hai ab.

nilmi thumbnail

Thanks for the update. Looks like we’re back to square one again….the same old friendship nonsense, with villains plotting and planning. What’s the point of Babs revelation?

It’s pointless to expect a better storyline from these brainless writers…😞

Adiandsid thumbnail

Seems like the reason they are bringing the new entry. Some tough questions are needed to be asked to Amruta - from someone who is stronger than her. Jahan could've been one, but for all we know, she may even be waiting when Ammu will give her the 'good news'.

But with their history of writing... better to keep expectations low... and expect more of the same.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Actually, its not Amruta's battle to fight anymore - even if she is 'concerned' about things. Her presence in Ahujas will only make things worse.

In that sense, Ammu needs to quit - or follow what her 'Virat Sir' did... let him be... for his safety.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Can anyone please slap me for watching today's episodesmiley19 I didn't know my precious time will be wasted like thissmiley7 hilarious part is they aired AmVira centric episode in Sunday but babita (smiley11) centric back to back episodes in mon and tuessmiley11Over enteligenta,hard working teamsmiley37

Everyone is behaving as if psycho woman did small mistakes against her small child, small child is gussa from mom and all want to repair their broken relationship along with makerssmiley11 instead of improving AmVira's love story, they are focusing to repair mom beta relationship (I'm feeling like to puke🤮) everytime in AmVira's scenes they have to show puking lady's thobrasmiley11 Amruta never felt this much jealous seeing Virat with hag nor hag felt this much jealous seeing AmVira together jitna puking lady jealous feel karti haismiley11 chii iska matlab kya haismiley11And don't tell me Ishika is pregnantsmiley11 what's happening?smiley29

Adiandsid thumbnail

Hmmm probably the reason Jassi dropped a bts today. Forehead kiss.

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

TQ for update smiley20

Hmm i told already even massi entry won't be add anything to drama.No matter how many character they add in this drama it will be same.Becz from first nothing is coming between AV smiley18

Let ammu be in with her sir and maam who cares.Even if V cheats on her she will be ok .How conveniently they show ex not around now.Wasn't she V's wife?Did they got copy of divorce paper?smiley18

There was a Maa exchange show on Sony and those mother didn't even like suggestion from eo regarding parenting.