Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Any thoughts on the post below?

Originally posted by: sugz

@Adiandsid described last episode as Bakwas but was pure BS. Im not going to give warning my post negative but the reality. Its writers betrayal to us in convincing us we been watching different show. I cant express effort I've tried in my restraint on using bad language and restraint not to insult chemistry addicts. Before I get hate. Let me sincerely praise performance Arjit & Sriti give when creators write all this rubbish

1. Virat blames Amu for his face injury. Really! - few hours ago he told bebe they cant blame Amu for every small thing. Virat blames Amu again. Dont care he was drunk- its worse drunk he turned to his instinct to blame Amu. Writers intent here I dont care either - They need to except responsibility of how we received writing. Virat says he will tell his mom. Same babita that blames Amu & chitnis family disgustingly for everything like swing- bomb & list continues

2. Amu says their fights was distraction from fathers betrayal- wrong!!!. Its not how creators showed episodes. Message show gave us that virat didn't understand her. Virat added to Amu burden of fathers betrayal with all his accusations like gold digger & fraud.

3. Amu comparing Jayesh father betrayal to Babita. Jayesh motive in betrayal was to marry another women but didnt influence Amu to hurt others. Babita lies & drama as said by virat to Bebe didn't stop. Babita intent was to get virat to hurt Amu & family REPEATEDLY - virat hurt Amu hesitantly but he lies it hurt him doing it! Who did Amu hurt due to Jayesh betrayal? Maybe 1 lie to Aaji on ownership of house. THERE IS NO COMPARISON... THERE IS NO COMPARISON!!! ... NONE

4. Only line worth value was why Amu stayed with virat- Amu wanted to prove her innocence. Amu didn't stay for virat or rest Ahujas... it was not for chitnis family... Amu stayed for herself. WELL DONE! writers ... just 1 line was good in 20 mins personally.

5. Last most important as I said in my post yesterday comparing to noodles chai scene- Virat drunk here making scene meaningless @Nilmi also sees this

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 hours ago

Haha ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿคฃ

Kya hard core romance khak milega ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Mileyga tho Balaji ka tullu ๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Abhi lab thak jaakey aarahi hoon ab mukta ko do episides thoda emotional kya dikhayi phir se lollipop ๐Ÿญ scenes ka silsila shuru kardiya ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Ab tho lollipop ๐Ÿญ scene bhi nahin ussesy bhi gair guszra ๐Ÿค•๐Ÿ™„ Bolo

Virat sirf shirt utaar key deo maar rahata and pichey se amu sirf khadey hokey dekh rahi thi ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜’

Basss iss bts pey again log are puking jumping and vomiting ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿค• ๐Ÿคฎ Bolo

Na hug hai na kiss hai na koi romance hai bass usko aada nanga kya dekhliya kapdey phaadna shuru

Ab kya romance mileygi khaakh mileygi ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: an hour ago

23rd

First few moments were odd... who will reach Dildaar first. Virat reaches first and the convo continues with Dildaar.

Babita arrives, Virat avoids talking with her... apologises to Ammu for the things he did under influence of his mom. Wants to go to his room. Babs wants to take him ... but he refuses... asks Ammu to take him.

Virat in room. Ammu waiting... Babs arrives... Virat leaves to the washroom... Babs confronts Ammu... compares what she did with what Bhavani did - protecting her kids from the news of Jayesh's ema. Amruta does point out the foolishness of the comparison... but then Babs wont get it... which even she knows.

Babs comes out... Poem and Bebe wait... to instigate her. Nimmi and Anjali overhear the convo - Anjali wants to intervene... but Nimmi stops her... making a vase to fall, diverting the trios attention.

Nimmi was good in the confrontationsmiley27. The character impresses me more than Ammu these days!!! [Rajeev was her 'final boss'... she is a changed person after that. Lesson for Ammu???] 'You guys are elder to me... but aap logo ko sharam nahi aati kya?' Asks Babs to mend her ways, else in becoming a bad MIL she may end up being a bad mom (which she already is). [ Does seem like they are making Ahujas behave as if what babs did was much lesser than what it actually is. Nimmi, Dildaar - their dialogues are underwhelming in this sense.]

Ex and Ishika wait for Jayesh to arrive. he does... he is upset... ex to say something to Jayesh - which will benefit him, and perhaps make her stay with them too.

Ammu hears a sound in the washroom... she goes in... Virat not to be seen... comes from outside the washroom .... and methinks 'how is it possible?' was Ammu temporarily blinded by Babs' awesomeness??? but... we have a VA scene and I guess that's all that matters.

[In unrelated news:

India won the Gold in Open and Women's section in 45th Chess Olympiad being held in Budapest.

Open Team: Gukesh, Praggnananda, Arjun, Vidit, Hariskrishna (21/22 pts - lost in only 1 board out of 44)

Women's Team: Harika, Vaishali, Vantika, Divya, Tania (19/22 points)]

Edited by Adiandsid - 47 minutes ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 41 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Babita arrives, Virat avoids talking with her... apologises to Ammu for the things he did under influence of his mom. Wants to go to his room. Babs wants to take him ... but he refuses... asks Ammu to take him.

Virat in room. Ammu waiting... Babs arrives... Virat leaves to the washroom... Babs confronts Ammu... compares what she did with what Bhavani did - protecting her kids from the news of Jayesh's ema. Amruta does point out the foolishness of the comparison... but then Babs wont get it... which even she knows.

TQ for update smiley20

His mom never told him to marry amu it was his own doing.It should be more like maine gusse mein aakar kiya to take badla smiley7

Just imagine after reading a article abt actor quitting we see him back in show.Shows how this PH handle everything in show.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Posted: 38 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Annu.

TQ for update smiley20

His mom never told him to marry amu it was his own doing.It should be more like maine gusse mein aakar kiya to take badla smiley7

Just imagine after reading a article abt actor quitting we see him back in show.Shows how this PH handle everything in show.

Yup. I dont think the writers considered that nuance - which is actually a bit too on the face to be a nuance. He did it on his own will. But then there is also Ammu jo bina pooche hi bolne ke liye taiyyar hai 'aapki koi galti nahi'. smiley7smiley37

Kuch acha role hai to its good... ab ise bhi negative na banaye!!! (or 'aur negative') Not expecting him to be in cahoots with ex-Ishika... woh bhi hogaya toh phir... smiley19smiley7

Edited by Adiandsid - 28 minutes ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Posted: 8 minutes ago

Originally posted by: sugz

@Adiandsid described last episode as Bakwas but was pure BS. Im not going to give warning my post negative but the reality. Its writers betrayal to us in convincing us we been watching different show. I cant express effort I've tried in my restraint on using bad language and restraint not to insult chemistry addicts. Before I get hate. Let me sincerely praise performance Arjit & Sriti give when creators write all this rubbish

1. Virat blames Amu for his face injury. Really! - few hours ago he told bebe they cant blame Amu for every small thing. Virat blames Amu again. Dont care he was drunk- its worse drunk he turned to his instinct to blame Amu. Writers intent here I dont care either - They need to except responsibility of how we received writing. Virat says he will tell his mom. Same babita that blames Amu & chitnis family disgustingly for everything like swing- bomb & list continues

2. Amu says their fights was distraction from fathers betrayal- wrong!!!. Its not how creators showed episodes. Message show gave us that virat didn't understand her. Virat added to Amu burden of fathers betrayal with all his accusations like gold digger & fraud.

3. Amu comparing Jayesh father betrayal to Babita. Jayesh motive in betrayal was to marry another women but didnt influence Amu to hurt others. Babita lies & drama as said by virat to Bebe didn't stop. Babita intent was to get virat to hurt Amu & family REPEATEDLY - virat hurt Amu hesitantly but he lies it hurt him doing it! Who did Amu hurt due to Jayesh betrayal? Maybe 1 lie to Aaji on ownership of house. THERE IS NO COMPARISON... THERE IS NO COMPARISON!!! ... NONE

4. Only line worth value was why Amu stayed with virat- Amu wanted to prove her innocence. Amu didn't stay for virat or rest Ahujas... it was not for chitnis family... Amu stayed for herself. WELL DONE! writers ... just 1 line was good in 20 mins personally.

5. Last most important as I said in my post yesterday comparing to noodles chai scene- Virat drunk here making scene meaningless @Nilmi also sees this

At least some of the dialogues from Virat are used so that he can relate it with his mom and cry over his 'dukh, dard, peeda'. Happened in today's ep too. That fight / competition with Ammu - who's better looking, and today 'who does Dad love more'... leading to Mom did this... poor me. There is a competition and I lost. The dukh dard peeda was repeated in the last scene today - woh mera dil tootne ka aawaz tha... ufff..... [He wants to be a crybaby and wants people to empathise with him... that he has no other choice than to be so. Ammu gives that to him, and I'll add unfortunately.]

Thinking about it, Ammu never went into this mode... yes she cried... she tried to find ways out of the situation... but she never went 'woe me', irrespective of who had the bigger jolt coming their way. But thats a personality / character difference that has been pointed out before.

I cant make sense of what Ammu says about ehsaan etc. Can respect her for fighting against all odds, including Virat... can take it that she is in love with him (God I keep misgendering Virat!!!! edited one in update too!)... but will be good if they try not to justify why she is. It will never make sense, cause it is something that shouldn't. Perhaps they will do a better job of showing Ammu drinking soup with a toothpick.

The comparison was used in a different sense. I dont remember if Virat raised the Jayesh topic.. Think Ammu did.. and her point was fine - 'Am I bad because of which Dad did this to me?' since he was blaming himself.

Even that line she mentioned 'came back to prove my innocence' is a lie - or a half lie... cause she may have come for that, but stayed for Virat (or at least is staying for Virat since some time now - Janmashtami i guess.)

Edited by Adiandsid - 5 minutes ago
sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 minutes ago

Love realisation phase loading is for people who never seen the real show. Lets be real... another major betrayal phase loading! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜œ Tell me I'm wrong based on experience from the show

I wont feel sad for characters. They have learnt enough on plots to seperate. If they cant confess & protect relationship in their late 20's. Heartbreak & pain is something adults must endure... I'm not sorry for post

Edited by sugz - 4 minutes ago