Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Sach mein yaar. We, the audience bear a lot. I personally didn't like Ammu crying on that floor and the Mela one (of course). Like I said in my last review it feels like someone molested her smiley19smiley28 Those moments were beyond cruelty for me.

Rahin baat Ammu following her. Well, Ammu hai! It would've made more sense if we knew that "pyaar" was there. However, they haven't given it to us yet so it's frustrating. We won't get it soon either.

It was incomparable, and he had the audacity to say 'mujhe tumse jyada dard hua'. yup - felt the worse was them showing that fb of him wiping his tears. 'Mujhe bhi dard hua tha' would've been better. Yup... you put it well with that word... and arguably the only worse thing he can / could've done was to actually molest her. But still holding on to that one and only 'approved' virtue of his perhaps, to put it in a bad way.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 hours ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: misfit007

I make the mistake of watching this show repeatedly, and every single time, I'm left with the same thought: What an absolute waste of acting talent. They could have done so with this story. Made it a show worth remembering with these leads but it's such a shame they've ruined the characters to the point where i don't think they can do anything to salvage it.

Ammu had to leave him for them to salvage the show - if not after mela eps, at least now - even if it be for a brief perion of say, a week.. But they have ended up ruining that character too. And chances are she will hang around him all the time. With that happening, not possible to save the show at all.

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 hours ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Chodo uss pagal aurat BA kosmiley11

Chemistry is electrifyingsmiley9Jassi ne toh phir se sab pagal ko aur pagal kar diyasmiley37But main jodi fan hoke bhi abhi tak normal husmiley43Because she can't fool me showing hottie(in her dictionary) urf lollipop(in my dictionary) scene anymoresmiley37Now I'm more than cleversmiley43

Yesterday I saw Arjit's one pic wearing a sherwani (maybe for next festival or say next humiliation or tamashasmiley37) inside hospital I guess, so maybe Babita puking Ahuja is serious injuredsmiley19 coma mai chali jaye please 🥺 and uske saath uski buddhi maa bhi gayeb ho jaye, maza aa jayegasmiley42then they can bring new maasi for Virat's test examsmiley9

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Chodo uss pagal aurat BA kosmiley11

Chemistry is electrifyingsmiley9Jassi ne toh phir se sab pagal ko aur pagal kar diyasmiley37But main jodi fan hoke bhi abhi tak normal husmiley43Because she can't fool me showing hottie(in her dictionary) urf lollipop(in my dictionary) scene anymoresmiley37Now I'm more than cleversmiley43

Yesterday I saw Arjit's one pic wearing a sherwani (maybe for next festival or say next humiliation or tamashasmiley37) inside hospital I guess, so maybe Babita puking Ahuja is serious injuredsmiley19 coma mai chali jaye please 🥺 and uske saath uski buddhi maa bhi gayeb ho jaye, maza aa jayegasmiley42then they can bring new maasi for Virat's test examsmiley9

No more lollipop moments pls….Now I want some serious romance. It’s been almost 300 episodes, and still no kiss or anything…..smiley43

Let Babs rest in peace forever…sorry..she can comeback as a ghost 👻

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Day by day tum bhi Ishaan2 aur mere tarha banti jaa rhi ho, sangat ka bura asarsmiley43Hardcore romance chahiye wo bhi mere tarhasmiley43But the question is kya Mukta heartless ko phadak padta hai humse?smiley37

Yes please Babita ko gayeb kar de jitna maan chahe utna time ke liye but gayeb kar desmiley37Aur sath mai face making buddhi ko bhismiley37

Shivikaishkara thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: an hour ago

Currently on episode 141. I'm LOVING the Bhavani-Virat bonding, the way he took her as his date and defended her by labeling himself as a divorcee as well💯🤌🤌 Dreading the inevitable Episodes after 180😭😭

I'm enjoying Amvira as a team (especially the banter and comedy), but knowing some spoilers, it seems weird that Virat flipped so badly?? Dude clearly sees his mother's wrongs as of Episode 135+, AND calls her out on it. I hate that I'll have to deal with Mommy's Boy Virat for almost a 100 episodes after the actual marriage track.

P.S. One question has been bugging me since the 10 crore jail track. Why did no one try to corroborate the details of Amrita's alibi and location with the timings of the robbery. Woman was literally dancing on the MakarSankranti event WITH Virat when the robbery occur. Did writers collectively lose there heads😭🙄

Adiandsid thumbnail
Posted: 59 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Shivikaishkara

Currently on episode 141. I'm LOVING the Bhavani-Virat bonding, the way he took her as his date and defended her by labeling himself as a divorcee as well💯🤌🤌 Dreading the inevitable Episodes after 180😭😭

I'm enjoying Amvira as a team (especially the banter and comedy), but knowing some spoilers, it seems weird that Virat flipped so badly?? Dude clearly sees his mother's wrongs as of Episode 135+, AND calls her out on it. I hate that I'll have to deal with Mommy's Boy Virat for almost a 100 episodes after the actual marriage track.

P.S. One question has been bugging me since the 10 crore jail track. Why did no one try to corroborate the details of Amrita's alibi and location with the timings of the robbery. Woman was literally dancing on the MakarSankranti event WITH Virat when the robbery occur. Did writers collectively lose there heads😭🙄

Writers do lose their heads a lot of times. In the first ep, it required Amruta's physical presence to get his biometrics to get a 5 cr transaction done. Turned out no such thing needed for a 10 cr transaction later on. Weird stuff happen later on too.

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 50 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Deodorant ad for the latest bts. Of course Ammu ogling.

Whut?! smiley3 You mean they went from peanuts to deodorants? smiley24

Peanut brain to Hava mein fhus ?smiley17

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 46 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Deodorant ad for the latest bts. Of course Ammu ogling.

I saw that this morning smiley37 Kya hai yeh?!! Like it was the first time she saw him bare. Ya phir pyaar ka naasha hogaya hai and no more sharam until Virat sees her and sharmate hue, another forced romantic moment smiley24 So predictable!

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 25 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Day by day tum bhi Ishaan2 aur mere tarha banti jaa rhi ho, sangat ka bura asarsmiley43Hardcore romance chahiye wo bhi mere tarhasmiley43But the question is kya Mukta heartless ko phadak padta hai humse?smiley37

Yes please Babita ko gayeb kar de jitna maan chahe utna time ke liye but gayeb kar desmiley37Aur sath mai face making buddhi ko bhismiley37

Not only @Nilmi we all want proper romance but impossible in this show.