Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

1) I wished we had love coming from Virat and not Ammu.

-After all that he did, Ammu is still there, but for her innocence. Even if she feels something for him, and is confused, she can't fall first. So I would've loved Ammu to refuse his love when he confessed and just go away. Virat sir I can't be with you type...Virat was the one who hated women because of Pri. Yet, he met Ammu, someone who changed his perception. This is the key for him to be the first to fall in love. However, every moment of them implies that Ammu is the one falling harder (unconsciously) smiley24 smiley7

-Their confession at this stage is IMPORTANT! What do you say?

-Plus and more significant with this relationship, what will Virat do now? Use his brain or not? Mom ya Bayko? Bayko ya Mom? Mom koh ignore karega ya na?

2) Pri and Ishika's bail and comeback smiley39 Why not just end their tracks? Are they even important now? Not for me! BA toh use karegi dono koh but don't you think it's not necessary??!!

3) Mausi Ji ya Kaki sa joh bhi aane wali hai toh why not spare us with Ishu baby or Pri??? And why now?? I don't feel it espe after the Aaji fiasco.

4) Rajiv ka kya plan hai? Property ya just take over the "Nimmi" share and do something to get it all?

1] Yup. I'd have preferred Virat falling first too. And Ammu taking her time to say yes - like you mentioned, refuse and leave. Let him cry about it for a couple of eps before she says yes.

- Their confession... In a way yes... but feel more important now is 'commitment'. May be mistakes of one of us brought us here. May be we love each other or not... does it matter anymore? Can we commit ourselves to this relationship and set things right? Get married properly to begin with. This point does seem off because they weren't properly married... so ideally, the question of commitment shouldn't come in at all... but feel its important given Ammu is now shown weird.

[What does Virat want to do... (something about those annulment papers rings something along this point... may talk about it later.)]

- Not just ignore, see the danger / be cautious about his mom. That she has not shown any regret and is proud of what she did, and claims she will do it again if necessary, should make everyone - including Ammu - really cautious about her, given they know what she is capable of doing. If they want to be together, they have to move away.

2] Ideally, ex and Ishika are not required anymore. Ishika can be around if there are some complications to be followed with Jayesh and Chitnis side. Her poking her nose in the Ahujas... hope they stop it.

3] yeah... likely a mausi. Cant have much hopes given how they handle characters - may be they feel Babs' 109th plan is more important than what this mausi will bring in and she will be missing in action for a long time.

4] Rajeev thing should come up next. Lets see.

Edited by Adiandsid - an hour ago
Shivikaishkara thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: an hour ago

Quite a few people answered my previous questions, and thanks for that!! Lmao this terrace stay is killing me. Where are these women going for bathroom breaks? Changing clothes?

Also I know some people must have found it incredibly frustrating, but I liked that the Jail track was followed by a series of Reverse Uno Cards on the AmVira dynamic, with Amruta blaming Virat for erroneous reasons. That man did WAY too much of that in the first few episodes. I do think they overdid it, and ultimately failed in bringing a satisfying conclusion.

The way the whole Jail track/Terrace Stay/Singhania thing was wrapped was just not it. Virat didn't have a single epiphany about how he made Ammu's life hell. That should've been his FIRST reaction when Tara confessed her crimes. But nah. We waste that scene on Rajiv. That leads to absolutely nothing.

In the Singhania affair, if Dildaar actually spent that time he did with Ammu on Virat instead (during all the prior events), he'd probably have taught him some better values. I know he's supposed to be a positive character, but his voice and presence in terms of influence in his own household is ridiculously weak. And we only leave the whole mess that started with the worst Aajji/Babita fight with... Ammu defending Virat in front of another businessman? Le sigh.

Abhiraj's intro is leading to a ton of jealousy induced scenes from Virat, which the romance junkie in me loves. (That scene? Where Virat is mad at the 'drunken' Ammu but still refuses to let Abhi take her? Or the one where he goes 'to hell with the restraining order.'? Absolute cinema.). But the rest of everything he does makes my blood boil. HIS MOM IS EVEN WORSE. HOW???

Also does Bhavani never get alimony? Those two chipkalis get married happily? And I'm going to have to sit through THAT marriage? Nah. I'm skipping or playing those at 2x while cooking or something.

I will say though, I'm loving some individual moments, especially the humor, but the dialogue feels a bit.. clunky? Especially for the side characters. I'm also floored by the Bhavani-Virat dynamic though being aware that this is ITV, this bond will break and mend over and over again depending on the arc or the TRPs. But the scenes we got? Amazing.

If I'm annoying anyone with these long long updates, I'm sorry! I just wanted a place to let me feelings about the show out in the world.

Edit: Currently watching 128, bhaang induced Amvira and making me giggle and kick my feet!! But this one's going to explode in their faces 😭 😂

Edited by Shivikaishkara - an hour ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Well... Bhavani alimony - since you mentioned you are watching bhaang induced Amruta now, that lawyer thing was the last you hear anything about alimony. Bhavani does get 'mahaan' later too... dont want to post spoilers.

Yup. Virat-Bhavani is extra good for now... and you guessed it right - it will go bad.

Feel free to give your updates and views. Know you will need a place to rant about things in the future too - we've all been through that. smiley36

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes Virat-Bhavani bonding was precious for me which makers spoiled in a very very worst way which I never thought and which shocked and broke me at the same time. You will get good episodes for now, almost positive episodes but when the mela incidents will happen I'm afraid that how you will react because those episodes are still horrible for me. Makers did so overboard with mela episodes and of course AmVira's half marriage (shadi toh hua but phir bhi properly nhi hua according to me) but makers wanted fans will love those mela episodes but they failed as fans were angry seeing those episodes, their marriage promo. So after marriage, they tried to control Virat's damage character which they ruined perfectly but still I will say his character damage is still not control because he's mommy's boy. There are many episodes where you will feel depressed which we felt when we saw those episodes. But overall I just want to say my opinion that I hate babita ahuja as she's the main problem in AmVira's life and responsible for Virat's ruin and weak character. For her, makers ruin the whole serial and even after get so many complaint from fans, they are still doing babita babita jaap which is disgusting, intolerable and irritating. But then too I'm still watching the serial for AmVira and will continue for them only but still hope makers will control the damage they have done but seem impossible too at this point but then too shamelessly I will watch the serial for AmVira urf SriJit.

Edited by Afrinaparvin - an hour ago