Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 hours ago

Hahaha πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† bechari ko darao mat she is still in 110 episode 🀣 πŸ˜† alot and lot of faltu drama usko dekhna baki hai ab aaj thak pahunchney ka πŸ˜… πŸ˜† πŸ˜„

I can't believe how we all came through that πŸ˜” phase 😫 😩 😳 smiley37smiley36

Jk ka flat ja drama

Living on terrace

Bolo usiii terrace pey all festivals dhoom dhaam se maΓ±ana chitnis private ney smiley37

I cant belive 😲

g 😲 😱 Sach main it was a refugees camp πŸ• 😳

Edited by Ishaan2 - 2 hours ago
sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

'ye ab gale padd gayi... and maine hi use mere gale me daal diya' . Its true if i can explain. Truth is Babita is right. Amu is creating all problems in Ahuja house. Its also true Amu is not the cause but Babita is the cause... or is the cause Virat has feelings for Amu not telling Amu to get away from his family? Ok, Babita is cause not allowing Virat to be with Amu bcoz babita feel threatened& emotionally blackmails virat.

Amu gone means dildar stops fight with Babita. Nimmi & virat look to Babita for help & they will not question whether she does it for children future or her image... Yes Amu is right in helping nimmi & saving virat but they survived before Amu... with Babita. Ahujas can survive after Amu.

Main reason I go back to point Dildar is the villian allowing Babita actions- writers may have done it on purpose or unintentionally... results remains that childrens future is in dildar hands. Dildar must realise Babita gives more importance to image than children future. Poem babita & Bebe is so against Amu- Im beyond thinking of reason but what are chances getting wife for virat with pure intentions that will actually make him happy. Again its all ML focused but truly sad part of show.

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

True, he may not leave Ammu for his mom... but will he leave his mom for Ammu? Have to add after all that his mom did? It's not just mom v/s wife isnt it? Its mom who did so and so... which should make him go with his wife... but then wife is in quotes too..."wife" whom he married for a reason that no longer exists. So who is she? Given it's our peabrain, he may take the rest of the show to come to a conclusion.

I've been kind of stuck with the possibility of him feeling (directly or made to think) 'ye ab gale padd gayi... and maine hi use mere gale me daal diya'. I am guessing this will come out in some way later on. (And the situation does show that, if we think about it. Ammu just has to leave... complications solved. End of story. And perhaps why they made her fall in love now.)

I get the impression that he will prefer her leaving on her own - even if it be with the good intention of her being safe ... but she wont.

Of course... they may avoid taking this route... but if things are to go bad in the current situation and with current characters, my guess is it will lead to this. So... enters the new aunt... and things may change.

(That sounds so very 'anti-Virat'. But I'm considering the worst case scenario.)

Edited by sugz - 2 hours ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

1) I wished we had love coming from Virat and not Ammu.

-After all that he did, Ammu is still there, but for her innocence. Even if she feels something for him, and is confused, she can't fall first. So I would've loved Ammu to refuse his love when he confessed and just go away. Virat sir I can't be with you type...Virat was the one who hated women because of Pri. Yet, he met Ammu, someone who changed his perception. This is the key for him to be the first to fall in love. However, every moment of them implies that Ammu is the one falling harder (unconsciously) smiley24 smiley7

-Their confession at this stage is IMPORTANT! What do you say?

-Plus and more significant with this relationship, what will Virat do now? Use his brain or not? Mom ya Bayko? Bayko ya Mom? Mom koh ignore karega ya na?

2) Pri and Ishika's bail and comeback smiley39 Why not just end their tracks? Are they even important now? Not for me! BA toh use karegi dono koh but don't you think it's not necessary??!!

3) Mausi Ji ya Kaki sa joh bhi aane wali hai toh why not spare us with Ishu baby or Pri??? And why now?? I don't feel it espe after the Aaji fiasco.

4) Rajiv ka kya plan hai? Property ya just take over the "Nimmi" share and do something to get it all?

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: sugz

'ye ab gale padd gayi... and maine hi use mere gale me daal diya' . Its true if i can explain. Truth is Babita is right. Amu is creating all problems in Ahuja house. Its also true Amu is not the cause but Babita is the cause... or is the cause Virat has feelings for Amu not telling Amu to get away from his family? Ok, Babita is cause not allowing Virat to be with Amu bcoz babita feel threatened& emotionally blackmails virat.

Amu gone means dildar stops fight with Babita. Nimmi & virat look to Babita for help & they will not question whether she does it for children future or her image... Yes Amu is right in helping nimmi & saving virat but they survived before Amu... with Babita. Ahujas can survive after Amu.

Main reason I go back to point Dildar is the villian allowing Babita actions- writers may have done it on purpose or unintentionally... results remains that childrens future is in dildar hands. Dildar must realise Babita gives more importance to image than children future. Poem babita & Bebe is so against Amu- Im beyond thinking of reason but what are chances getting wife for virat with pure intentions that will actually make him happy. Again its all ML focused but truly sad part of show.

Hmm. I like your points. Let's go by para.

1) It's true that Ammu is the problem but only because BA made her one. If we look closer if BA hadn't targeted her and insulted her from day one, she would not be in this position today losing her family members and having Ammu as DIL. She is the cause of her torment by using her precious son's weakness and being selfish & bossy. And if she can't see

2) Is that so? If Ammu goes now, everything will change! BA might think she won the game but it will be the other way. What she did with Nimmi & Virat is unacceptable for Dildar. I know he isn't an authoritarian but she already messed up their relationship. So she can do whatever she wants, with whoever she wants, but nothing will be the same anymore.

3) I'm neutral for Dildar. Yes, writers peened him in a way we get frustrated that he does nothing. Here the problem is (now that he is with Ammu), he doesn't know when BA moves forward in the game. Or, he would've never let anything happen to his kiddos. Unfortunately, the story doesn't allow him to be as impactful as he should be.

A little correction I feel they are too focused on BA "villain Ghiri" and Ahujas, not only ML (unless you meant his side of story, you can ignore this). And this is something I hate about the show they didn't take time to introduce the families properly and just rushed into the story. The Chitnis were better than the Ahujas but they ruined everything from the start which leads us to this crap. Usually, when FL gets married, her family is sidelined, but here they mix everything and we lost the plot.

Edited by Pyaarasam - an hour ago