Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

kya likhte hai yaar ye log!!!

If she is taking revenge for everything that family did - smiley20... Nahi toh... smiley21

They want us to believe her love for him makes sense. waah. [Of course, can easily say 'jaha pyar hai wahan logic nahi dekha jaata.']

Ammu and revenge smiley12

Drunk and writing is hobby of maker.They always show V drunk and chapter close smiley39

I guess zee has told them not to write sensible dialogue too smiley2smiley36

Falling in love is not a crime but the same family is harassing u and ur mom how can u fall in lovesmiley29Does the guy even consider the marriage serious? And what abt ammu safety for which 20ep ka timepass dekhaya.

Aur jahan logic dekhna hai wahan yeh serial nahin dekhne chaiye.

Shivikaishkara thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Guys can I ask for a spoilers again? (Hope this is okay?). I'm currently on ep 110.

Does Jahan ever get her house back? Or do they keep living on that terrace?

Also will Ishika EVER get exposed?

Ngl, some parts are frustrating to no end at the moment. I was hoping that the jail track would end with SOME guilt and remorse from V, but nope. Guy is still waxing poetic about Ammu's 'betrayal'.

We really did NOT need one more negative character, why the hell was abhiraj (and seems like his mom is coming too?) introduced?

At the point where I am at in the story, the villains are:

1. Babita

2. Ishika

3. Rajiv

4. Abhiraj?

5. Bebe?

6. Virat lmaosmiley39

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Jahan does get her flat back but takes a long time... not before 150 eps.

Ishika does get exposed but like with Rajeev, it wont matter.

Yup. Think I had made a list of a near cricket team of villains back then - just 1 or 2 players needed to make it a whole team. [Had included Deepika in there too.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 hours ago
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 hours ago

Terrace stay..smiley19smiley7smiley44you are only at 110, need to have lots of patience to suffer like most of us who had to unbearably watch most illogical dragged 20th floor OPEN terrace stay in that refugee camp, but ladies got very comfortable who continued for another 60 episodes staying and celebrating all festivals grandlysmiley17 be it in hot summer or storms or rains, still unaffected.smiley41many viewers ranted here, on x, on ig, but it was useless..(guess terrace stay was MORE to do with low budgets of PH, along with laziness and comfort of shooting in same sets with entire cast at one place by director)

https://x.com/lav2725/status/1796546536266252357

yep later Jahan gets her flat in between, but again Amruta & Bhavani leave Jahan and go back to stay on terrace for ease of shooting fake marriage events in penthouse for some more episodes, till mela half marriage cringe crosses 200 episodes.smiley24

Edited by LAV2725 - 2 hours ago
sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think aai's words 'when it comes to his mom and Amruta, he will chose his mom'. have always been true but there are cracks is reason Babita so against Amu. My thoughts to this post. After the police station in argument- I dont think virat has ever been that neutral towards Amu& go back to her quick like Puja. Amu has more support than ever like Sheki for Puja. It can be said Virat words after exposure was just anger towards Babita. Virat said No... no. Virat wont leave Amu if Babita asked.

The whole reason for this conversation I forgot to say. Virat told Bebe they see what Babita did as small but dont expect him to see it that way... something like that. Im being stupid as virat dialogue means nothing as always

@Adiandsid. Your reply to me on 1st paragraph maybe those are words not actions. Babita will find something for Virat to turn on Amu and he wont be neutral like his actions were post police station. Dont know if you see anything more?

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Virat's promises and Amruta's threats are similar - to use part of a meme 'chal gaya toh chaand tak, varna shaam tak'.

Guess even I have to admit that Ammu is in love with Virat. She may not have realised it... I have no idea.. but is it the same for Virat? I doubt. In a way she doesn't care whether she loves him or not / whether he loves her or not. She has chosen to honour the relationship, come what may perhaps - like she mentioned 'You needed time to figure out what's b/w us, I just waited'.

If it had been anyone other than the ML, he would've felt 'ye ab gale pad gayi ... aur... maine hi ise uthake gale me daala hai'. Since he is the ML, can be one of the dialogues he uses when there is to be a separation (if they ever go there). But... being serious... isn't that how it is panning out to be?

Aaji's words 'when it comes to his mom and Amruta, he will chose his mom'.... he hasn't yet, according to me, shown signs of doing otherwise. He may try to make peace... so that things are fine... but... not likely he will leave the place with her - something I thought he would do leading up to the mela eps. [In this sense can it be argued that he loved ex more than what he feels for Ammu?']

Is he anything more than just curious about her... I have been complaining that Virat causes brain freeze in Ammu... from some hints, she does the same to him - 'despite everything you are still concerned about me' on receiving her message (though he was drunk)... but looking back, despite everything she chose to hang around... first for her job, then to prove her innocence, and perhaps now for love. Does give weird, confusing tone to it. But... if thats what Ammu sees as love, who am I to complain?

Edited by sugz - 2 hours ago
sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So I think some of us are waiting for Amu to get betrayed & fall flat again. Question- will we ever get track where Amu turns as nasty as Ex to put Ahujas in thier place?

Lets not fool ourselves- Amu is FL & we wont get empowerment track through her being completely away from Ahuja in good job except for jump in time... Just wishing Amu turn nasty on them as an empowerment track...

thats the way show must end. Amu heading Ahuja business with Virat as house husband. Babita dead. If she in prison or mad house then she escapes never giving Amu peace. In the end 1 of Amu, virat or Babita must die. Maybe even 1 of Amu or Babita must die as Babita will go after Amu whatever reason for virat death

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: an hour ago

Well, I "liked" the eps. What can I say? It could've been better as always

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: an hour ago

True, he may not leave Ammu for his mom... but will he leave his mom for Ammu? Have to add after all that his mom did? It's not just mom v/s wife isnt it? Its mom who did so and so... which should make him go with his wife... but then wife is in quotes too..."wife" whom he married for a reason that no longer exists. So who is she? Given it's our peabrain, he may take the rest of the show to come to a conclusion.

I've been kind of stuck with the possibility of him feeling (directly or made to think) 'ye ab gale padd gayi... and maine hi use mere gale me daal diya'. I am guessing this will come out in some way later on. (And the situation does show that, if we think about it. Ammu just has to leave... complications solved. End of story. And perhaps why they made her fall in love now.)

I get the impression that he will prefer her leaving on her own - even if it be with the good intention of her being safe ... but she wont.

Of course... they may avoid taking this route... but if things are to go bad in the current situation and with current characters, my guess is it will lead to this. So... enters the new aunt... and things may change.

(That sounds so very 'anti-Virat'. But I'm considering the worst case scenario.)

Edited by Adiandsid - an hour ago
Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 49 minutes ago

And one more player is going to be added as amus aunt but we don't yet clearly whether she is a bats men or bowler smiley37

They just told in a article that she is a possitve character but with a tittle twist well what is that Lil twist is a biggest twist now 😳

And one player is retired hurt and sitting in the Pavillion (abhi raj) smiley36 Don't know whether he will come back or not is question? smiley6

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 44 minutes ago

I loved that Nimmi, Dildar, Deepika, and Anjali spoke a bit against BA, espe Nimmi. But it's just a rare moment we get once in a while smiley24 Nimmi is better than Dildar Ji in this case. However, will she become a better version of herself like Bhavani and move forward with her life? Yeh dekhna hai mujhe with the so-called Rajiv upcoming fiasco.

If I'm not mistaken, @Adiandsid you said you would've preferred more anger coming from Virat. I agree with you. Arjit is doing fab, but aise situation mein even if he was shattered, intensity bohot zaroori hai. It lacked here. And this joined the last eps with him talking rubbish. When Ammu approached him he should've been more aggressive (in a way) to repulse her. The fact he feels "guilty", I would've made that scene a bit different and made him go away from her even if she wanted to stay there with him.

We all agree that pyaar toh hai hi I & U ke beech mein but in such a situation I can't accept this love from Ammu. Ehsaan ke liye pyaar hua, no way! In Virat's character defense, he cares for his family and he is not that bad except when it comes to his Mom (before the truth of course, aab toh pata nahin), so she could've fallen for that, but we can't apply it here. Yet, going by KMTMG pace,pyaar toh hogaya, so we need these two to confess that kuch toh hai, pyaar hai, kuch alag mehsoos karte hai, I don't care, but just say something damn it! Phir agar ek bomb blast karna hai karlo. The thing is pehle dosti nahin deh diya (after Lohri wala convo) aab confession kya hi expect karna. Idk about upcoming eps since I don't follow any BTS or SM threads posts, but they will ruin this too.

No comment on BBK trio. I mean kya hi bole???!!!! Ek digusting buzurg hai, ek nalayak beti or dusri shaitan Maa joh sirf barbadi janti aur dekhti hai lakin sachai nahin accept karna chahti hai.

I felt a little bit of "Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil Gaye" today with that Meri Maa & Tumara Baba thing but then sach mein kaise dono mil gaye, dokhe aur gham se??? I still feel what happened to Ammu is more significant than what is happening to VSA currently, but I agree with one thing both didn't deserve it. And I want Ammu to go away from Ahujas. I have a few ideas in mind (Ammu out and two clans in A house for example) but kya faida ideas bolne se, we won't get them in this messy story.