Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 hours ago

Hmmm thanks for update yaar smiley20

X chidiya main ppl are crying with tissue boxes in their hand as they just can't wake up from amvira landsmiley37smiley36

Every one are emotionally crying 😢 😭 there haha

I dint watched the epi yet but I will smiley9

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

If you liked the letter scene, you will like this one too. For me the letter one was better - at least conscious tha woh. Ye wala ticked me off.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riggy

All hail Amruta - The Prince Charming, The Banker to the "needy", The white knight in shining armor, Protector of Ahujas, Savior of Virat 😃 😃 (feel free to add other titles)

Yeah Cinderella in reverse it is! Disney magic everywhere 😃 But I doubt Viratella will have a happy ending 😃

There was something weird she mentioned today - one of the 'ehsaan' he did was whenever she went through a tough time he fought with her, making her forget about her problems. I thought she was being sarcastic, but doesn't seem like it. An example, she mentioned when we were leaving home after Baba incident, you gave me a long list of things for which I owe you money. That's some serious mental gymnastics in trying to find the positive in a bad situation. Fine if she is sarcastic... but hang on... she seems to be serious.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 hours ago
sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Stuff to say directly - 1) its absolute rubbish to have this conversation whilst drunk. It means nothing even though its Amu who forgets after getting drunk- Virat remembers. Plot going forward is worse because virat admits all wrong hes done drunk & we see in BTS he is moody not repairing any wrong done to Amu.

2) Babita, Poem, Bebe team. This is not new. We have come full circle with no growth after Ex ... who is still on show

3) This means Amu has 2 teams & 6 villains against her. Team A :Babita, Poem, Bebe team to make life misery in Ahuja house. Team B: Ex, Ishika ,Rajiv to attack Ahujas Amu cares about .Rest of Chitnis family attacked by Ex& Ishika. With only an Aunt coming to help

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

22nd: [Quite a negative update... be warned. Ep may be much better than the way I put it.]

sugz thumbnail

Stuff I'm confused -I'm thinking it doesnt matter what Virat promises even drunk as his dialoge cant be trusted. Important question- How will Babita, Poem, Bebe plans may work. Has virat ever broke a promise to Amu deliberately? Virat broke promise to protect Amu against Ex but its not like he ever knew Ex plan but didn't help Amu. Virat said wouldn't hurt Amu but the exposure of Babita was complicated when he asked Amu for proof. Its no justification- I'm saying it was not an outright deceit from Virat

Now virat knows the true face of Babita- how does any plan work for her after. Virat character truly destroyed if virat falls to babita nonsense again as he can never claim ignorance on Babita behaviour.

Originally posted by: sugz

Stuff to say directly - 1) its absolute rubbish to have this conversation whilst drunk. It means nothing even though its Amu who forgets after getting drunk- Virat remembers. Plot going forward is worse because virat admits all wrong hes done drunk & we see in BTS he is moody not repairing any wrong done to Amu.

2) Babita, Poem, Bebe team. This is not new. We have come full circle with no growth after Ex ... who is still on show

3) This means Amu has 2 teams & 6 villains against her. Team A :Babita, Poem, Bebe team to make life misery in Ahuja house. Team B: Ex, Ishika ,Rajiv to attack Ahujas Amu cares about .Rest of Chitnis family attacked by Ex& Ishika. With only an Aunt coming to help

Riggy thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

There was something weird she mentioned today - one of the 'ehsaan' he did was whenever she went through a tough time he fought with her, making her forget about her problems. I thought she was being sarcastic, but doesn't seem like it. An example, she mentioned when we were leaving home after Baba incident, you gave me a long list of things for which I owe you money. That's some serious mental gymnastics in trying to find the positive in a bad situation. Fine if she is sarcastic... but hang on... she seems to be serious.

To the writers: Hum pe yeh ehsaan karna, ki hum pe kabhi koi ehsaan mat karna 🙏

Amu is a lost cause. Period!

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugz

Stuff I'm confused -I'm thinking it doesnt matter what Virat promises even drunk as his dialoge cant be trusted. Important question- How will Babita, Poem, Bebe plans may work. Has virat ever broke a promise to Amu deliberately? Virat broke promise to protect Amu against Ex but its not like he ever knew Ex plan but didn't help Amu. Virat said wouldn't hurt Amu but the exposure of Babita was complicated when he asked Amu for proof. Its no justification- I'm saying it was not an outright deceit from Virat

Now virat knows the true face of Babita- how does any plan work for her after. Virat character truly destroyed if virat falls to babita nonsense again as he can never claim ignorance on Babita behaviour.

Virat's promises and Amruta's threats are similar - to use part of a meme 'chal gaya toh chaand tak, varna shaam tak'.

Guess even I have to admit that Ammu is in love with Virat. She may not have realised it... I have no idea.. but is it the same for Virat? I doubt. In a way she doesn't care whether she loves him or not / whether he loves her or not. She has chosen to honour the relationship, come what may perhaps - like she mentioned 'You needed time to figure out what's b/w us, I just waited'.

If it had been anyone other than the ML, he would've felt 'ye ab gale pad gayi ... aur... maine hi ise uthake gale me daala hai'. Since he is the ML, can be one of the dialogues he uses when there is to be a separation (if they ever go there). But... being serious... isn't that how it is panning out to be?

Aaji's words 'when it comes to his mom and Amruta, he will chose his mom'.... he hasn't yet, according to me, shown signs of doing otherwise. He may try to make peace... so that things are fine... but... not likely he will leave the place with her - something I thought he would do leading up to the mela eps. [In this sense can it be argued that he loved ex more than what he feels for Ammu?']

Is he anything more than just curious about her... I have been complaining that Virat causes brain freeze in Ammu... from some hints, she does the same to him - 'despite everything you are still concerned about me' on receiving her message (though he was drunk)... but looking back, despite everything she chose to hang around... first for her job, then to prove her innocence, and perhaps now for love. Does give weird, confusing tone to it. But... if thats what Ammu sees as love, who am I to complain?

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 hours ago
sugz thumbnail

Last time viewers got this type of episode was tea & noodles... so 1 every 100 episodes. Sure I'll stick around for that 🙃🤮 ... this time he drunk so I wont repeat myself how ridiculous this is

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

TQ for update smiley20

Oops i remember when she was crying leaving the bldg he came with Rs.40000 bill smiley24smiley29 Also the champagne bottle bill.He was such a gentleman smiley29Made her Maid and go on knee and put her in jail.Public humiliation with money garland smiley7smiley15 I can see V helping her in forgetting things smiley37

https://i.postimg.cc/zGLx317g/shut-up-smiley-emoticon.gif Ammu.

Edited by Annu. - an hour ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

kya likhte hai yaar ye log!!!

If she is taking revenge for everything that family did - smiley20... Nahi toh... smiley21

They want us to believe her love for him makes sense. waah. [Of course, can easily say 'jaha pyar hai wahan logic nahi dekha jaata.']