Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Please can I confirm 1& 2 was before he left to meet Amu at staircase promising to call her... he will remember. 3 might go directly with 1 ie. If babita planned with Ex to get Virat married at Alibag then they working together since Goa. Virat can piece it again later1 & 3.

I'm confused when we speak about bomb wrongly attributed. Remember Babita covered up for Ex with paint on shoes then complained to virat before as virat asked Amu if Radha fights Krishnas mother. Amu may have Exposed bomb plan if not for babita. Babita also knew about bomb after & told Ex do whatever it takes. Remember Ex continued to stay Ahuja house bcos babita brought her back & allowed. Babita may not have directly approved bomb but she has MUCH responsibility in Ex plans.

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

1,2, and 3 are exposed. 4 not yet - peabrain hasn't yet figured that out... though he wrongly attributed the bomb incident with her.

How much will he remember after he is sober... Things he figured out before getting intoxicated, for sure, but cant say anything about when he was drunk - though there is nothing new there, except the bomb thing. He is likely to apologise too when drunk. Guess that would count as a 'valid' apology... at least for Ammu who I guess has forgiven him already.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 hours ago

Could've agreed if they did a good job of handling the scenes. There have been only a handful of them which were good.

Have heard that after Covid break, most shows have the leads meet asap - in the first week if not the first ep. Dont like the approach but we have itsmiley6.

Yeah, its hectic... but then you need to have a team that can take the schedule and do a good job of it. Its not like it was meant to be 5 days a week and suddenly they realise its everyday.

Think most diversions from the og plot was for the 'shock' value hoping to bring in better ratings. Almost sure, Aaji wasn't signed up for what she ended up doing. Sure Abhiraj was the one who was meant to do the thing about the pic - not Babs. But at least in this case, even if Abhiraj was meant to do it, it was again a repeat plot. Couldn't they think better? or have it done in the first thing itself?

Of course, I dont know how much influence the channel has, may be others who have a better idea can pitch in.

I agree on the after-Covid thing. I also noticed that. COVID damaged them (like all of us) but badly. It's like they've lost their creativity after it. It's sad but that is what it is!

Rahin baat "shock" ki well heart attacks toh aya smiley24 Too bad! smiley11

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 hours ago

22nd: [Quite a negative update... be warned. Ep may be much better than the way I put it.]

VA convo goes on...and on...

kuch dard feel hi nahi hota... [well thats because you are drunk buddy.]

Oh.. he does talk about doing bad things... they did show the sindoor thing and the money garland thing (waah... appreciate it - genuinely) ... but lost me when he mentions jitne baar tumhe dard diya, trust me, I promise, ke us se jyada mujhe dard hua... with some fb as proof too. [well... should I say 'I feel you buddy... I am crying for you? Ro matt... tumhari koi galti nahi hai?]

When I am drunk... mein bakwaas karta hu... [though he mentioned it in a different context.... it is all bakwaas.]

Ammu trying to tell him 'aapki koi galti nahi hai' in many ways...

You knew everything and yet you stayed with me... why? because I wanted to prove my innocence.

Why did mom do this? Cause I am bad?

Did baba do this to me cause I am bad?

[I didnt get the need for i and u part. and her confrontation about it.]

[There are chances people may like the scene... but ... gets a negative from me. One can feel bad over a distant relative who one learns has got cancer, probably even world hunger, plan to have a trip to Andaman next year to have fish cooked in sand ... all over drinks... do they actually mean anything? Nope.]

[Thankfully Ammu was better (less annoying) than yesterday.]

She's taking him to Dildaar perhaps.. Harsh announces Bhavani is coming.

Bebe wanted to be kept in the loop... Poem, Bebe, and Babs, are now a team... Overhear Nimmi saying Virat is coming... "have to bring Virat towards us... cant make her (Edit: Hmm... Freudian slip going with the reverse Cinderella?) 'him' Amruta's". [Oh.. God!!! Did give the budhiya the doubt that she was perhaps trying to defend the undefendable. But nope. One of Ammu's 'sachcha' rishtedaar jo yahan anjaane me hi ban gaya.smiley37]

Unless there is a shake up, things are going to go bad.

But if you like the VA scene, it is a good ep.

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 hours ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugz

Please can I confirm 1& 2 was before he left to meet Amu at staircase promising to call her... he will remember. 3 might go directly with 1 ie. If babita planned with Ex to get Virat married at Alibag then they working together since Goa. Virat can piece it again later1 & 3.

I'm confused when we speak about bomb wrongly attributed. Remember Babita covered up for Ex with paint on shoes then complained to virat before as virat asked Amu if Radha fights Krishnas mother. Amu may have Exposed bomb plan if not for babita. Babita also knew about bomb after & told Ex do whatever it takes. Remember Ex continued to stay Ahuja house bcos babita brought her back & allowed. Babita may not have directly approved bomb but she has MUCH responsibility in Ex plans.

Yup. The only thing they haven't mentioned is about the leaking of pics. the rest is done. They didn't talk about it today too (from what I remember).

Yup. She is indirectly involved in the bomb thing.

Pyaarasam thumbnail

22nd: [Quite a negative update... be warned. Ep may be much better than the way I put it.]

VA convo goes on...and on...

kuch dard feel hi nahi hota... [well thats because you are drunk buddy.]

Oh.. he does talk about doing bad things... they did show the sindoor thing (waah... appreciate it) ... but then he mentions jitne baar tumhe dard diya, trust me, I promise, ke us se jyada mujhe dard hua... with some fb as proof too. [well... should I say 'I feel you buddy... I am crying for you?']

When I am drunk... mein bakwaas karta hu... [though he mentioned it in a different context.... it is all bakwaas.]

Ammu trying to tell him 'aapki koi galti nahi hai' in many ways...

You knew everything and yet you stayed with me... why? because I wanted to prove my innocence.

Why did mom do this? Cause I am bad?

Did baba do this to me cause I am bad?

[I didnt get the need for i and u part. and her confrontation about it.]

[There are chances people may like the scene... but ... gets a negative from me. One can feel bad over a distant relative who one learns has got cancer, probably even world hunger, plan to have a trip to Andaman next year to have fish cooked in sand ... all over drinks... do they actually mean anything? Nope.]

[Thankfully Ammu was better (less annoying) than yesterday.]

She's taking him to Dildaar perhaps.. Harsh announces Bhavani is coming.

Bebe wanted to be kept in the loop... Poem, Bebe, and Babs, are now a team... Overhear Nimmi saying Virat is coming... "have to bring Virat towards us... cant make her (Hmm... Freudian slip going with the reverse Cinderella?) 'him' Amruta's". [Oh.. God!!! Did give the budhiya the doubt that she was perhaps trying to defend the undefendable. But nope. One of Ammu's 'sachcha' rishtedaar jo yahan anjaane me hi ban gaya.smiley37]

Unless there is a shake up, things are going to go bad.

But if you like the VA scene, it is a good ep.

Did that pull show today??? I'm just waiting for it to come and I'll binge the three last eps in one go.

I hope he will remember stuff because not unlike Ammu he recalls everything jab maan chahe bakhi we know the writers zaroor kuch na kuch hone wala hai the HPG and Rajiv are no good

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Yup. The only thing they haven't mentioned is about the leaking of pics. the rest is done. They didn't talk about it today too (from what I remember).

Yup. She is indirectly involved in the bomb thing.

Bomb? Please remind me of the incident. Janmashtami wala

Adiandsid thumbnail

Yup. The Janmashtami one.

Regarding the pull - you mean Virat pulling Ammu towards him? Yup. Thats done too...

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riggy

"Until you don't see it" 😳

Are you planning to disappear on us like Abhiraj did!! 😃

We would like to have a 3 day notice, please 🙏 😃

After writing todays update, new plan is to write updates in a way that everyone goes 'Oh... please dont write updates'. smiley37

Riggy thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Ammu bringing Virat back to her home does go with the reverse Cinderella story you mentioned. Babs ne koi time limit nahi diya tha bass.

Why her home though? At least could've shown Dildaar when they reach home. Something odd about it - even trying to 'hide' it from Bhavani.

All hail Amruta - The Prince Charming, The Banker to the "needy", The white knight in shining armor, Protector of Ahujas, Savior of Virat 😃 😃 (feel free to add other titles)

Yeah Cinderella in reverse it is! Disney magic everywhere 😃 But I doubt Viratella will have a happy ending 😃

Riggy thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

After writing todays update, new plan is to write updates in a way that everyone goes 'Oh... please dont write updates'. smiley37

Don't see that happening 😃

We came for the updates, stayed for the rant 😃