Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Don't worry. The way story is going and babita's so called hate for Amruta is growing day by day, it will be obviously Virat who will die and don't know about others but I will be relief and more than happy when actually Virat will die because that will be the time when I will permanently say good bye to this pathetic sh*t saas vs bahu drama.

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Don't worry even if viralt dies still ammu will stay in Ahuja mansion to expose X and babita wearing white saree smiley37

And on fine day there will be heavy winds and ppl can't even stand on road but amu will be standing and covering her face with hands from wind then a red walla dupatta will fall on her where she takes it out and see there will be a viral ka humshakal smiley37

And she starts her other mission who is he?? Where is he from ? How come he is like vSa smiley37

That sane time I think Mukta will merge with Ekta to continue the drama smiley36

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

As MD aunty always read my comment (according to me of coursesmiley43) so I thought why not give her this ideasmiley37After Virat's death they can show saas vs bahu drama as much as they cansmiley11 I just saw the episode and felt so angry. What ridiculous story they are makingsmiley11 I'm fed up yrrr. Why they can't let Amruta happy for one daysmiley35 what's the problemsmiley7 As Sriti is the root of this serial so Amruta will not die for sure and that's why I'm suggesting to kill Virat and then show saas vs bahusmiley11At least spare me from this serialsmiley35

Edited by Afrinaparvin - an hour ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Ideally she should be cautious with him. I dont mind seeing the battle b/w her heart and brain... for the past couple of weeks, her brain has given up. This phase was fine if they had settled their issues, with a proper apology from him (and not the letter), before coming to this. Say keep the relationship like she has with Dildaar / Nimmi / or even Anjali with whom she is shown the closest.

True that!

Edited by Pyaarasam - an hour ago

Word Count: 0

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

Agreed... Amu is hopelessly in love with this peabrain.

She has forgotten her own dreams and the purpose of going to the Ahuja house in the first place..... She couldnโ€™t prove her points, and finally, thanks to God, she proved her innocence.

Now itโ€™s time to move on, with or without Virat. Even though Amu considers him her husband and is in love with him, I donโ€™t think sheโ€™s realized it yet.

Virat is nowhere near that realization. Now, he just wants someone to babysit him, to feed him, and change his diapers. When love realization will happen, only God knows

Keep expectations very low. Romance isn't the Cvs strong point. Humiliation and negative emotions is. smiley11

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

You seem to have cracked the '4 words needed' thing. How so? Word count? how to get that?

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 50 minutes ago

It can be because @Pyaarasam has those Anne frank quotes footer in responses.

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

You seem to have cracked the '4 words needed' thing. How so? Word count? how to get that?

sugz thumbnail
Posted: 42 minutes ago

It is a good point & I hear you. Pls allow me to be sassy for 1 response.

I dont really care about Amu character TBH... writers have ruined it already. Im the viewer & want Jahan to stay on show for my personal entertainment. The plot, Ratings & all other characters already in the toilet. Let Jahan turn series to comedy show๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜‚

Originally posted by: Riggy

...or it would nudge Amu to leave that hell, to move on from a fake wedding, and get a job ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sometimes, removing the safety net helps.

Riggy thumbnail
Posted: 24 minutes ago

Originally posted by: sugz

It is a good point & I hear you. Pls allow me to be sassy for 1 response.

I dont really care about Amu character TBH... writers have ruined it already. Im the viewer & want Jahan to stay on show for my personal entertainment. The plot, Ratings & all other characters already in the toilet. Let Jahan turn series to comedy show๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜‚

Chalo that's ok ๐Ÿ‘

One sassy post per day is permitted ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ