Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Agreed... Amu is hopelessly in love with this peabrain.

She has forgotten her own dreams and the purpose of going to the Ahuja house in the first place..... She couldn’t prove her points, and finally, thanks to God, she proved her innocence.

Now it’s time to move on, with or without Virat. Even though Amu considers him her husband and is in love with him, I don’t think she’s realized it yet.

Virat is nowhere near that realization. Now, he just wants someone to babysit him, to feed him, and change his diapers. When love realization will happen, only God knows

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugz

My main concern with this new Aunt - will there be less of Jahan. I didn’t cry for that letter scene or any of poor virats tears. I will cry & be extremely mad if there is less of Jahan aunty. I cant do show without her🥺🥺😥😭😭

Why does IWM aricle say challenge for virat? ... where is babita in all this ?

I wouldn't get so worked up on the future scenarios. Let's wait and watch (or read updates) Considering the capabilities of the writers, I am not holding my breath!

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Yeah, from Aaji's track. The fact she wanted to prove her innocence yet trusted Virat, yeh baat usse lae dooba and now pata nahin kya logic hai aur kya nahin bass saat chorna nahin

Ideally she should be cautious with him. I dont mind seeing the battle b/w her heart and brain... for the past couple of weeks, her brain has given up. This phase was fine if they had settled their issues, with a proper apology from him (and not the letter), before coming to this. Say keep the relationship like she has with Dildaar / Nimmi / or even Anjali with whom she is shown the closest.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riggy

So, today is the day you reached your breaking point! 😃

Are we getting any update tomorrow? Asking for a friend 😛

Oh yes. That will continue for a while... until you dont see it. smiley37

She definitely is flirting with the breaking point. [Oh... we have the tending to his wounds scene smiley42smiley37 followed by the 'lets cheer up bachcha' scene.... so.... who knows.smiley2]

In one bts Nimmi was saying 'Bhabhi to maan hi nahi rahi hai'... it happens around Ganpati visarjan. At least that gave some hope.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 hours ago
Riggy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Oh yes. That will continue for a while... until you dont see it. smiley37

She definitely is flirting with the breaking point. [Oh... we have the tending to his wounds scene smiley42smiley37 followed by the 'lets cheer up bachcha scene.... so.... who knows.smiley2]

"Until you don't see it" 😳

Are you planning to disappear on us like Abhiraj did!! 😃

We would like to have a 3 day notice, please 🙏 😃

sugz thumbnail

Lol. I'm ok. Just being extra dramatic for no reason. You must admit less Jahan aunty would make show dull. It has to be sad without her? ... anyway- it could be Virat will ask Jahan help if things get too much with new aunt.

Agree writing is constant problem. It looks like creators getting another good actress- gorgeous looking too. Writers will ruin it all!

I wouldn't get so worked up on the future scenarios. Let's wait and watch (or read updates) Considering the capabilities of the writers, I am not holding my breath!

Edited by sugz - 3 hours ago
sugz thumbnail

Heyyyy!!! Small correction. Writers through Abhiraj away but he didn't leave us. Why couldn't they have thrown Ishika away earlier? Priyanka could have married Abhiraj & they plan together... poem could end in coma for all i care.

@Adiandsid is not disappointed in Amu ! ... while most held breathe for virat death. I imagined @Adiandsid smiling at show for 1st time in weeks🫣😂🤣😂🤣

"Until you don't see it" 😳

Are you planning to disappear on us like Abhiraj did!! 😃

We would like to have a 3 day notice, please 🙏 😃

Edited by sugz - 3 hours ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Heyyyy!!! Small correction. Writers through Abhiraj away but he didn't leave us. Why couldn't they have thrown Ishika away earlier? Priyanka could have married Abhiraj & they plan together... poem could end in coma for all i care.

@Adiandsid is not disappointed in Amu ! ... while most held breathe for virat death. I imagined @Adiandsid smiling at show for 1st time in weeks🫣😂🤣😂🤣

Well... to be honest... I was hoping 'how good it would be if this is true!' smiley37 Couldn't smile.. cause I knew that wont happen. smiley6

Riggy thumbnail

Lol. I'm ok. Just being extra dramatic for no reason. You must admit less Jahan aunty would make show dull. It has to be sad without her? ... anyway- it could be Virat will ask Jahan help if things get too much with new aunt.

Agree writing is constant problem. It looks like creators getting another good actress- gorgeous looking too. Writers will ruin it all!

...or it would nudge Amu to leave that hell, to move on from a fake wedding, and get a job 😃

Sometimes, removing the safety net helps.

Riggy thumbnail

He knows it too well that his wish is never coming true, so he would not be smiling😃