Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Thanks for the update... smiley20

Oh, don’t stop giving updates... It’s true that you have to watch these nonsense episodes...smiley13

I hope the upcoming ones will be better with the new entry. At least Amu will focus on her career for a change...smiley23

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh.. she is getting on my nerves now. Waiting for a reality slap coming her way. And I'm someone who 'loves' Sriti's emotional scenes (with the smiley42 that I normally use sarcastically)... yet... I cant connect with the character at all. Her story has been so very 'wonderful' and what she is doing now is even more so! Annoying.

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No please!! continue to give us updates if you can. I struggle with hindi so bad... they doing this I feel to Amu character on purpose. This is because I hope creators want all virat Amu supporters to have reality check when aunt comes. Amu lost all sense on purpose for aunt to knock it back in her... only way to feel new aunty is not like bhavani or Jk aunty is if entrance is dramatic on Amu shaking her good.

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

21st:

Virat thinking mom brough ex back in my life... [not enough buddy, for me at least.] Also attributes the bomb to her.

Ammu waiting in the stairs [- itna chahiye tha kya? waaaaay toooooo much...] Impatient and also overhears the ...

.... commotion in Ahuja house - Babs believes Virat will call her and come to her when he realises she did everything for him. Nimmi, Dildaar and Babs confrontation.

Truck accident.

Ammu gets the call... announced her husband is dead. [Odd thing is she was told to come in NH 48. idk... NH nahi bolna tha.... kuch jyada hi senseless ho gaya.]

Ammu reaches... asked to identify the body. Dildaar was on call... hears that Virat is dead.

Turns out the person is someone else. Virat appears and mentions he stole his things and ran away. [Instant karma for petty thieves... bade bade jholar log ko kuch nahi? waah.smiley32]

His belongings are given back.

Dildaar going through a panic attack. Nimmi says Virat is fine... Ammu is bringing him back. 'sab meri galti hai' from Dildaar. [Baap bete pe gaya hai.]

Ammu brings Virat sir to Jahan's home. Harsh to keep an eye on Bhavani, who has gone out for an order.

the bedroom bts scene to follow the next ep.

[Ammu is annoying in these eps. Seriously. They are going extra with Ammu. Looks like they want me to stop watching and writing updates... actually sahi bhi hai... perhaps negative comments kam honge.smiley37]

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

21st:

Virat thinking mom brough ex back in my life... [not enough buddy, for me at least.] Also attributes the bomb to her.

Ammu waiting in the stairs [- itna chahiye tha kya? waaaaay toooooo much...] Impatient and also overhears the ...

.... commotion in Ahuja house - Babs believes Virat will call her and come to her when he realises she did everything for him. Nimmi, Dildaar and Babs confrontation.

Truck accident.

Ammu gets the call... announced her husband is dead. [Odd thing is she was told to come in NH 48. idk... NH nahi bolna tha.... kuch jyada hi senseless ho gaya.]

Ammu reaches... asked to identify the body. Dildaar was on call... hears that Virat is dead.

Turns out the person is someone else. Virat appears and mentions he stole his things and ran away. [Instant karma for petty thieves... bade bade jholar log ko kuch nahi? waah.smiley32]

Dildaar going through a panic attack. Nimmi says Virat is fine... Ammu is bringing him back. 'sab meri galti hai' from Dildaar. [Baap bete pe gaya hai.]

Ammu brings Virat sir to Jahan's home. Harsh to keep an eye on Bhavani, who has gone out for an order.

[Ammu is annoying in these eps. Seriously. They are going extra with Ammu. Looks like they want me to stop watching and writing updates... actually sahi bhi hai... perhaps negative comments kam honge.smiley37]

I thought it would come today (I mean Tom ke eps mein) Chalo wait karti hoon, ek deen aur kya farak hai

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: nilmi

Thanks for the update... smiley20

Oh, don’t stop giving updates... It’s true that you have to watch these nonsense episodes...smiley13

I hope the upcoming ones will be better with the new entry. At least Amu will focus on her career for a change...smiley23

I don't think we will see Ammu working in this show. Virat and Nimmi koh guide zaroor karegi but a job, it's next to impossible smiley24

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Oh.. she is getting on my nerves now. Waiting for a reality slap coming her way. And I'm someone who 'loves' Sriti's emotional scenes (with the smiley42 that I normally use sarcastically)... yet... I cant connect with the character at all. Her story has been so very 'wonderful' and what she is doing now is even more so! Annoying.

Yeah, from Aaji's track. The fact she wanted to prove her innocence yet trusted Virat, yeh baat usse lae dooba and now pata nahin kya logic hai aur kya nahin bass saat chorna nahin

Edited by Pyaarasam - an hour ago
Riggy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

I have my answer then but I still do not understand BA. Maybe because I can't put myself into her shoes (that's usually what I do to understand characters in a show but with KMTMG, they lost me. Using anyone's brain is useless and not worth it). Let's say she is one of a kind. Aise Maa kabhi nahin dekha ITV mein. I know some Moms were bad on ITV but aise!!!! smiley11

I understand what you are trying to say. You are not able to empathize with Babita, and trust me, it is near impossible to do.

As an audience we tend to put ourselves into the shoes of the characters to understand their pov better or to analyze what we would have done differently if put in that scenario. With Babita, there is no case for defense.

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Waise I would've helped you with updating (I did it with RvsR) but I can't see it before you so can't. But thanks yaarsmiley31, hats off for your patience even if it's getting on your nerves.

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riggy

I understand what you are trying to say. You are not able to empathize with Babita, and trust me, it is near impossible to do.

As an audience we tend to put ourselves into the shoes of the characters to understand their pov better or to analyze what we would have done differently if put in that scenario. With Babita, there is no case for defense.

Exactly my point!

Edited by Pyaarasam - an hour ago

Word Count: 0

Riggy thumbnail

21st:

Virat thinking mom brought ex back in my life... [not enough buddy, for me at least.] Also attributes the bomb to her.

Ammu sends him a message which her reads.

Ammu waiting on the stairs [- itna chahiye tha kya? waaaaay toooooo much...] Impatient and also overhears the ...

Truck accident.

So, today is the day you reached your breaking point! 😃

Are we getting any update tomorrow? Asking for a friend 😛