Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Ohh thanks for the information. I checked Bombay account and notice Rajeev too was inside ps. Amruta with Priyanka and Rajeev seem weird. Feel like another trap for Amruta maybe property trap from Babita and her gangsmiley21Maybe we expected so much from disgusting makers that Rajeev and others will do plan against Ahujas but in reality Babita's chamchas will do work under her order. Seem like they will trap Amruta who freed Rajeev and handed over 51% share to himsmiley37

Lol, by frauding Nimmi's sign smiley39

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riggy

And for BA, I still don't get why she hates Ammu insulted her all these Months If someone cracked this, I would love to know. And don't say she is afraid of losing VSA. It's crap!

We fear what we can't understand, and from that fear rises hate. This is basic human behavior. I hate the dark because I am afraid of it, and I am afraid of it because I do not know/ understand what's lurking in the darkness. There could be nothing scary in the dark, only figment of my imagination, but I will still hate the dark. Why? Because it is easy.

Babita and Amruta are poles apart. Amruta is bold, independent, kind, humble, and mentally strong. Babita is pampered, spoilt, manipulative, arrogant, and control freak. So, it is obvious, Babita can never understand Amruta as they come from two very different worlds. This lack of understanding leads to fear. Babita is afraid of Amruta because Babita cannot predict Amruta's next move. Babita can never dream of another person who can be selfless and not manipulate others.

This fear is manifested in Babita's hatred towards Amruta. She hates Amruta because she can neither predict nor control Amruta.

This is in stark contrast with her relationship with Priyanka. Babita is more comfortable around Priyanka because she understands Priyanka and her motives. This gives Babita confidence that she can control Priyanka.

In summary, basically Babita is a control freak and hates everyone who she cannot control.

Hmm. I know all these (and I agree), but my incomprehension is related to the show's beginning. See! A few eps later we saw that BA loves power and controls her family like a Queen in a chess kind, she is the tower surrounded by her subordinates, who somehow won't let her fall at least not easily because they are afraid of her.

Lakin, she met a stranger on their yacht, and even though Ammu was different inside and out, what made her hate her right there???? Just for a different pov???? Or phir ussi wajah se she hated her all these months.

I can comprehend that she started hating her for rubbing shoulders with her son but not before that.

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Daily trp for the week was the same for all days (0.7)... that's odd.

This itself shows even audience isn't interested in 'kya farak padega'. smiley36 If Blabber is only exposed, and build up to her expose will only be delayed only for everything to be forgotten, no use watching in the 1st place.

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

ohsmiley9 last week was that fans going bonkers seeing dream saat phere within drugged Virat's dream with Amu as bridesmiley40 and later sending Pri & Ishu to jail, Babs escaping family..smiley14 none are getting angry why were TRP's constant on all days without up & down...smiley15

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Hmm. I know all these (and I agree), but my incomprehension is related to the show's beginning. See! A few eps later we saw that BA loves power and controls her family like a Queen in a chess kind, she is the tower surrounded by her subordinates, who somehow won't let her fall at least not easily because they are afraid of her.

Lakin, she met a stranger on their yacht, and even though Ammu was different inside and out, what made her hate her right there???? Just for a different pov???? Or phir ussi wajah se she hated her all these months.

I can comprehend that she started hating her for rubbing shoulders with her son but not before that.

It was never only about Virat. You righly said that Babita hated Amruta even before there was any scope or hint about Virat and Amruta being a couple.

And you have answered it yourself. Babita is like the Queen on a chess board. Imagine, being a pawn and standing up against the Queen. For Babita, Amruta is nothing but just a pawn who dared to threaten her authority, to question her rules, to stand her ground against her unjust actions. All this happened in their very first interaction on the yacht. That was the beginning of her hate towards Amruta which just kept snowballing into what we witness now.

sugz thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

There is that BTS coming from youtube mandy channel. Thats all i know of Ex & Ishika return. Did they shoot last scene and gone? ... who can say after we learned Rajvir coming back

Fine to have Babs around but with reduced ss.

They do have characters and the plot potentials they bring in with them to work with. But they rarely take them up. Rajeev-Nimmi trouble in 'Nimmi's imagined heaven' could've been shown leading to the consequences it led to... probably not even more than 5 mins per week. They could've shown progress in Bhavani-Jayesh alimony case and problems with Ishika because of it. Was justice served the way it was shown? Again Ammu was shown losing, for all her 'bhashan' at the court.

While their terrace stay was fine for a couple of days on the show, they didn't have to prolong it for so long. Since they brought in Abhiraj, he could've been used better. With focus on different things, they dont need to have stupid plots like gas leak that no one can smell for minutes, bomb in handi, and can reduce the 100 humiliations to 90 if not 50.

Jayesh is around now... is there anything shown about what happened after Ishika came back? Fine if even Ishika's character has ended... but she will be back. Is Ishika fine with Jayesh not helping her out when in jail. Isn't there trouble in Ishika-Jayesh 'heaven'? Does he get to stay there anymore? Will he come back only after another 100 eps? Since Abhiraj isn't here anymore, is there any use of Poem except to be part of Babs' posse?

sugz thumbnail
Posted: 42 minutes ago

My main concern with this new Aunt - will there be less of Jahan. I didn’t cry for that letter scene or any of poor virats tears. I will cry & be extremely mad if there is less of Jahan aunty. I cant do show without her🥺🥺😥😭😭

Why does IWM aricle say challenge for virat? ... where is babita in all this ?

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/celebrities/priti-amin-talks-about-her-entry-and-character-in-zee-tvs-kaise-mujhe-tum-mil-gaye/2024/09/20

Sounds like Aaji 2.0. [can even say better.]

But... can they handle this character better than they did with Aaji? (should that be a question?) They can do what they og intended Aaji to do.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Posted: 38 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Riggy

It was never only about Virat. You righly said that Babita hated Amruta even before there was any scope or hint about Virat and Amruta being a couple.

And you have answered it yourself. Babita is like the Queen on a chess board. Imagine, being a pawn and standing up against the Queen. For Babita, Amruta is nothing but just a pawn who dared to threaten her authority, to question her rules, to stand her ground against her unjust actions. All this happened in their very first interaction on the yacht. That was the beginning of her hate towards Amruta which just kept snowballing into what we witness now.

I have my answer then but I still do not understand BA. Maybe because I can't put myself into her shoes (that's usually what I do to understand characters in a show but with KMTMG, they lost me. Using anyone's brain is useless and not worth it). Let's say she is one of a kind. Aise Maa kabhi nahin dekha ITV mein. I know some Moms were bad on ITV but aise!!!! smiley11

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 22 minutes ago

21st:

Virat thinking mom brough ex back in my life... [not enough buddy, for me at least.] Also attributes the bomb to her.

Ammu waiting in the stairs [- itna chahiye tha kya? waaaaay toooooo much...] Impatient and also overhears the ...

.... commotion in Ahuja house - Babs believes Virat will call her and come to her when he realises she did everything for him. Nimmi, Dildaar and Babs confrontation.

Truck accident.

Ammu gets the call... announced her husband is dead. [Odd thing is she was told to come in NH 48. idk... NH nahi bolna tha.... kuch jyada hi senseless ho gaya.]

Ammu reaches... asked to identify the body. Dildaar was on call... hears that Virat is dead.

Turns out the person is someone else. Virat appears and mentions he stole his things and ran away. [Instant karma for petty thieves... bade bade jholar log ko kuch nahi? waah.smiley32]

His belongings are given back.

Dildaar going through a panic attack. Nimmi says Virat is fine... Ammu is bringing him back. 'sab meri galti hai' from Dildaar. [Baap bete pe gaya hai.]

Ammu brings Virat sir to Jahan's home. Harsh to keep an eye on Bhavani, who has gone out for an order.

the bedroom bts scene to follow the next ep.

[Ammu is annoying in these eps. Seriously. They are going extra with Ammu. Looks like they want me to stop watching and writing updates... actually sahi bhi hai... perhaps negative comments kam honge.smiley37]

Edited by Adiandsid - 11 minutes ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 19 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

I have my answer then but I still do not understand BA. Maybe because I can't put myself into her shoes (that's usually what I do to understand characters in a show but with KMTMG, they lost me. Using anyone's brain is useless and not worth it). Let's say she is one of a kind. Aise Maa kabhi nahin dekha ITV mein. I know some Moms were bad on ITV but aise!!!! smiley11

They did take some creative freedom by wanting her to make Ammu lose her job so that she can work for Virat and the leads can be together. But later on they went overboard with her anger / hatred. I think the pics thing was supposed to be done by Abhiraj, but falling ratings made them switch over that to Babs, so that it can provide the shock value. did that help? not really but I didn't mind that move... until how the mela eps panned out.

Edited by Adiandsid - 5 minutes ago