Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 hours ago

Cousin is fine in that sense. Cant say writers memory loss. Immediate family nahi hai.

sritixlove thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago
2 new bts released First bts is Virat and Amruta doing aarti in a function (maybe ganesh chaturthi part 2😂😂) saw in arjitanejaworld ig handle Second bts:priyanka is back🥲 and priyanka and amu together in a police station😵‍💫😵‍💫 saw in bombay_wanderlust ig handle (Pata nahi ab kya dhamaka hone wala hai🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️)
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Cousin is fine in that sense. Cant say writers memory loss. Immediate family nahi hai.

Haan cousin chalega. It's better than tell she has a sis 🤷 Then aaji jaisi nahin hoga but hope she is sophisticated and dif than Aaji. And not expecting from writers but I wish she brings something to the story not like Aaji's timesmiley24

Edited by Pyaarasam - an hour ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ohh thanks for the information. I checked Bombay account and notice Rajeev too was inside ps. Amruta with Priyanka and Rajeev seem weird. Feel like another trap for Amruta maybe property trap from Babita and her gangsmiley21Maybe we expected so much from disgusting makers that Rajeev and others will do plan against Ahujas but in reality Babita's chamchas will do work under her order. Seem like they will trap Amruta who freed Rajeev and handed over 51% share to himsmiley37

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

No worries.

And I agree with you too, but in this show, they made him weak and incapable of standing against BA or Bebe smiley24 I know he was middle-class but if they are rich, it's because of his hard work, unless BA did something to help which I doubt. Of course, the message they are giving is wrong, and not only from Dildar's perspective but what to do?

However, he cares for his children but they keep him behind BA's authority, and that I don't like. If he could I know he would do everything for his children including Ammu, but the writers don't allow him to. It's pathetic!

The same goes with Virat, BA's revelation aside, Virat would've been a "perfect" "husband" & son, but his Mom hates Ammu for stupid reasons that made him blind. And here I'm like Ammu, we can't blame him because kids will always choose their Mom unless they witness an incident. Yet, I don't support him because he is a businessman! As humans, we are not perfect and we can make mistakes. However, I can't take it when you do something bad repeatedly and still support the wrong person. But again it's the writers' fault. They didn't work on the characters' layers properly.

Virat is wrong but play the victim card all the time

Ammu is right but made dumb all the time

BA is wrong but they care about her all the time

Dildar is imp but they keep him aside all the time

etc...No consistency smiley44smiley24

And for BA, I still don't get why she hates Ammu insulted her all these Months smiley39 If someone cracked this, I would love to know. And don't say she is afraid of losing VSA. It's crap!

And for BA, I still don't get why she hates Ammu insulted her all these Months If someone cracked this, I would love to know. And don't say she is afraid of losing VSA. It's crap!

We fear what we can't understand, and from that fear rises hate. This is basic human behavior. I hate the dark because I am afraid of it, and I am afraid of it because I do not know/ understand what's lurking in the darkness. There could be nothing scary in the dark, only figment of my imagination, but I will still hate the dark. Why? Because it is easy.

Babita and Amruta are poles apart. Amruta is bold, independent, kind, humble, and mentally strong. Babita is pampered, spoilt, manipulative, arrogant, and control freak. So, it is obvious, Babita can never understand Amruta as they come from two very different worlds. This lack of understanding leads to fear. Babita is afraid of Amruta because Babita cannot predict Amruta's next move. Babita can never dream of another person who can be selfless and not manipulate others.

This fear is manifested in Babita's hatred towards Amruta. She hates Amruta because she can neither predict nor control Amruta.

This is in stark contrast with her relationship with Priyanka. Babita is more comfortable around Priyanka because she understands Priyanka and her motives. This gives Babita confidence that she can control Priyanka.

In summary, basically Babita is a control freak and hates everyone who she cannot control.

sritixlove thumbnail
Oh...I didn't noticed Rajiv there😶 anyways they are going to reach 300 episodes so misunderstanding between ML and FL will happen now when they reached 100 they showed Makarsakranti crap when they reached 200 they gave mela crap now property crap will happen It is hightime amu should leave that madhouse and focus on her career Babs is exposed now and she can move on from ahujas but makers will not separate her from ahuja pagalkhana
Adiandsid thumbnail

Additional point is Amruta says things the way it is. Left by herself, Babita can likely convince her family that its 12 a.m, we should all kiss eo good night, sleep tight, and dream good dreams. And likely the family will do it without any objection. Ammu will say 'hang on... its 12 p.m.. not a.m. The Sun is up, its close to lunch.' That pokes into the control thing - Babs cant have her family the way she wants it to be.

Though I agree with your point about ex - babs, it doesn't make much sense to me that she didn't do something similar in the past when Virat left home with ex. It fits with the current ex. Nimmi mentioned things were bad when ex was around. So what changed? was it seeing Virat going through the divorce - as is claimed by Virat? Or like you mentioned, she can control ex so perhaps she knew how that is going to end... so let it play out. [But... more so around this point, the data we have is confused/opportunistic writing.]

Edited by Adiandsid - an hour ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Daily trp for the week was the same for all days (0.7)... that's odd.

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: an hour ago

On second thoughts good opportunity for writers..smiley14 If Amrutas's aunt an NRI is entering into current story for some personal work in Mumbai, then she may go back soon. Bhavani can send Harsh or Amruta abroad with her NRI cousin, and leave Jahan's flat to live with Aaji in village.smiley9 Jahan can go on long holiday to US to visit her husband.

Ofcourse Jayesh and Ishika before that should have serious fight and Ishika as flat owner should throw him out. Guilt stuck Jayesh should take sanyas and leave Mumbai as wanderer upset for ruining relationship with his grown up children due to his madness for Ishu baby, and for humiliating Bhavani.

With that ends total Chitnis family tamasha's in Mumbai smiley17and makers (if channel extends) can run this serial with their beloved Ahuja family their daily dhamakas with full on focus, by bringing some new lady and her family into half brain Virat's life for upcoming crime plots. Virat should be relieved that Amu & her family are safe some where else.

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Additional point is Amruta says things the way it is. Left by herself, Babita can likely convince her family that its 12 a.m, we should all kiss eo good night, sleep tight, and dream good dreams. And likely the family will do it without any objection. Ammu will say 'hang on... its 12 p.m.. not a.m. The Sun is up, its close to lunch.' That pokes into the control thing - Babs cant have her family the way she wants it to be.

Though I agree with your point about ex - babs, it doesn't make much sense to me that she didn't do something similar in the past when Virat left home with ex. It fits with the current ex. Nimmi mentioned things were bad when ex was around. So what changed? was it seeing Virat going through the divorce - as is claimed by Virat? Or like you mentioned, she can control ex so perhaps she knew how that is going to end... so let it play out.

The first part - yes that alludes to the control freak nature of Babita. She wants to control her family, and she knows that with Amu around it won't be possible. Recent events where Dildaar, Nimmi, Anjali and Deepika have dared to raise their voice against Babita, has only added to her paranoia.

The second part - we know Priyanka and Babita had huge issues and Priyanka wanted to move out and live separately with Virat. Though Babita opposed it, Virat still went ahead with the plan and they lived separately for some time. Now, we don't know what triggered the divorce exactly. If Priyanka wanted to stay separately and she got it, why did she want a divorce in the first place? We know Babita hates losing, so was she the catalyst(if not the trigger) and made the circumstances suitable for a divorce? We still do not know the details behind the trigger for divorce. All we know that Priyanka was a gold digger - then why would a gold digger leave her wealthy husband after getting him separated from his control freak mom.

Also, Babita mentioned about Priyanka's bf - was it before the divorce and the trigger for divorce or was it after, we still don't know.

So, chances are Babita meddled in Virat Priyanka marriage as well, even after they moved out and lived separately.