Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

IWMBuzz and Gossip publish the article of her and for the first time I'm eagerly awaiting as well as exciting for a character's entry. If the news is true then I will be more than happy. Now it's high time for Virat to face hard time, Amruta has to be strong and independent and worker woman. Her character seem powerful and interesting for me baas mad writers garbar na kare kuch.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/celebrities/priti-amin-talks-about-her-entry-and-character-in-zee-tvs-kaise-mujhe-tum-mil-gaye/2024/09/20

Sounds like Aaji 2.0. [can even say better.]

But... can they handle this character better than they did with Aaji? (should that be a question?) They can do what they og intended Aaji to do.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 hours ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

IWMBuzz and Gossip publish the article of her and for the first time I'm eagerly awaiting as well as exciting for a character's entry. If the news is true then I will be more than happy. Now it's high time for Virat to face hard time, Amruta has to be strong and independent and worker woman. Her character seem powerful and interesting for me baas mad writers garbar na kare kuch.

Blue: True / Agree.

Red: Even more true / agree even more.

If she comes alone hope she goes to Jayesh's house first / or talks about going there first and learning about developments (that Bhavani is divorced).

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

While Amu goes gaga over V what's the use?Also we were shown bhavani didn't have relative.

Also if Amu is shown working what will V do since his work is to follow ammu in drama.

The word sophisticated made me laugh 😂 Chalo jahan ke dharamsala mein one more person added.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: sugz

Accept your point & dont intend to be rude to you. Just saying truth bluntly as show getting nasty. If Dildar doesn't take strong action against Babita hes as bad parent as Babita. I posted before if dildar doesn't act it sends HORRIBLE MESSAGE ON FAMILY VALUES. It says dildar bad marriage more important than his children happiness based on babita action to nimmi on abuse & virat as he wants Amu. Babita obsession with her image if not resolved will destroy her family- Amu just takes blame for this fact

No worries.

And I agree with you too, but in this show, they made him weak and incapable of standing against BA or Bebe smiley24 I know he was middle-class but if they are rich, it's because of his hard work, unless BA did something to help which I doubt. Of course, the message they are giving is wrong, and not only from Dildar's perspective but what to do?

However, he cares for his children but they keep him behind BA's authority, and that I don't like. If he could I know he would do everything for his children including Ammu, but the writers don't allow him to. It's pathetic!

The same goes with Virat, BA's revelation aside, Virat would've been a "perfect" "husband" & son, but his Mom hates Ammu for stupid reasons that made him blind. And here I'm like Ammu, we can't blame him because kids will always choose their Mom unless they witness an incident. Yet, I don't support him because he is a businessman! As humans, we are not perfect and we can make mistakes. However, I can't take it when you do something bad repeatedly and still support the wrong person. But again it's the writers' fault. They didn't work on the characters' layers properly.

Virat is wrong but play the victim card all the time

Ammu is right but made dumb all the time

BA is wrong but they care about her all the time

Dildar is imp but they keep him aside all the time

etc...No consistency smiley44smiley24

And for BA, I still don't get why she hates Ammu and insulted her all these Months smiley39 If someone cracked this, I would love to know. And don't say she is afraid of losing VSA. It's crap!

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Ok New actress is going to play ammu aunt 🤔 Positive character with twist lol saw article on IF.

Jayesh ka behen? Bhavani Aai toh only child ti na? She had no one if I remember.

Chitnis are all positive even Aaji but they ruin her character with nonsense tracks. If true dekhte hai. Kya pata Aaji bimar ya chale gayi Bhagwan ke pass and she is visiting.

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

Aunt with a twist. Even with Aaji and Abhiraj, they promised lots of twists, but what actually happened?! We all know. smiley13 Edit- I don’t want to sound too negative, just a little more cautious. Writers are massive fans of Blabber. They won’t show another character get importance over her.

I second you on this. Kuch nahin hone wala hai

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

I am excited after reading the article…Hope some progress in Amu smiley20

Adiandsid thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Annu.

While Amu goes gaga over V what's the use?Also we were shown bhavani didn't have relative.

Also if Amu is shown working what will V do since his work is to follow ammu in drama.

The word sophisticated made me laugh 😂 Chalo jahan ke dharamsala mein one more person added.

Aunt may ask her "So, how life? Suna tumne shaadi ki? kab aur kaise? Job kar rahi ho?"

Ammu may sheepishly say "dono me unki koi galati nahi hai. Unhe galatfehmi hui thi."

Hope Aunt will slap her after she listens to her virat Virrawt jaap. Phir bhi nahi sudhregi. smiley35

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Jayesh ka behen? Bhavani Aai toh only child ti na? She had no one if I remember.

Chitnis are all positive even Aaji but they ruin her character with nonsense tracks. If true dekhte hai. Kya pata Aaji bimar ya chale gayi Bhagwan ke pass and she is visiting.

She is bhavani cousin coming from aboard for personal commitment.V ke strict Mother in law.

Yups bhavani didn't have any relative acc to story but since writer is suffering from memory loss🙄🤔kya hi bole.