Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

20th:

Continuation of Babs-Virat scene. [funny aside: Did feel like Babs would need diapers when he left.]

Ammu arrives as he leaves. Babs-Ammu confrontation. Babs goes to slap her but Ammu pulls back.

Virat goes into the house - Poem, Bebe try to justify things...

A dialogue from Virat: 'Insaan ki neeyat uske kartooton se dikhti hai' [cough... cough]

Babs enters saying she will throw Ammu under the truck if needed (of course, since its what he asked).

Bhavani-Jahan-Harsh... Bhavani worried. Bhavani wants this marriage to end. [Too late Bhavani... and as if she didn't see the danger in the mela revelation... tab toh... 'sachchai ka raasta aasaan nahi hota'... bade bade vichaar tapak rahe the? Aata kai jhaala tai? Chook jhaali? Aata kal-la? ]

Virat doesn't want to talk to anyone... feels ghinn... (shame)... shame ... that he did things to Ammu and Bhavani... Virat monologue... was good...

Oh... sees Ammu on the stairs... (supposedly she was waiting there after the BA confrontation) 'wont you talk to me?', 'kis muh se baat karu?' ... wants to be alone. 'tum nahi smjhogi to aur kaun samjega'... cant look at her... 'I deserve to be left alone..' [Decent scene, could've been better.]

'we know what happened is bad but Amruta is not good for this house' Poem... Dildaar objects... Babs objects... Nimmi objects to her... "She will speak" from dildaar... Anjali, Deepika pitch in. [the segment scene.]

Babs "wont say sorry-vorry"... still wants to keep Amruta away from her family...

Devdaas... on the road, drinking... Hmm... [In Mumbai???? and people just walking by? Dont know if it is possible even in Bandra. May be it is. fine in front of a wine shop. have seen those.] recalls things told about Babs... [by this time mere kaan phat rahe hai, by hearing babs over and over and over.] ...

...Phew... and for that reason, thankfully the ep ends.

Comments: Bebe looks like she knows she is defending what cannot be defended. Virat could've been shown angrier. Lots of timing and editing issues. I have no idea how Ammu suddenly became so very 'in love' / emotional about him. Of course, the pre Alibaug ep made this transition more palatable. [btw, is it just me or its tough to follow the dialogues in the show - as in it feels like the dialogues are all over the place sometimes. Or perhaps they arent going the expected way.]

One of the better eps nevertheless.

Hmm, interesting! I'll wait for that daru force upcoming romance to binge it, but sounds good.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sugz

It's my view Babita cant endure divorce due to public image. If dildar says to Babita you listen to me on our children happiness or we get divorce it can work.

In terms of BTS. Its the link from sandwich party you sent earlier today. At the end virat is in same Kurta as today episode but hangs on to Amu drunk. Im wondering how they go from touchy candle scene on Amu bed to Ahujas

There are screen caps from SBS segment that shows virat pull hand away from Babita & touch Amu hand. The SBB link you shared didnt have virat pull hand away

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uqxRzyFG01k

It will never happen because Dildar truly loves her and even though what she did was all wrong actually unforgivable, Dildar Ji will not separate from her.

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Its all doesn't making sense why Ahujas have to make a grown man happy... let me explain. Today episode we see Virat drinking open on street. In that candle light SBB clip we saw virat drunk. Today at end of sandwich party SBB clip it shown Virat drunk again when Amu carried virat inside Ahuja house ignoring babita. Amu chases after virat when he refuses to feed Babita. SBS shows door not SBB clip.

My prediction is we going to have a virat alcohol addiction track is only reason to keep grown adult occupied incl movie night where virat is grumpy. Its also reason why Amu return to virat I think. If you look at SBS clip. Virat pulls hands away from Babita to hold Amu meaning only she can help virat Alcohol problem. If I'm right babita will have to accept Virat demands & accept Amu so virat stops drinking. Now we see if Babita cares for her son truly. Hope babita realises if she tries to get rid of Amu- virats drinking will get worse

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

https://youtu.be/GdEvxRp32wI?si=rDR210VSLYNI0p65

Bachchaa saaadsmiley19... I cant watch.smiley19 Bachcha needs to be happy... smiley19 Even Daru didnt help. smiley19 Uff... yeh dard.

Well... Doesn't look like there is much to see anymore. Ammu is there to serve "The King VSA" as his loyal servant, for he has been kind enough to 'marry her' (after all, no one wanted to marry her) and also say 'Nahi... No' when he was asked 'will you leave her if I told you to?' Those two words demand lifelong servitude for 7 lifetimes.

[by the way doesn't nahi... no... make a yes? smiley37]

Edited by sugz - an hour ago
sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Accept your point & dont intend to be rude to you. Just saying truth bluntly as show getting nasty. If Dildar doesn't take strong action against Babita hes as bad parent as Babita. I posted before if dildar doesn't act it sends HORRIBLE MESSAGE ON FAMILY VALUES. It says dildar bad marriage more important than his children happiness based on babita action to nimmi on abuse & virat as he wants Amu. Babita obsession with her image if not resolved will destroy her family- Amu just takes blame for this fact

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

It will never happen because Dildar truly loves her and even though what she did was all wrong actually unforgivable, Dildar Ji will not separate from her.

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 29 minutes ago

Ok New actress is going to play ammu aunt 🤔 Positive character with twist lol saw article on IF.

msk432109 thumbnail
Posted: 11 minutes ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.