Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 5 hours ago

Thanks for the update... smiley20

I finally watched the episode. Virat's suffering means he's drinking alone with dil toota background music.

And the scene of Virat drinking like that in the middle of the day, like a roadside goon, completely ruined my mood. I ended up laughing... these writers, kuch bhi... lmao. smiley37

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

A dialogue from Virat: 'Insaan ki neeyat uske kartooton se dikhti hai' [cough... cough]

TQ for updatesmiley20

Is he talking abt himself smiley37

Again Mr.Tipsy drinkingsmiley37

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sugz

Why has thread been quiet? Is it loss of interest or disappointment of exposure? Maybe we can discuss why the exposure is disappointing. So I understand view that Amu should have done more sonce it been so long Amu tried to expose. Amu should have Exposed & left virat on his own. The dialogues have been confusing but if writer want to keep Virat & Amu together maybe it needs to be such that Amu says less.

Main point - we knew babita wont change. Is there any point in exposure if no remorse shown. I think we knew babita wont regret. Main problem my view is I thought other characters would respond with stronger objection & consequences

Anyone have other views?

Probably both - some may have gotten discouraged by the segment too... or may just be busy with other things.

It was important that Babs gets exposed - irrespective of whether she regrets or not. In fact, V and the positive members in the family should actually be scared / cautious that she hasn't shown regret. Everyone - V, Nimmi, and Dildaar - the three especially should've been angrier and more vocal. Right now it seems like she is caught red handed committing some petty crime / she said some thing about someone that is not true. After all, we've seen how Virat reacted to Ammu supposedly trying to kill her.

The exposure dragged quite a lot. Can be argued todays was the meaty part of the track... the rest have been just okayish. Perhaps its fine Ammu wasn't the one who exposed her... but isn't the FL supposed to be the one doing it? There is a reason why the hero / ML is the one who is shown breaking the dahi handi, even if in real life it will be arguably the youngest /tiniest boy of the lot, who gets to do it in a 5-9-10 tiered human pyramid. Dont know why she was kept away.

Though it was expected that Ammu wont be leaving (even if we hoped she would), for me at least her emotions - concern, care, love, or whatever it is - feels out of place. Perhaps to balance it out they are showing Bhavani concerned about her well being in Ahuja house. [Even this had appeared almost magically after Harsh incident - at least that felt more sensible.] Finally Virat thinks about the truck incident, and Ammu thus far seems to have locked the way he got married to her, or even if that can be called a wedding, out of her mind.

You had asked me some time back what's the point of no return for Ammu (for me) ... she is standing on the border .. and I dont have any hopes she is going to do anything good.

Edited by Adiandsid - 5 hours ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

TQ for updatesmiley20

Is he talking abt himself smiley37

Again Mr.Tipsy drinkingsmiley37

I was coughing for the mela though. Ammu ne meri maa ka khoon karne ki koshish ki... 'I will marry her'... drumroll.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Can makers please stop showing that oldie,her over oldie mother and her middle oldie sister? It's so disgusting to see them. Why no one is asking that witch so you were present during wedding time and to save yourself from getting caught you hurt yourself? Which strong wine writers drink that they forget their own writing and again just can write puke worthy dialogue of that witch against Amruta but no any strong dialogue against that oldie witch? Seem like oldie's ss will increase more and oldie will do same drama like mela time to manipulate Virat. I think sbs scene of today will happen before that hospital scene. Now why that oldie reach hospital as patient and how? Ohh oldie and makers want all attention for oldie? Now again her same puke worthy drama will start,blame game, disgusting third class dialogue, fainting drama and her chamchas will not betray her rather will join their hand with her to destroy Amruta's life,her happiness and to humiliate her more and more. No one will do anything against that oldie bit*h. Maybe makers really don't want me to continue this serial anymore and that's why instead of giving me AmVira love story, they are showing me that oldie's puke worthy drama.

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 hours ago

Hey I just watched today's episode to be frank I really liked their convo on stair cases smiley9smiley20

They both nailed it especially the way she was asking him to look at her and will he call her smiley40smiley10 Liked the emotions

Felt thats what mature romance is and for sure it was nor a lollipop scene ♥️ 😆

They shecwas looking at him with lot of emotions filled eyes and he trying to avoid her was nice

Hmm coming to Abuja family sab kibakkal ghass khaney gayi I don't want to spoil my mood today talking about babita plz plz 🙏 😢

Adiandsid thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

Glad that Virat at least spoke about what he did to Ammu and her mom in between and even with her. But how does what he did to her change whether or not what Babita said was true or not. He is ashamed and likely feels guilty and regrets his actions in the past. But even if Ammu had in fact tried to hurt / kill babs, how does that justify forcefully marrying her... and if not, I'll have your mom jailed.

His actions were bad irrespective of whether he has any justification for it. He regrets doing it because he learnt his mom was lying... keep mom away... was what i did justifiable in any situation? The cops were there - get her arrested. Let law take its course... or twist the law so that she never comes out.

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

So I said it wrong because we type quickly. When I asked point of exposure- yes agree exposure is needed but to a victim or viewer in our case...There must be remorse shown or forced on Babita. Take example a murderer might not have remorse but court will take away freedom & will be jailed forcing remorse. We dont have that with Babita so exposure empty/ incomplete.

Amu emotions- I dont watch entire episodes since over 2 weeks but parts where Im confused by SM OR IF. Will have to watch from Alibag argument till now to understand Amu. I will agree Amu behavior is odd. Let me explain. From exposure Virat has been realising his mistakes and probably saying all that Amu should say being vindicated I think is the word. The problem- virat may be speaking in defence of Amu( or for her vindication to shorten episodes repeating stuff) but we dont trust him to do so I think is reason its out of place. For some viewers its ok who beleive he is also victim to mom but not to us who beleive he should have realised more on his own

Point of no return Amu character - said all I wanted in post #1187 how Amu character changed for worse. If Amu does not get what she deserves from Virat or theres no hard realisation next time he betrays Amu- This point my opinion will give up on Amu character

Edited by sugz - 3 hours ago
sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

I will tell you & lie to you that I will think about this post and come back... but can forget. Let me give you some thoughts that are hesitant/ incomplete

Bhavani came in Virats dream - Then - independence day annulment papers came - then - letter before Alibag happened. Point is we had debate- is it shame or guilt ?... we agreed only after Alibag letter theres little guilt & i said full guilt will come after exposure ...

Oh!!! I'm so dumb! I get your point now... you saying the guilt he showed now is not for the action itself( forced marriage) but he shows guilt Virat did force marriage after mom lied. Your point is even if Amu did try murder Babita then force marry still disgusting. I agree with you but some can say he showed enough guilt before exposure based on paragraph above ( Im unsure currently). I want more guilt to come that he betrayed a friend Amu at the time believing Amu can attempt to murder. Again relating to my previous post exposure incomplete & now guilt incomplete

P.S. - I left my thought process in this post as I'm not ashamed to get things slow. I'm trying to be better- I'm human🥺

Glad that Virat at least spoke about what he did to Ammu and her mom in between and even with her. But how does what he did to her change whether or not what Babita said was true or not. He is ashamed and likely feels guilty and regrets his actions in the past. But even if Ammu had in fact tried to hurt / kill babs, how does that justify forcefully marrying her... and if not, I'll have your mom jailed.

His actions were bad irrespective of whether he has any justification for it. He regrets doing it because he learnt his mom was lying... keep mom away... was what i did justifiable in any situation? The cops were there - get her arrested. Let law take its course... or twist the law so that she never comes out.

Edited by sugz - 2 hours ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 hours ago

https://youtu.be/GdEvxRp32wI?si=rDR210VSLYNI0p65

Bachchaa saaadsmiley19... I cant watch.smiley19 Bachcha needs to be happy... smiley19 Even Daru didnt help. smiley19 Uff... yeh dard.

Well... Doesn't look like there is much to see anymore. Ammu is there to serve "The King VSA" as his loyal servant, for he has been kind enough to 'marry her' (after all, no one wanted to marry her) and also say 'Nahi... No' when he was asked 'will you leave her if I told you to?' Those two words demand lifelong servitude for 7 lifetimes.

[by the way doesn't nahi... no... make a yes? smiley37]

Late to the party, yeh khonse naya nonsense hai? smiley24smiley44smiley7