Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 days ago

Meanwhile, Jayesh's property is in Ishika's name. She hasn't gotten rid of him either. But... they've given up the plans long back. smiley6

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

By the way aaj kal jayesh dikhta hi nahin bechara sanyas Liya hoga smiley42

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Ok ok

Now coming to point hero heroin ka unite hogaya what next? Now ???smiley24

How ong r they Goin to stretch the babita exposing mission now???

Hmm redemption naam ka ek cheez hoti hai Agar mukta ko pata ho tho kya virat ko Now no redemption???? 😒🙄

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

By the way aaj kal jayesh dikhta hi nahin bechara sanyas Liya hoga smiley42

Show se to sanyas le liya.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't think I missed any important episodes. Btw the way insect gang did the crime I don't think witch now will support her two chelas in front of everyone. Now even after doing this heinous crime if they don't get any punish and not behind the jail then I will say nothing new but if they will get their punish then too I will say nothing new. But I was just feel disgust seeing hag and lizard's audacitysmiley7. Even after doing crime, they have this dialogue that they will send Amruta in jail?smiley7 who write these three shameless dialogue? I'm curious to knowsmiley15 I never saw any serial where after caught red handed villains had these much audacitysmiley35 Mukta aunty seriously your serial is very uniquesmiley9take my especial hugsmiley31

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Bechara kar kya sakta hai smiley29

nilmi thumbnail

Nazar na lage to you and your true love with Mukta... smiley27smiley43

I don't even think we should call them writers. They've been writing brainless, useless, sadistic, and pathetic scripts since the mela episode.

I hope X will be out after this track....otherwise what is the purpose of whole drama...

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

What is the moral of the story...I feel like I just read a childhood fairytale book...smiley29

Thanks for the update

they saw Babs?

Moral of the story : Once bitten, twice shy.

If someone (read writers) failed you once, you will be scared of trusting them again. 😞

Pretty sound strategy, I must say. Keeps our hopes and expectations in check. 😞

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

So redemption is done and dusted...No Babs expose...Hopefully they throw X out of Ahujas

I think at end of the show, X will be thrown out, Babs forgiven despite the seriousness of her crimes and Ishika forgotten.

Best reaction to all this is to not react in a negative manner at all. smiley22 The outrage, anger is what the creatives want.

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I feel Mukta and her team ACTUALLY fooled many actors fans & SM fans of this show royally,smiley17 and most aren't even getting it,smiley4 hope they partly realize they were fooled soon.

To all those fans & also regular viewers waiting and expecting for REAL re-marriage of Amruta with all due public respect in adherence to proper Hindu wedding rituals completely in KMTMG, these current episodes hint that in actual upcoming story plots its NOT going to happen, anytime this year. smiley13

Virat ideally can't remember his DREAM Punjabi saat phera's to Amruta once he is normal and out from his drugged statesmiley41 and Amruta and Bhavani won't know what all happened in Virat's so called DREAM,smiley9 and viewers WON'T get to see her REAL wedding nor there is scope for mela flashback scenes of Amruta's half wedding to repeat in future episodes.smiley38 In addition, showing saat phera's in Virat's DREAM possibly again reminds those viewers who followed May/Jun episodes that only FOUR forced phera's on swing against acceptable Hindu customs were done in mela, which again clarifies mela shaadi was/is invalid.smiley41

Edited by LAV2725 - 11 days ago