Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 hours ago

If I were Virat I'd have slipped in a dialogue somewhere 'Ab chalte hai na wellness centre... bohot saara green tea bhi peete hai... kam se kam Ammu yaha safe to rahegi.'

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 hours ago

Thank you for update as always🙏💌

On your question about following dialogues. Remember I constantly post about how show changed & drags after Janmashtami. Its the dialogue & general direction of show since that I feel lost. It almost as if they forgot how to write now they excluded Ex & her mad close ups... & same plans every week.

On Amu change in Character. Remember 1 or 2 weeks ago I posted that Amu as FL cant go anywhere. Amu cant lead Rajiv track as she not in Ahuja business or have any ownership in business. This only means her role must be supportive wifey and transitions starts now... hope I'm wrong & it turns true from someone post yesterday- Preeti will be Amu boss/ mentor. Maybe Preeti was 1 of babs past rivals & Preeti back for revenge.

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

20th:

Continuation of Babs-Virat scene. [funny aside: Did feel like Babs would need diapers when he left.]

Comments: Bebe looks like she knows she is defending what cannot be defended. Virat could've been shown angrier. Lots of timing and editing issues. I have no idea how Ammu suddenly became so very 'in love' / emotional about him. Of course, the pre Alibaug ep made this transition more palatable. [btw, is it just me or its tough to follow the dialogues in the show - as in it feels like the dialogues are all over the place sometimes. Or perhaps they arent going the expected way.]

One of the better eps nevertheless.

eversmile23 thumbnail
They need to send Babitha to wellness centre. Let her reflect on what all she has done. Is it necessary to have her in every episode…atleast have a once week break where she goes somewhere. After all the things she has done and gone without any consequences.
Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: eversmile23

They need to send Babitha to wellness centre. Let her reflect on what all she has done. Is it necessary to have her in every episode…atleast have a once week break where she goes somewhere. After all the things she has done and gone without any consequences.

And what new can she offer too? Nothing. Same old that has been going on for 100+ eps. While I didn't mind her staying unapologetic - expected it, continuing the same way is such a smiley21.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugz

Thank you for update as always🙏💌

On your question about following dialogues. Remember I constantly post about how show changed & drags after Janmashtami. Its the dialogue & general direction of show since that I feel lost. It almost as if they forgot how to write now they excluded Ex & her mad close ups... & same plans every week.

On Amu change in Character. Remember 1 or 2 weeks ago I posted that Amu as FL cant go anywhere. Amu cant lead Rajiv track as she not in Ahuja business or have any ownership in business. This only means her role must be supportive wifey and transitions starts now... hope I'm wrong & it turns true from someone post yesterday- Preeti will be Amu boss/ mentor. Maybe Preeti was 1 of babs past rivals & Preeti back for revenge.

There is some issue. In a way VA scene reminded me of AbhiGya scenes in the phase where he decides to get married to Meera. There are things to be talked about which they've avoided for so very long that they can only talk the way they do... Now, given this we would expect them to have a talk... but... next chance they will probably switch into another i and u. Some solace he did remember about the truck incident and accusation on her.

Ammu... she is being shown weird since he went to Alibaug. Had guessed it is to show she is in love with him - thought it will be to 'save him / make her fight for her love'... but they have gone beyond. While I can appreciate Sriti's acting for the last 2-3 eps (some scenes and nuances have been really good) this phase has only made me disconnect with the character. If all she has to do going further is be a supportive wife to a peabrain... not a good prospect at all.

Edited by Adiandsid - 5 hours ago
sugz thumbnail

Since the thread is quiet. There are few points questions I would appreciate help and wont flood threads in small posts but put all points here.

1. What is writer delay of Babita & dildaar argument? Dildaar threatened many times & Amu told him wait- whats delay now?

2. Arjit seems to be training really hard. Is he leaving show or going to do movie whilst still here? Even his arm veins show training in todays BTS.

3. On BTS for today- Its fine virat & Ahujas didnt fall for tricks telling dildar to feed Babita. Virat moody about his mom & Babita wont change or accept Amu .He said wont leave her. What must happen in the end?

4. BTS show virat carried by Amu & Harsh few days ago to Jahan apartment. Today we see he still drunk going to Ahujas... were they up whole night & why isn't he sober yet or why move from Jahans to Ahujas?

sugz thumbnail

Agreed on Amu chatacter. Its like they convinced Sriti to submit to show. How ? They get Sriti good acting whilst losing Amu character. Amu was head strong before heart. Independent & able to hide emotions .Amu waited for Virat to express emotion then processed & responded using her brain now... it like she completely submitted to any future virat will determine for her even if Bhavani against.

Yes virat has shown feelings for Amu but Virat character growth & commitment to Amu not strong enough for A smart women to submit

There is some issue. In a way VA scene reminded me of AbhiGya scenes in the phase where he decides to get married to Meera. There are things to be talked about which they've avoided for so very long that they can only talk the way they do... Now, given this we would expect them to have a talk... but... next chance they will probably switch into another i and u. Some solace he did remember about the truck incident and accusation on her.

Ammu... she is being shown weird since he went to Alibaug. Had guessed it is to show she is in love with him - thought it will be to 'save him / make her fight for her love'... but they have gone beyond. While I can appreciate Sriti's acting for the last 2-3 eps (some scenes and nuances have been really good) this phase has only made me disconnect with the character. If all she has to do going further is be a supportive wife to a peabrain... not a good prospect at all.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

Dildaar cant confront Babs - he isn't used to it. Even if he does, nothing significant is going to come out of it. In a way, bad to say but is obvious too, its like what Ammu says many times too - never followed up.

Can say not time enough for Virat to be sober again, though I haven't seen the scene you mentioned - going back to the Ahujas.

Ideally he should leave the house, with Ammu if she is fine with it. But they wont because of various reasons - mostly budgetary, more than the story.

[No comments on Arjit training.]

sugz thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

It's my view Babita cant endure divorce due to public image. If dildar says to Babita you listen to me on our children happiness or we get divorce it can work.

In terms of BTS. Its the link from sandwich party you sent earlier today. At the end virat is in same Kurta as today episode but hangs on to Amu drunk. Im wondering how they go from touchy candle scene on Amu bed to Ahujas

There are screen caps from SBS segment that shows virat pull hand away from Babita & touch Amu hand. The SBB link you shared didnt have virat pull hand away

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uqxRzyFG01k

Dildaar cant confront Babs - he isn't used to it. Even if he does, nothing significant is going to come out of it. In a way, bad to say but is obvious too, its like what Ammu says many times too - never followed up.

Can say not time enough for Virat to be sober again, though I haven't seen the scene you mentioned - going back to the Ahujas.

Ideally he should leave the house, with Ammu if she is fine with it. But they wont because of various reasons - mostly budgetary, more than the story.

[No comments on Arjit training.]

Edited by sugz - 4 hours ago
sugz thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Why has thread been quiet? Is it loss of interest or disappointment of exposure? Maybe we can discuss why the exposure is disappointing. So I understand view that Amu should have done more sonce it been so long Amu tried to expose. Amu should have Exposed & left virat on his own. The dialogues have been confusing but if writer want to keep Virat & Amu together maybe it needs to be such that Amu says less.

Main point - we knew babita wont change. Is there any point in exposure if no remorse shown. I think we knew babita wont regret. Main problem my view is I thought other characters would respond with stronger objection & consequences

Anyone have other views?