Users

Frequent Posters

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 hours ago

Hi parvin

Again babita ki nautanki shuru with sick health smiley29

Mukta is really lost the track and tourcherin us 😒 πŸ˜ͺ

Instead of amvira she trying really hard to make babita as main lead now πŸ˜’ πŸ˜• πŸ˜ͺ

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 hours ago

Sorry... but do have the opinion that Ammu is being sidelined for some reason... esp from the revelation plot... Its all about Viraat these days... shaayad kal everyone will be running helter-skelter cause Virat has got constipation.

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 hours ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

0.7 ... slight improvement since previous week.

All the Bhagyas have dropped.. I believe. smiley24

And I was curious about the new shows' ratings, but apparently have to wait next week for the same.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Actually the real truth is Mukta and makers don't know how to write story,how to make it interesting and how to show leads life interestingly with spicy, jealousy,love, romance and hate. What was the necessary to expose her if she will again do her precious drama? Just to keep Amruta in that madhouse?smiley7 that's why they so called expose that oldie? Please it's now getting out of control. So many bad things I can't even count happen with Amruta but no one give her the support which I always want to see. That's how Mukta is showing her as a strong character?smiley7 please Amruta needs privacy from Ahujas and as now Virat has little idea about his innocent mother's doing so he too needs privacy and break from that psycho house. Why Amruta easily forgive Virat and why no proper apology from his side? Why always babita babita babita? We watch the serial for her? They got damn 8 awards for her? SriJit and hemangi got awards but they didn't care about them and their hard work as that lady is special for them. Why less focus on Amruta? Sriti doesn't deserve it,no never. They can't sideline her. That oldie is so much important for them that they actually forget Sriti as Amruta is main? Where is Amruta's journey? Where is AmVira's love story? Where is leads proper marriage? Where is Virat's redemption track? They really think showing babita and her cheap karnama people will watch this sh*t? They never learn from their mistake and it's our mistake that we think they will changesmiley21. Guys I already said and will say this serial is babita's serial and she's the main. And now when the serial will complete 1 year, I wish for the track where she will kill AmVira and baas I will get rid of from the worst serial.

ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Reading the recent posts, feel it is time Sriti quits, who knows if she quits, and Shabir also being free, might be some producer or channel will come up with a good challenging story for them to create another magic like Abhigya.

Ajit as Virat has proved he is a good actor but since all the characters/story are messed up in KMTMG, especially Amruta, think it is high time Sriti quits, which is quite doubtful

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Yess u are 100 πŸ’― percent right

Itna kuch expose honey key baad she dint even change and is back to her same nautanki and abhi thak leads ka romance shuru hi nahin Hua other than lollipop scenes hey bhagwaan ???

Ab as we all know thus babita chudail is not changed and will start her plotting again and now amu ka phir sey mission shuru exposing babita 2 smiley7smiley7smiley30

Mukta and writers forgotten thus us a f****** luv story πŸ’” 😒

nilmi thumbnail

X chidiya is happy with this sandwich drama... Babs is planning to throw Amu out again... Virat is in angry mode, and he doesn’t have time to think about I and U.

Amu has to fight the property issue in the upcoming episodes.

I thought this show would be more like IPKKND, all about Amu and Virat. But this story is all about Babs and her never-ending hate for Amu. We never signed up for this oldies hate drama... I miss the old romance serials...smiley13

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Posted: 11 hours ago

Yaa u are right babita ka never ending plotting smiley7

And amu ka never ending missions smiley7

Uhhh it like exhausting yaar πŸ˜ͺ some times I feel Ekta ka romantic shows where the leads separated and longing for each other and all that was nice

Now a days thus serial became a ngo type where Dunia sudharo mission smiley7smiley29

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Posted: 11 hours ago

Waise bhi X. Chidiy waley are always on cloud 9 even virat and amu ka eyelock Hua tho bhi smiley37smiley7

They really just happy with even lollipop 🍭 scenes smiley36

Poora din wahi ek scene ko site main discuss kartey rehtein hain smiley36

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 hours ago

20th:

Continuation of Babs-Virat scene. [funny aside: Did feel like Babs would need diapers when he left.]

Ammu arrives as he leaves. Babs-Ammu confrontation. Babs goes to slap her but Ammu pulls back.

Virat goes into the house - Poem, Bebe try to justify things...

A dialogue from Virat: 'Insaan ki neeyat uske kartooton se dikhti hai' [cough... cough]

Babs enters saying she will throw Ammu under the truck if needed (of course, since its what he asked).

Bhavani-Jahan-Harsh... Bhavani worried. Bhavani wants this marriage to end. [Too late Bhavani... and as if she didn't see the danger in the mela revelation... tab toh... 'sachchai ka raasta aasaan nahi hota'... bade bade vichaar tapak rahe the? Aata kai jhaala tai? Chook jhaali? Aata kal-la? ]

Virat doesn't want to talk to anyone... feels ghinn... (shame)... shame ... that he did things to Ammu and Bhavani... Virat monologue... was good...

Oh... sees Ammu on the stairs... (supposedly she was waiting there after the BA confrontation) 'wont you talk to me?', 'kis muh se baat karu?' ... wants to be alone. 'tum nahi smjhogi to aur kaun samjega'... cant look at her... 'I deserve to be left alone..' [Decent scene, could've been better.]

'we know what happened is bad but Amruta is not good for this house' Poem... Dildaar objects... Babs objects... Nimmi objects to her... "She will speak" from dildaar... Anjali, Deepika pitch in. [the segment scene.]

Babs "wont say sorry-vorry"... still wants to keep Amruta away from her family...

Devdaas... on the road, drinking... Hmm... [In Mumbai???? and people just walking by? Dont know if it is possible even in Bandra. May be it is. fine in front of a wine shop. have seen those.] recalls things told about Babs... [by this time mere kaan phat rahe hai, by hearing babs over and over and over.] ...

...Phew... and for that reason, thankfully the ep ends.

Comments: Bebe looks like she knows she is defending what cannot be defended. Virat could've been shown angrier. Lots of timing and editing issues. I have no idea how Ammu suddenly became so very 'in love' / emotional about him. Of course, the pre Alibaug ep made this transition more palatable. [btw, is it just me or its tough to follow the dialogues in the show - as in it feels like the dialogues are all over the place sometimes. Or perhaps they arent going the expected way.]

One of the better eps nevertheless.

Edited by Adiandsid - 9 hours ago