Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 hours ago

Well donesmiley32 babita's drama continuesmiley37 her health,her scene,her presence, her fainting drama,her fake drama, her loud pathetic drama, her cheap dialogues continuesmiley37 kuch bhi ho jaye Babita ke ss kam nhi hona chahiyesmiley37so what her revelation of that wedding drama expose, she is the main and will have to treat her as queensmiley37talented and hard working team for a reasonsmiley37

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Well donesmiley32 babita's drama continuesmiley37 her health,her scene,her presence, her fainting drama,her fake drama, her loud pathetic drama, her cheap dialogues continuesmiley37 kuch bhi ho jaye Babita ke ss kam nhi hona chahiyesmiley37so what her revelation of that wedding drama expose, she is the main and will have to treat her as queensmiley37talented and hard working team for a reasonsmiley37

I was so worried about the low TRP. Then, after seeing the SBS segment, I was like wtf..... These writers are never going to learn a lesson. Again Babs drama, her plans, fake illness... And Amu is still in the Ahuja house, babysitting ahuja family smiley35smiley35

nilmi thumbnail

The only thing I heard in that BTS segment was Babita Ahuja... Babita Ahuja... Babita Ahuja.....smiley7smiley11 This show should have been named Babita Ahuja...smiley7

I thought this show was a love story of Amvira.....smiley19

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Please what sh*t is this? Why why why so much important to that witch? What's the reason? Disgusting.... This is too much now. Instead of improving and focusing on AmVira's relationship they are focusing to improve Virat's relation with puking ladysmiley11 seeing the sbs I was like seriously? Now these sh*t will happen even after her expose? All are ok? Virat is just angry with that oldie not hate? Dildar, Nimrit all forgive that puking lady? Oh my goodness........ Instead of getting so much complain for showing babita every damn time still their main focus is on her?smiley11 please tell SriJit leave this serial after completing 1 year... Pathetic, sadistic, psycho, negative, illiterate, puke worthy nakerssmiley11

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

https://youtu.be/GdEvxRp32wI?si=rDR210VSLYNI0p65

Bachchaa saaadsmiley19... I cant watch.smiley19 Bachcha needs to be happy... smiley19 Even Daru didnt help. smiley19 Uff... yeh dard.

Well... Doesn't look like there is much to see anymore. Ammu is there to serve "The King VSA" as his loyal servant, for he has been kind enough to 'marry her' (after all, no one wanted to marry her) and also say 'Nahi... No' when he was asked 'will you leave her if I told you to?' Those two words demand lifelong servitude for 7 lifetimes.

[by the way doesn't nahi... no... make a yes? smiley37]

Edited by Adiandsid - 11 hours ago
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

As I opined after seeing various bts clips/pics and costume changes on Amruta early this week, there is NO major revamp or big track change happening in this serial, just filling up episodes with Babs kaand till Nimmi's sign on divorce papers dhamaka happens,smiley12 which may be last plot twist? if channel hasn't extended this show for another 6 months to 1 yearsmiley9

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think this serial should be renamed officially and some if them I can suggest smiley37

Aakhir Maa Maa hoti hai

Maa key Leela aparampar

Maa key anek chupa Hua Roop

Maa betey ka atoot Bandhan

smiley7smiley18smiley29smiley25smiley15

Why the he'll they need cheer him up yaar let him go through some pain it's OK

And let him be in his space for sometime and figure out some things and let him stay away from his genius mom atleast fir some time smiley7

nilmi thumbnail

I wished for a love confession and a proper marriage, then a different track....property or whatever. I thought Babs would go into a coma after the accident.... Why can't they keep her in a coma for some time?

What I imagined and what we got..... They want to ruin this show. At least we deserve proper closure to the Amvira love story before it goes off-air.

office track, office romance, business rivals....every hope went down the drain.

Virat doesn't even touch Amu like a husband in that madhouse, and even their chemistry is missing after the marriage.

I'm not going to sulk about the low TRP of this show anymore. Mukta deserves it....smiley11

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Please what sh*t is this? Why why why so much important to that witch? What's the reason? Disgusting.... This is too much now. Instead of improving and focusing on AmVira's relationship they are focusing to improve Virat's relation with puking ladysmiley11 seeing the sbs I was like seriously? Now these sh*t will happen even after her expose? All are ok? Virat is just angry with that oldie not hate? Dildar, Nimrit all forgive that puking lady? Oh my goodness........ Instead of getting so much complain for showing babita every damn time still their main focus is on her?smiley11 please tell SriJit leave this serial after completing 1 year... Pathetic, sadistic, psycho, negative, illiterate, puke worthy nakerssmiley11

smiley29Not even angry... may even call it 'roothe huve'... BUT...

... after all, kya hi kya hai Babita ne? Bass... Ammu pe ek darjan baar accusations lagaye hai, humiliate kiya hai... sab Virat aur apne parivaar ke bhalayi ke liye tha na? Look only at the good things... bad things to hum sab me hai. Ammu Virat ne jo kiya woh bhool sakti hai to phir ye to kuch bhi nahi hai.

On a serious note, didn't expect Babs to change... had thought she would me more tactical, but cringe thing is she is continuing with the same fainting drama. At least she could've given a fake apology and continued with what she wants to do.

Edited by Adiandsid - 11 hours ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Why the he'll they need cheer him up yaar let him go through some pain it's OK

And let him be in his space for sometime and figure out some things and let him stay away from his genius mom atleast fir some time smiley7

Yup! Its more like a teenage thing to do - try and cheer up someone. But... everyone knows... Virat to bachcha hai.