Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 hours ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

According to Tellychakkar, there is a new entry coming up - Preeti Amin.

smiley7 Why can't there be a male character entry?! smiley21 It’s irritating to see unnecessary female characters with vendetta against Ammu. smiley11

Edited by flutterby - 18 hours ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 hours ago

Hope against the hope but still hope from the hopeless teamsmiley37

Btw saw SriJit's pic with two foreigners in outside. AmVira is living separately from Ahuja house? If so, I'm more than excitedsmiley9 and if they will return to the sh*t house then too hope no one disturb their privacy. It's high time makers need to focus on AmVira's relationship.

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 hours ago

no such assumption of Amruta & Virat living separately in some other location is possible, as in same costumes Sriti & Arjit were shooting in pent house sets other day which we saw in a senior crew member birthday bts..smiley9

it seems some foreign tourists visited TV studio to see how shoots happen, and took pics with Tarak mehta and kmtmg cast whom they metsmiley14 guess in studio parking lot.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 hours ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

A bit dragged but I'm relieved they exposed BA. Dekhte hai aage kya karne wale hai hum.

I loved that they kept Ammu silent today, ziada nahin bola good waise kya bolti.

VSA ka reality slap on point yet agar mein writer hoti, I would've brought the confession right there: "Mom I trusted you, I didn't believe banker, bla bla bla but I can't live without her because I love her Mom, she save me and made me believe in love again..." Aisa kuch in BA's face.

The video is a bit of nonsense. Coffee spiking fine but BA giving it to VSA and that mandap clip????smiley39 Micro cam plant ke beech mein te and so a low angle we had and they showed us BA giving the drink to VSA and all. These ppl will never change, ITV joh hai. Chalo, we are used to it.

Excited to see Mr. Mommy's boy "grow" from this and let's see raat ya joh bhi nashe ka forced "romance." And I hope we will directly jump to that Rajiv track, but heard there is a BTS with the HPG, hmm, dekhte hai!

PS loved that prasad moment but take it out of contextsmiley27 Srijit are doing fab but again afsoos story saat nahin dehte smiley19

Felt they could've made Nimrit and Dildaar (esp Nimrit, since Dildaar knew about this) speak a lot more. Its made to be only about Virat's reaction - at least in that family he has been the most affected - and he was rightly stunned into silence. There were moments where they were shocked at Babs' justifications / excuses - a good place to ask 'pagal ho gayi ho kya? / Do you even know what you are speaking?' but think no one 'accused' her? Ammu's reaction to the revelation in mela was much better.

Yup... he could've said a few more things before leaving.

Cam thing... yeah... so before getting arrested ex got footage from multiple cams and edited the clip too. [Not expecting momma's boy to grow up. smiley36... most likely he will get a new mommy in Ammu.]

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 hours ago

Can the producers, editors & filming director actually open their eyes & do some work!😡. Virat went to puja at Jahan apartment wearing socks then walks up stairs in last babita scene yesterday. He has no scks with sandles. WORST MISTAKE even pointed by friends. Sheky is always wearing a wedding ring & hes not married per character on the show. So when we look on BTS to see clues it means nothing. Amu was not wearing ring in last promo but meant nothing& just amateur mistakes.

Pls note I'm not being rude to posters who point out these details. Cant understand how paid non actor crew mess up. Does anyone from crew including actors watch the show?

Adiandsid thumbnail
Posted: 13 hours ago

0.7 ... slight improvement since previous week.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 hours ago

I wanted him to shout loud after said "yeh kya tha" and again repeat it shouting as much as he can. But again I think it would be excess misbehave to shout against mother. The girl who already watched 20th September yesterday dm me that Amruta babita conversation will happen, AmVira's conversation will happen and Virat will go for drink and will remember how his mom accused Amruta all the time. That's all will happen in today's episode.

Btw I will again say the way makers destroy babita's character,she doesn't deserve to be called a mother and especially not Virat and Nimrit's mom. If makers really bring the twist of real and fake mother then it will be really interesting and good. Babita did all kinds of heinous sin and doesn't deserve forgiveness from anyone. And most shameless thing is she has no regrets for her wrong doings.

If suddenly they are bringing a new character exactly after babita's expose then kuch bhi ho sakta hai aab... It can't be a just coincidence....

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

We have to give credit to Pri, Nimmi & Harsh, as knowingly & unknowingly they exposed vile act & double face of Babita Ahuja publicly during pooja, (ofcourse Ganapati blessings) smiley14 it showcases shallow and empty vows of Amu to expose Babs with proofs before all, who sorrily hasn't acted and delivered despite her never ending numerous exits up & down penthouse to JK's flat.smiley21

Pri recorded Babs spiking Virat's coffee on her phone in farmhouse, after some time gap she also kept same phone to record her shaadi sequence to drugged Virat at mandap. smiley6 But both clips are in same video that got accidentally played together during Ganapati pooja by Harsh from her mobile..smiley36 and police took her mobile with them when they arrested her. After bailing her & Ishu in PS while they both were unlocking phones, Babs took away their mobiles.

Also Pri's mobile (perhaps even 24 hrs later) worked absolutely fine next day with battery up and running without charging, and there is no safety lock on phone.smiley32 when Nimmi found it in Babs car.

Originally posted by: LAV2725

Amu did nothing to expose Babita in reality, its Harsh accidentally playing video clip from phone gallery, as per script..smiley36

Edited by LAV2725 - 12 hours ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Any idea why they chose to do it that way though? Been wondering.

PS: Unless it is an often used and now redundant / boring thing to show that Ammu had recorded her convo with Babs... why not make it that way? Only thing good that stood out in the eps in between her leaving Ahujas and the expose, is the expressions that Sriti gave to Amruta - and there have been times, like I mentioned in the updates, it didn't go well with her history with Virat.

They do have a habit of showing Ammu losing - be it to find a new job, Nimmi's wedding, Jayesh wedding, mela, leaving the Ahujas, and even now. Or even if she succeeds, in most cases it is like the "core theme" of the show 'kya farak padta hai?'

Edited by Adiandsid - 10 hours ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 hours ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Felt they could've made Nimrit and Dildaar (esp Nimrit, since Dildaar knew about this) speak a lot more. Its made to be only about Virat's reaction - at least in that family he has been the most affected - and he was rightly stunned into silence. There were moments where they were shocked at Babs' justifications / excuses - a good place to ask 'pagal ho gayi ho kya? / Do you even know what you are speaking?' but think no one 'accused' her? Ammu's reaction to the revelation in mela was much better.

Yup... he could've said a few more things before leaving.

Cam thing... yeah... so before getting arrested ex got footage from multiple cams and edited the clip too. [Not expecting momma's boy to grow up. smiley36... most likely he will get a new mommy in Ammu.]

Tabhi I said "grow" and not grow smiley37

And yes the revelation's execution could've been better.