Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Maybe just a really good lawyer. All of the male ones have proven untrustworthy. Ahuja lawyer also lied for Babits against Amu

I mean the Ahujas are going to need good lawyer for Rajiv track. Dildar will fall in love with her for getting his company backπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Originally posted by: sugz

Could it be priyanka mother ? Really!!!!!!!! They want to add 6th villian to Amu plate 😑🀬😑🀬😑🀬😑

It can also be Rajiv mother considering coming plot

Any other thoughts?

@nilmi- didn't see your post

Riggy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Dekha!!! ho gaya na women empowerment ka show!

Aur kya!

Till today, hero used to save heroine, now situation has reversed.

Rishta wohi, soch nayi (zee inspired from SP) πŸ˜ƒ

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

New entry Preeti Amin (56 years old) also played Akshara role after Pranali quit the serial. Hope she will be Virat's real mother πŸ₯Ί only this twist can make Virat's character good. I hope in past babita did some big heinous crime and Virat's nature was highly effected by those and he becomes which he didn't. Because accepting babita as his real mother, I can'tsmiley7 Preeti is mind blowing actress and she can nail in positive role. Wow if she will be Virat's real mom, no one will happy more than mesmiley27 I can never forgive that witch for her cheap crime. Maybe babita is not Virat's real mom and that's why makers make her character this much worst. I really hope Preeti will play Virat's real mom πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ίsmiley27

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

According to Tellychakkar, there is a new entry coming up - Preeti Amin.

Jitni hain unke pass dialogue nahin hai aur Naya character πŸ€•πŸ₯±

I saw her before in negative character 😀

Hope jayeshji ki teesri chakkar na ho πŸ™ƒ

Riggy thumbnail

Maybe just a really good lawyer. All of the male ones have proven untrustworthy. Ahuja lawyer also lied for Babits against Amu

I mean the Ahujas are going to need good lawyer for Rajiv track. Dildar will fall in love with her for getting his company backπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I don't see the point here, of getting a new character.

I mean existing characters ne kaun sa teer maar diya 😞

And from the actor's perspective, why is she even joining this Titanic of a show 😳

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Generally positive roles? Nice if there is a positive new entry.

But it also mentioned a 'pivotal' role. So more likely that she will be the lawyer as Sugz mentioned and not family related.

nilmi thumbnail

Could it be priyanka mother ? Really!!!!!!!! They want to add 6th villian to Amu plate 😑🀬😑🀬😑🀬😑

It can also be Rajiv mother considering coming plot

Any other thoughts?

@nilmi- didn't see your post

I deleted the twitter link as Adiandsid posted about it....She can't be Rajiv's mother...Rajiv's mother was shown in earlier episodes... Knowing the creatives preference for villains, I thought she would be someone from X's side. I think she plays mom didi type of role... I don’t remember her in RvR

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Annu.

Jitni hain unke pass dialogue nahin hai aur Naya character πŸ€•πŸ₯±

I saw her before in negative character 😀

Hope jayeshji ki teesri chakkar na ho πŸ™ƒ

itne hai ek aur sahi. "kya farak padta hai?"

Played negative too!!! So... ek aur baar first sentence.

Hmmm... Bangalore wali. smiley2

Riggy thumbnail
Also, the new entry cannot be Virat's mom because in one of the episodes (I guess during the fake marriage portion) Babita categorically mentioned how she had a painful labor during Virat's birth and the pain she is enduring now to save him from Amruta is nothing(meaning she can bear any pain for Virat) So this statement rules out Virat's parentage, unless ofcourse if the writers conveniently forget about it.πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜’
nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

New entry Preeti Amin (56 years old) also played Akshara role after Pranali quit the serial. Hope she will be Virat's real mother πŸ₯Ί only this twist can make Virat's character good. I hope in past babita did some big heinous crime and Virat's nature was highly effected by those and he becomes which he didn't. Because accepting babita as his real mother, I can'tsmiley7 Preeti is mind blowing actress and she can nail in positive role. Wow if she will be Virat's real mom, no one will happy more than mesmiley27 I can never forgive that witch for her cheap crime. Maybe babita is not Virat's real mom and that's why makers make her character this much worst. I really hope Preeti will play Virat's real mom πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ίsmiley27

Same pinch... I was thinking the same... I want a new mom for V's baby...After all this Babs has no shame...Babs character is beyond redemption.