Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: a day ago

Aur mai soch raha hu, why was Ammu kept away from the revelation? They could've made her record her convo the other day. Why did they delay? what did they gain? except perhaps dragging this for 2-3 more eps.

Phone lock open hone se to achcha hai!!! At least logical tha even if it was used before. Wont make Ammu look dumb too.

Edited by Adiandsid - a day ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

19th.

Aagyakaari suputr becomes maun vrat dhaari suputr.

[Over all a good ep... but in terms of exposure ep... idk... was slow paced. i dont know why this shouldn't have happened through Ammu... shouldn't she be talking? She was maunvratdhaari too. Had only 1-2 dialogues.]

bold- smiley37 smiley20 Nice name. I think they don't care about exposure any more. Just going along with the flow.. and hoping for 'better grades' tomorrow. smiley2

Maybe Ammu as in Sriti had 'kya farak padta' anthem going in her mind, that's why had only 1-2 dialogues. smiley26

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They cant give Amu too much dialogue. It doesn't matter what Amu has to say... I mean if virat hugs mom & say everything is ok then what does it have to do with Amu. My initial thought its correct or more important to see how virat responds to babita. If virat say all forgiven- Amu has no proof for police case & must get far away.

Amu dialogue needs to be saved. My worst nightmare I predicted when IWM report 1st leaked came true - SBB show Amu run after virat all over Mumbai. Amu runs after virat to Ahuja house 1st then waits by stairs to rescue after accident then takes care of wounds while he drunk. Amu character serves virat & writers show us all that happen to Amu not important.

If you upset Amu doesn't get her " ALL THIS WAS DONE UNJUSTLY TO ME MOMENT" ITS NOT COMING SOON! - sorry to be 1 to give bad news

Aur mai soch raha hu, why was Ammu kept away from the revelation? They could've made her record her convo the other day. Why did they delay? what did they gain? except perhaps dragging this for 2-3 more eps.

Phone lock open hone se to achcha hai!!! At least logical tha even if it was used before. Wont make Ammu look dumb too.

Edited by sugz - a day ago
sugz thumbnail

@Adiandsid - sorry... sorry. I misunderstood your point. Your point is on exposure was done terrible... my point is currently Amu wont have dialogue she deserves.

Im sorry again! My dumb moment

I agree after all Amu endured & planned. Its slap in Amu character face she not more active in exposure. Maybe writers want to continue Amvira relationship & dont want virat to take all anger on Amu blaming her for exposing babita

Originally posted by: sugz

They cant give Amu too much dialogue. It doesn't matter what Amu has to say... I mean if virat hugs mom & say everything is ok then what does it have to do with Amu. My initial thought its correct or more important to see how virat responds to babita. If virat say all forgiven- Amu has no proof for police case & must get far away.

Amu dialogue needs to be saved. My worst nightmare I predicted when IWM report 1st leaked came true - SBB show Amu run after virat all over Mumbai. Amu runs after virat to Ahuja house 1st then waits by stairs to rescue after accident then takes care of wounds while he drunk. Amu character serves virat & writers show us all that happen to Amu not important.

If you upset Amu doesn't get her " ALL THIS WAS DONE UNJUSTLY TO ME MOMENT" ITS NOT COMING SOON! - sorry to be 1 to give bad news

Adiandsid thumbnail

Hmm... no wonder they are going on with showing Virat as the victim even afterwards (from the bts segments).

So according to them it was all about Virat ... and like you mentioned, Ammu is there ( and I'll add 'only to') serve Virat. Makes sense why they are going the way they are.

So ... he did things to her, married her forcibly, accused her and her family, .... it literally is 'kya farak padta hai?' On top if it they have to show Ammu 'feeling' for him. smiley35

sugz thumbnail

I added this to my last post so I respond to your 1st misunderstood post correctly - see below

I agree after all Amu endured & planned. Its slap in Amu character face she not more active in exposure. Maybe writers want to continue Amvira relationship & dont want virat to take all anger on Amu blaming her for exposing babita

On quoted post below- Im also upset Amu doesn't get her moment but looks like this exposure for chem fans- not me who wants what morally correct. Maybe show needs higher ratings so exposure better with Amu serve Virat track

Hmm... no wonder they are going on with showing Virat as the victim even afterwards (from the bts segments).

So according to them it was all about Virat ... and like you mentioned, Ammu is there ( and I'll add 'only to') serve Virat. Makes sense why they are going the way they are.

So ... he did things to her, married her forcibly, accused her and her family, .... it literally is 'kya farak padta hai?' On top if it they have to show Ammu 'feeling' for him. smiley35

Adiandsid thumbnail

Can be said it wouldn't have been appropriate for her to talk today - only place she could've would be when Babs said 'you put the phone in my car'.. but even there its arguable.

But yes... they did things the way they did to make it about Virat. Looking back, things fit in. Shouldn't have been - at least it should be 50-50.

sugz thumbnail

So why Babita said Amu put phone in her car is confusing. How does it change the video evidence? - we answered it already. Babita tried to get virat mad at Amu

Please help. The dialogue from virat "Jab aapne mere aage koi choice nahi rakhi" in response to Babita saying would you have left Amu if asked.

Question: I understand meaning of virat line but not context. Does it mean babita didnt ask him & he would have chosen Babita or is it babita has no right to ask him to choose babita or Amu ?

Why does Babita deny she drugged virat and blamed Amu after he said it? "nhi mai batati maine kiya h, uss par kyu dalti"

nilmi thumbnail

Thanks for the update....

There were tweets saying that Zee uploaded the September 20th episode and then deleted it. By any chance, did you see it?

The revelation episode today feels a bit dull... the Rajiv track episode was much better

Edited by nilmi - a day ago
sugz thumbnail

I really dont understand any of the dialogue today. When babita asked if virat would leave Amu if she asked. Was babita speaking before Mela or after?

What did virat mean by Saying Babita left him no choice?

Originally posted by: sugz

So why Babita said Amu put phone in her car is confusing. How does it change the video evidence? - we answered it already. Babita tried to get virat mad at Amu

Please help. The dialogue from virat "Jab aapne mere aage koi choice nahi rakhi" in response to Babita saying would you have left Amu if asked.

Question: I understand meaning of virat line but not context. Does it mean babita didnt ask him & he would have chosen Babita or is it babita has no right to ask him to choose babita or Amu ?

Why does Babita deny she drugged virat and blamed Amu after he said it? "nhi mai batati maine kiya h, uss par kyu dalti"