Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 days ago

btw arent such plots generally reserved for end of track eps?

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ha ha mukta woh bhi karsakti hsi koi bharosa nahi bhaishaap iss aurat pey 😬🙄

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please can I confirm. Amu saying "go ahead" made you realise no exposure . Is reason because Amu was meant to say dont worry I will definitely call police here?

I heard something about Amu commit crime but dont understand what crime Amu did... please help? I'm not paying attention to virat dialogue as he drugged & dont know anything.

I've mentioned before. The writing is so bad I'm tired to complain what is actually legal fact... Can writers tell me what I must beleive? Cant even make sense what rubbish they want me to accept as fact. Anyone else have same problem?

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Does seem like no exposure will happen. Pretty stupid of Ishika and ex to suggest they'll call the police... perhaps they know Ammu has done a 'crime' - and can give it to them - but they forgot about their own crime right now. But its Ammu telling them 'go ahead' that made me think there wont be any major developments in this one.

Well... why was this needed? Was a forced situation created - I would say to make Ammu realise she is in 'love'... or at least pretty close to it. From Bebe calling sasural, maika, Shekhar calling her Bhabhi (think for the first time)... There was actually no need for this sequence... But ex had to do this because she is not his legal wife... but the way they did it wont make it legal either.

nilmi thumbnail

Seems like the whole track was just a filler... nothing happened. The main purpose was simply to pacify the chemistry lovers and those upset with the 'mela' fiasco. He took meaningful vows and gave Amu equal rights while taking the pheras.

The pheras are done, the sindoor is done... now only the SR is left. Fans are happy, what more do they need? Kindergarten stage plays are more meaningful than this nonsense

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes. They should do jump forward telling us how Ahujas lived in poverty after Rajiv took everything. Maybe banker in mean time got big accounts & wealthy looking for a cleaner called Babita😂

Adiandsid thumbnail

I'm more inclined to take his 'tumne sign kyu kiya?' a lot more seriously than those platitudinal vows even if he was conscious while taking them. After all we've been through 'perfect father', 'perfect parents' etc.

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugz

Yes. They should do jump forward telling us how Ahujas lived in poverty after Rajiv took everything. Maybe banker in mean time got big accounts & wealthy looking for a cleaner called Babita😂

I am eagerly waiting for Rajiv's comeback to kick Ahuja as* out of their penthouse. I want to see Babs face when they are on the road without a penny, cursing Amu for their fate..smiley11

nilmi thumbnail

I'm more inclined to take his 'tumne sign kyu kiya?' a lot more seriously than those platitudinal vows even if he was conscious while taking them. After all we've been through 'perfect father', 'perfect parents' etc.

Didn't watch the episode... When he asked that question, was he in his sense....drug effect was over as soon as he saw AMu...?

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugz

Please can I confirm. Amu saying "go ahead" made you realise no exposure . Is reason because Amu was meant to say dont worry I will definitely call police here?

I heard something about Amu commit crime but dont understand what crime Amu did... please help? I'm not paying attention to virat dialogue as he drugged & dont know anything.

I've mentioned before. The writing is so bad I'm tired to complain what is actually legal fact... Can writers tell me what I must beleive? Cant even make sense what rubbish they want me to accept as fact. Anyone else have same problem?

Should've kept quiet. Let them call. Show the cops what is going on. explaining what will happen if they call... well... the conclusion is reached - wont be in action but happened in words. The reason I think police wont be called. also now her seeing babs - again doesn't feel like she will call them.

According to Ishika-ex, Ammu did commit a crime - she is divorced / her wedding is annulled... and here she is stopping him from getting married. If she had actually signed and not fooled into signing ... may be we can call it a crime too - debatable (hence I mentioned 'can give it to them').

It will be worse than I had expected if they dont conclude at least something in the outcome of this one. At least let ex leave - if no where else move in with Ishika... any ways Jayesh seems to have gone on a long trip to Delhi or perhaps got interested in another woman.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

Didn't watch the episode... When he asked that question, was he in his sense....drug effect was over as soon as he saw AMu...?

No he wasn't conscious. He isn't awake even at the end of ep.