Frequent Posters

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

No no mummy tho SaaS 2 times bani Hai smiley37

V should sing "mummy o mummy

Tu Kab daadi baney gi " smiley36

Bcz visa hi siyappey chaltey raheingey Kab they will come close and Kab dadi baney gi smiley36smiley37

No i posted for the way he calls his mummy partsmiley37 Not Saas baney gi part smiley36 If i am not wrong in movie his mom also doesn't like any girl for him smiley36 Bichara smiley37

Woh toh babz ke jaane ki baad possible hain smiley36 I don't think woh daadi banegi abhi V baby ki age hi kya hain smiley37

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Apke sui steamy romance,hot romance, SR, romance,proper romance mai hi jada atak rehta haismiley43 Mukta se panga isn't changa, she will show you her '๐Ÿ–•' and will show no romance, only lollipop scenes,three witches drama and in last episode they understand ohh it's actually lovesmiley42 but we were immature enough not to understand thissmiley9. Now please exchange big hug and then tata bye bye of the serialsmiley43

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

All of this plans on Amu week after week its just disgusting to watch. I'm happy have any other plot than this twisted triangle of Amu, virat & Babita. Its really disgusting & enough๐Ÿ˜ค

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Who will work, planning plotting against Ahujas I'm with themsmiley40. Seem like Rajeev and Abhiraj already join hand and Kavita is part of that, now just want hag and also lizard can join them and then we will see satisfy tamasha of Ahujas especially babita's barbadismiley37

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Parvin ben I told us this long long back ki last episode mean hi they will realize and hug then the end ๐Ÿ™ƒ smiley37smiley36

Uhhh X chidiya mein gayi aur posts dekh key thoda behek gayi bhaishaap smiley26smiley19 tho ussmein bhi merit kya galti Hai bolo bolo bolo smiley26smiley19 mein poochti hoon

Poori Dunia ko poochti hoon kya khwab dekh na Galt Hai bolo bolo duniya walon

Mukta mujhey koi bhi finger dikhadey I don't care but u can show me OK finger right smiley26

Edited by Ishaan2 - 2 days ago
Ishaan2 thumbnail

Ohh v baby tho abhi baccha hi Hai just couple of weeks pehley hi ussney dood bottle ๐Ÿผ sey peena chooddiya smiley37smiley36

Edited by Ishaan2 - 2 days ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Same. I feel like tosmiley11 seeing Babita's drama and her ss. And when the episode started "tu mere sath chal rha hai ya nhi"smiley11 what's this? I'm feeling like Virat is heroine mistakenly or forcefully married with Babita ,obsessed lover of Viratsmiley11 and Amruta is hero (hero and heroine had and still has depth love for each othersmiley43), heroine is tightly clutched by obsessed lover and hero wants to protect her at any costsmiley37 how can they spoil a mother's character like that?smiley11 I think before her expose, she will do more tamasha and will take long 10+ minutes for her puking to humiliate Amruta, Bhavanismiley37 and in last when she will about to take him, the recording video will start and bhoommm... Another episode to expose hersmiley11smiley37

nilmi thumbnail

Whose phone was that.....Babs or X's? Why did X or Babs set Virat's picture as the lock screen? X doesn't even love Virat....Creepy smiley11

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

It was very much Pri's phnsmiley43 now I can't more explain to you as I'm getting shying shyingsmiley43 pati patni ki bich ki baat haismiley43and plz pyar pe sakh maat karo, yakeen karna sikhosmiley43

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Virat feelings or choosing Amu can only be determined hopefully after he sobered next morning & faces his family again but that will be ruined... will post more later

Important Question you have asked & made no sense to you as well. Can you confirm virat thought below on hurting Amu? ... if true then why does he always apologise or admit feelings for Amu in head or while she sleeps or in letter? What are writers thinking or is it only to upset us ?

Originally posted by: sugz

Agreed he needed Sheki final help to get to Puja. On some your points. Virat already said they not done before she left. Virat started looking for outfits after hearing Jahan & Bhavani. It can be argued virat gone to Puja as Amu "serves" virat only after hearing Jahan. Virat said yesterday episode Amu must understand accusation not on his neighbours. Sheki made virat understand to see from Amu view.

On this point Virat chose Amu going to Puja against all these babita plans. If virat went to puja & stood in background before exposure. We all could have said after exposure Virat just needs any women to support him after babita betrayed Virat... now I'm not sure we can say virat only runs to Amu becoz there problems with mommy... he was there before.

I saw on twitter virat had this thought after arriving in Puja. Cant confirm as I've not watched. I wonder why its only thought

ik maine tumhara dil dukhaya amruta, mera irada woh nhi tha. trust me mai tumhe kabi chot nhi pahuachana chahta

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Hey parvin tomorrow is a explosion day don't know how habitat will react smiley37Dekhna padeyga smiley36

By the way they r saying ex will become amu ki bhabhi means she will marry harsh itseems mijhey na dar lagraha Hai donon ki jodi kaisey lageygi???smiley29

And will harsh will fall in love with our ex there dheresmiley18

Mukta hum ko kidney ajoobey dikhayegi yaar???