Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: nilmi

Thanks for the update..

Hope Nimmi will be part of the revelation, not accidental.... These writers don’t want to show any character as smarter than Babs and her gang.

Babs and her green tea...careful, Virat. She might add 'V' for vitamin to your green tea and call X

Doesn't look like it. Babs has come in. Dont think she will want to breathe in the same air. probably even the next scene. Funny... ex's phone is not locked then?

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It should be locked. Remember Amu needed facial scan that night virat & Amu planned to unlock Ex phone & expose that girl Ex hired to frame harsh

MORE IMPORTANT- Ex phone was taken when she got arrested. Phone was in Babita car all night & some of day. What model phone is this that does not lose charge 😂? I want 1.

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Doesn't look like it. Babs has come in. Dont think she will want to breathe in the same air. probably even the next scene. Funny... ex's phone is not locked then?

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ep out... Exposé not happening today too. [Yawn.]

Anyways... will update in a while.

How come the makers are deliberately delaying this Babita exposure nonsense? smiley11 Is the actress that influential? They were going in a diff tangent with the planned riots at Ahuja factory and kidnapping of Amvira by Abhiraj.. everything was thrown under bus for Blabber. smiley11

This blabber’s incessant badmouthing Amruta and maligning her character even to extent of throwing shade at her own son is what made me lose interest in show. Like you said in your past posts, makers aren’t able to provide any reason for this level of intolerance, abomination for Ammu on Blabber’s part.. at least earlier it was somewhat reasonable before Priyanka’s appearance. Now nothing makes sense.

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

IDK whats come into my brain to say this embarassing part aloud. I Understand virats thoughts before speaking to Sheki was how can Amu leave after fasts for virat... why didn't she clear misunderstanding or call & say nothing between them. Virat needed Sheki help.

Does it mean anything that Babitas plan has failed again? ... Poem & Bebe too. They did so much to make sure virat didn't go Puja. Yes the fainting over done but virat wasn't in background- Touched Amu to do Aarti. Does it mean anything that Virat chose Amu before exposure? ... think its not be being fan of Amvira but Babita lost again.

P.S. Its stupid that Dialogue was in virat mind About he didnt intend to hurt Amu. Why is this a thought? Why doesn't he say directly to Amu?

Strange how Babs can get away with things. Though we knew she wont be arrested. She doesn't have any regret too in the seg. Virat... wanted to get Bhavani jailed for locking his momma in the lift.... poor momma.... kuch ho jaata to!!!! Thought of arresting babs wont cross his mind. But thought of leaving the home wont either - even if it does, Ammu will play Mahaan, cause kya karein... Ahujas have multicrore business and properties, but PH gareeb hai... unko wahi set me sab kuch karna hai.

Though she gets away with it... much more believable than what they did with Rajeev during the 10Cr fraud.

Curious to see how Virat reacts... though we get a good idea how peabrain processes it... but kuch toh achcha rahega? Seems a bit too much to expect.

Edited by sugz - 2 days ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

But please spare me from Babita, Bebe, Kavita and Priyanka's dramasmiley19smiley19 Ishika ko main villain banana chahiye tha. I like her acting and class too. She is standard. I really adore Deeksha. But now above characters ko tolerate karna mujhse nhi hogasmiley37smiley37

Ishika and Babita. Bakhi unnecessary hai.

Bebe is like a disease, she is sickening and one of the most disgusting grannies I've ever seen on ITV. Kahan KKB or Kahan yeh smiley11smiley11 extra smiley11

Kavita is inexistent and not needed even at the time of Abhiraj's entry. Now that he isn't here she is not important.

And Pri, well if I were the writer here I would not bring her into the present and let her in the past. Or I'll bring her in the present (even as a grey character) as Virat's well-wisher against Babita.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

How come the makers are deliberately delaying this Babita exposure nonsense? smiley11 Is the actress that influential? They were going in a diff tangent with the planned riots at Ahuja factory and kidnapping of Amvira by Abhiraj.. everything was thrown under bus for Blabber. smiley11

This blabber’s incessant badmouthing Amruta and maligning her character even to extent of throwing shade at her own son is what made me lose interest in show. Like you said in your past posts, makers aren’t able to provide any reason for this level of intolerance, abomination for Ammu on Blabber’s part.. at least earlier it was somewhat reasonable before Priyanka’s appearance. Now nothing makes sense.

Felt they are going on in a different tangent even now - Ammu missing Veeru, Veeru rootha hua with Ammu - many scenes of it - when the fact is I as an audience could figure out that Ammu will most likely be coming back right in the ep where she left. 2 eps wasted.

Looking waaaay back... babs had overheard Ammu saying to Virat, 'remember we are doing this fake wedding to find the culprit... after which I will leave'... and then to go on and do the things she did. smiley29

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugz

IDK whats come into my brain to say this embarassing part aloud. I Understand virats thoughts before speaking to Sheki was how can Amu leave after fasts for virat... why didn't she clear misunderstanding or call & say nothing between them. Virat needed Sheki help.

Does it mean anything that Babitas plan has failed again? ... Poem & Bebe too. They did so much to make sure virat didn't go Puja. Yes the fainting over done but virat wasn't in background- Touched Amu to do Aarti. Does it mean anything that Virat chose Amu before exposure? ... think its not be being fan of Amvira but Babita lost again.

P.S. Its stupid that Dialogue was in virat mind About he didnt intend to hurt Amu. Why is this a thought? Why doesn't he say directly to Amu?

Hadn't given it any thought but... again what he said and what he did didn't connect.

He was kind of angry that she left him stranded, and was sure she wont even be missing him. He went. fine... Then he is revealed in the scene.

Putting myself in his place (felt I could express it better this way) ... I go there on Shekhar asking me to ... Ammu is doing the aarti. 'I was right. She isn't even looking for me. She has moved on.' I may even leave... or If i want to show 'I wont let you go that easily' I will go ahead and do the aarti with her. But dont know if the writers intended it or they just wanted her to faint and him to hold to make it a smiley42scene. [So If I look at it in this angle, cant say Virat chose Ammu too.]

btw, his dialogues about Ammu after listening to what she said, dildaar said, and Jahan-Bhavani said... doesn't make much sense. He doesn't need to conclude anything... but at least consider the data he has got. Shekhar had to say this.

About the PS... I dont remember the dialogue. was it from today (the latest ep?)

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 days ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I can't able to control myself to announce the biggest exciting news for you two along with mesmiley37 guess who is about to back in the serial according to me??..... Abhiraj....naam toh suna hogasmiley42.... Saw tweets and also throughout the episode it's almost clear Abhiraj, Kavita and Rajeev are working together and few days later Priyanka will join themsmiley37 I can't wait to see Ahujas humiliation (especially babita and bebesmiley11continuously slap from me, if makers can, just remove these two oldies from the serialsmiley37) and Virat too need to face huge humiliation for my own satisfactorysmiley37 The more he will face difficulties, humiliation, enemies, my sympathy will increase more and most for him as I'm soft hearted person and especially for mls, pighal jati hi hu dhire dhire, kiya hi kar sakte haismiley43smiley19smiley27. Can't wait for AbhiRajTaKa tracksmiley37smiley37

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Abhiraj most probably will come to take revenge along with Rajeevsmiley37smiley37 I now just want Babita's removal from the serial(though I know it's nightmare request for Muktasmiley11) because now a days I feel like to smiley11 whenever I see her and why she without knock all time entering in Virat's roomsmiley11 please don't take me wrong but as now maa-beta are giving me 'Sons and Lovers's Gertrude and Paul vibe so now for me she needs to knock Virat's room first even if she's his damn mother, I don't caresmiley37smiley11

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

18th:

Promo part shown as coming up... felt like a mom taking her 12 yr old son out.

Ganpati sthapana... Was it necessary to show Ammu looking for Virat multiple times? perhaps it was.

Shekhar comes up to meet Virat. Wants him to come to the pooja. Bachcha is angry... she left me alone... sure she isn't waiting either...

Babs comes in... I'll take a whole pack of green tea... we will have green tea there. smiley37

Lawyer - Nimmi... she wants to read what she signs... Deepika insists she sign... jaldi jaldi... aarti ke liya jaana hai... after all her layer has read it.

Lawyer calls up Rajeev [Not shown who it is though] ... job done.

Pooja. More checking to see if 'peanut is there for prasad'.

Bachchi is dukhi... peanut nahi aaya. smiley19

Bachcha doesn't want even Shekhar to go... Shekhar tries to drill some sense into the peabrain.

Nimmi finds the phone.

[dragging already... and we are not even 12 mins in.] Back to pooja. Nimmi doesn't check it.

Aarti... bachchi... dukhi... [Feels bad to say it. Sriti is doing fine... but if the scene is meant to make me feel something, I am bored!]

Does think about fake wedding, Hospital, and recent incidents - the aarti part from promo. [Hmm... this part was nice though. didn't like anything before this.]

Oh... dramatic.... she faints and is about to fall... but... but... but.... bachchaaaaaaaaaa.... [Veeruuuuh ... tu aa gaya veeruuuh???] comes in and holds her and continues the aarti. [waah....so... everything was for this scene????]

Dildaar prays Babs truth will come out today.

Babs looking for Virat. poem reports he has gone to jahan's house..

Bachchi happy. [facepalm]... but acts sad too. vrat khol diya... by bachcha... She feeds him too.

Babs comes in to take her lost bachca....

The end. [Skippable.]

[In the opening 'coming up' part it was written 'kuch ghante pehle'... Doesn't look like it has been more than half an hour... only time based clue there is Nimmi met the lawyer and returned.]

Thanks, buddy. I'll wait until "truth" comes out