Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 days ago

Strange how Babs can get away with things. Though we knew she wont be arrested. She doesn't have any regret too in the seg. Virat... wanted to get Bhavani jailed for locking his momma in the lift.... poor momma.... kuch ho jaata to!!!! Thought of arresting babs wont cross his mind. But thought of leaving the home wont either - even if it does, Ammu will play Mahaan, cause kya karein... Ahujas have multicrore business and properties, but PH gareeb hai... unko wahi set me sab kuch karna hai.

Though she gets away with it... much more believable than what they did with Rajeev during the 10Cr fraud.

Curious to see how Virat reacts... though we get a good idea how peabrain processes it... but kuch toh achcha rahega? Seems a bit too much to expect.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

But please spare me from Babita, Bebe, Kavita and Priyanka's dramasmiley19smiley19 Ishika ko main villain banana chahiye tha. I like her acting and class too. She is standard. I really adore Deeksha. But now above characters ko tolerate karna mujhse nhi hogasmiley37smiley37

Ex is no longer needed actually. Hope they dont find some weird way of bringing her back. [Thinking about it, writers ka bharosa nahi... Harsh se shaadi bhi karva lenge.smiley29smiley36. They are quite capable of thinking that.]

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Chii the last khulasa faltu newssmiley11. Harsh kyon, Abhiraj kyon nhi?smiley37 justice for Abhirajsmiley19 I'm rooting for RajKasmiley37 at least inn doo sachche mohabbat lover ko dekhke AmVira kuch toh sikhegasmiley43 harsh toh chudail ki adopted beta lagegasmiley37 pardon me if I'm saying the truth but I have no shame to say the truthsmiley37smiley9

nilmi thumbnail

He is so young... just completed college. I hope they don't write a disgusting, puke-worthy plot like that. X has nothing to do in this serial.

If they really want her back they can get her married to Abhraj aka pookie.

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Ex is no longer needed actually. Hope they dont find some weird way of bringing her back. [Thinking about it, writers ka bharosa nahi... Harsh se shaadi bhi karva lenge.smiley29smiley36. They are quite capable of thinking that.]

If Harsh marries P, technically since he isn’t an Ahuja, P will have to live in JK’s house. smiley23 She has to marry Deepika’s son (whatever his name is) for her to remain in Ahuja house.

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

He is so young... just completed college. I hope they don't write a disgusting, puke-worthy plot like that. X has nothing to do in this serial.

If they really want her back they can get her married to Abhraj aka pookie.

Abhiraj was best candidate, but they lost the actor with their nonsense writing and giving importance to other villains. smiley18

Adiandsid thumbnail

Ep out... Exposé not happening today too. [Yawn.]

Anyways... will update in a while.

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

18th:

Promo part shown as coming up... felt like a mom taking her 12 yr old son out.

Ganpati sthapana... Was it necessary to show Ammu looking for Virat multiple times? perhaps it was.

Shekhar comes up to meet Virat. Wants him to come to the pooja. Bachcha is angry... she left me alone... sure she isn't waiting either...

Babs comes in... I'll take a whole pack of green tea... we will have green tea there. smiley37

Lawyer - Nimmi... she wants to read what she signs... Deepika insists she sign... jaldi jaldi... aarti ke liya jaana hai... after all her layer has read it.

Lawyer calls up Rajeev [Not shown who it is though] ... job done.

Pooja. More checking to see if 'peanut is there for prasad'.

Bachchi is dukhi... peanut nahi aaya. smiley19

Bachcha doesn't want even Shekhar to go... Shekhar tries to drill some sense into the peabrain.

Nimmi finds the phone.

[dragging already... and we are not even 12 mins in.] Back to pooja. Nimmi doesn't check it.

Aarti... bachchi... dukhi... [Feels bad to say it. Sriti is doing fine... but if the scene is meant to make me feel something, I am bored!]

Does think about fake wedding, Hospital, and recent incidents - the aarti part from promo. [Hmm... this part was nice though. didn't like anything before this.]

Oh... dramatic.... she faints and is about to fall... but... but... but.... bachchaaaaaaaaaa.... [Veeruuuuh ... tu aa gaya veeruuuh???] comes in and holds her and continues the aarti. [waah....so... everything was for this scene????]

Dildaar prays Babs truth will come out today.

Babs looking for Virat. poem reports he has gone to jahan's house..

Bachchi happy. [facepalm]... but acts sad too. vrat khol diya... by bachcha... She feeds him too.

Babs comes in to take her lost bachca....

The end. [Skippable.]

[In the opening 'coming up' part it was written 'kuch ghante pehle'... Doesn't look like it has been more than half an hour... only time based clue there is Nimmi met the lawyer and returned.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 days ago
nilmi thumbnail

Thanks for the update..

Hope Nimmi will be part of the revelation, not accidental.... These writers don’t want to show any character as smarter than Babs and her gang.

Babs and her green tea...careful, Virat. She might add 'V' for vitamin to your green tea and call X

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Oh... dramatic.... she faints and is about to fall... but... but... but.... bachchaaaaaaaaaa.... [Veeruuuuh ... tu aa gaya veeruuuh???] comes in and holds her and continues the aarti. [waah....so... everything was for this scene????]

The end. [Skippable.]

[In the opening 'coming up' part it was written 'kuch ghante pehle'... Doesn't look like it has been more than half an hour... only time based clue there is Nimmi met the lawyer and returned.]

TQ for update smiley20

I have notice all lawyer hired by ahuja works for outer party more then them smiley37 They are so rich lawyer ghar aana chaiye na even lawyer came to jahan house smiley36

Yups after reading the faint scene even i faint.

https://i.postimg.cc/3R8D8WfT/5150.gif

Ammu ke asli bhagwan toh aaye nahin hai smiley37