Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 days ago

Naah... surely thats some fake news.

nilmi thumbnail

Cold reaction from Virat, as expected...

They don’t know how to show an exciting climax. First, the XV marriage, and now the Babs exposure plot...

No idea what's in store for us in the future. First, they should sort out the leads' love life, Amu works for Virat, leading to an office romance with a jealousy track.....smiley42

then the property, Jayesh-Ishika track, Anjali-Harsh, Nimmi-Shaki, a new business rival... Virat and Babs history turning out that neither of the kids is Babs biological child... blah blah....but these writers .....smiley38

Edited by nilmi - 2 days ago
nilmi thumbnail

Hope so...god this IF rules

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Sorry guys for the late response, was busy. Now as Virat learns about his mother's karnama, I think it will be better if her every crime will be exposed in front of him. And now makers need to work on Virat's character more for the betterment of the serial. They made his character way much dumb through his blind love for his mother and now as he learns,so this is a great opportunity for writers to make his character strong. If he will back in Ahuja house for Babita's fake/real accident,then he will have to put condition that they will have to (especially babita) accept Amruta as their daughter in law, will have to give her proper respect, their marriage will have to be registered, properly and if in future babita dare to misbehave or mistreat or harass Amruta or try to frame her anyhow then he will leave the house with Amruta and will live separately forever. I think it will be better if writers follow this idea. And also after babita's sh*t track they can show office drama and many interesting plots. But again no expectation but want to keep expectation.

We come up with good ideas but the problem is writers. Of course, this is a fab one. Kash aisa hota but nahin hoga. Ammu needs to feel that she can trust the guy and be safe with him. VSA needs to use his brain and understand what's going on around him. Both need to confess their feelings and then go ahead with their "shaadi", etc as you said. Unfortunately, ITV ka ek bada majboori hai, the trp game and channels ruin everything. We blame the writers for their change in the stories but sabse bada guneghar toh channels wale

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kuch bhi ho please iss babita se aab chutkara chahiye mujhesmiley19smiley19 I just can't take her drama anymoresmiley11smiley11makers need to reduce her sssmiley7smiley7apne buddhi maa ke sath tour mai kyon nhi chali jati ya phir Kerala chali jaye meditation ke liye apne buddhi maa aur nikamme behen ke sathsmiley15smiley15 main paise dungi MD aunty se lekesmiley9smiley9 apun bhi peace mai rahega, serial bhi peace mai rahegasmiley37smiley37

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Huge petition for Nilml's suggestion to grant by not so genius MD and her not so hard working teamsmiley37smiley37

Edited by Afrinaparvin - 2 days ago
nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Kuch bhi ho please iss babita se aab chutkara chahiye mujhesmiley19smiley19 I just can't take her drama anymoresmiley11smiley11makers need to reduce her sssmiley7smiley7apne buddhi maa ke sath tour mai kyon nhi chali jati ya phir Kerala chali jaye meditation ke liye apne buddhi maa aur nikamme behen ke sathsmiley15smiley15 main paise dungi MD aunty se lekesmiley9smiley9 apun bhi peace mai rahega, serial bhi peace mai rahegasmiley37smiley37

Nikkami Behen should send her son back. smiley9smiley43

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

But please spare me from Babita, Bebe, Kavita and Priyanka's dramasmiley19smiley19 Ishika ko main villain banana chahiye tha. I like her acting and class too. She is standard. I really adore Deeksha. But now above characters ko tolerate karna mujhse nhi hogasmiley37smiley37

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

We come up with good ideas but the problem is writers. Of course, this is a fab one. Kash aisa hota but nahin hoga. Ammu needs to feel that she can trust the guy and be safe with him. VSA needs to use his brain and understand what's going on around him. Both need to confess their feelings and then go ahead with their "shaadi", etc as you said. Unfortunately, ITV ka ek bada majboori hai, the trp game and channels ruin everything. We blame the writers for their change in the stories but sabse bada guneghar toh channels wale

Agree... They should, for once, focus on the leads. Sort out their married life first confession, proper marriage.....and then start the drama. But the channel pressure might be high with low TRP... and on top of that, confused writers..

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

I'm waiting with my glasses to welcome my AHsmiley9smiley27 MD aunty please hear our urgesmiley37smiley37 we are your well wishersmiley9smiley9 har time ignore karne se kam nhi chalega 😏😏