Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: nilmi

Bechara Kya Kare…He doesn’t have a brain…He has only chotasa pea 🫛 brain 🧠…Makers made him dumb…dumbest..dumber…I am not joking….He has enough reason to at least think…put two and two together…But he doesn’t think for once

After her divorce, Nimmi is shown very sensible - even more sensible than Ammu, let alone Virat.

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

After her divorce, Nimmi is shown very sensible - even more sensible than Ammu, let alone Virat.

I really like her personality..I want to see her in Ahuja office…I want more scenes of her in Rajiv property track

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nimmi must challenge Rajiv... want Nimmi this time to place camera. She must lure him into thinking he can abuse her. Nimmi must beat him to pulp & stab his heart watching him take a painful last breathe... what will police do to Nimmi? Abuser comes to attck same person that filed case (its their fault). I will watch episode every week on repeat if they show this type of scene. Can writers listen for once! Im sure this track will help ratings

Originally posted by: nilmi

I really like her personality..I want to see her in Ahuja office…I want more scenes of her in Rajiv property track

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can you see under the profile pic it says maybe posted 2 hours ago? ... now look on same line on the right next to settings gear... there is # number. Example your question is #1017. @Adiandsid response to you is #1018.

Dont feel bad 🫶... we're all learning & miss few things🫣 . I'm really happy you asked & probably not the only one thats confused

Originally posted by: flutterby

Do you keep a tab or something?? How do you and Sugz recall so perfectly?

Edited by sugz - 2 days ago
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Nimmi is going to meet lawyer in his office along with Deepika by taking Babita's car, as she need to close some signatures for her divorce case.smiley14 (we know she will be the one to find Pri's phone lying in Babita's car, and give to Harsh knowingly or unknowingly to play that spike video during pooja)

But matter is something else too. So will lawyer or his assistant after colluding with Rajeev gonna cheat Nimmi?smiley3 by making her sign on some other property/share papers or divorce papers that have alimony clause added, which she doesn't read??smiley6

Adiandsid thumbnail

Yeah... that's possible too.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LAV2725

Nimmi is going to meet lawyer in his office along with Deepika by taking Babita's car, as she need to close some signatures for her divorce case.smiley14 (we know she will be the one to find Pri's phone lying in Babita's car, and give to Harsh knowingly or unknowingly to play that spike video during pooja)

But matter is something else too. So will lawyer or his assistant after colluding with Rajeev gonna cheat Nimmi?smiley3 by making her sign on some other property/share papers or divorce papers that have alimony clause added, which she doesn't read??smiley6

I just watched the eps and thought of the same.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sorry guys for the late response, was busy. Now as Virat learns about his mother's karnama, I think it will be better if her every crime will be exposed in front of him. And now makers need to work on Virat's character more for the betterment of the serial. They made his character way much dumb through his blind love for his mother and now as he learns,so this is a great opportunity for writers to make his character strong. If he will back in Ahuja house for Babita's fake/real accident,then he will have to put condition that they will have to (especially babita) accept Amruta as their daughter in law, will have to give her proper respect, their marriage will have to be registered, properly and if in future babita dare to misbehave or mistreat or harass Amruta or try to frame her anyhow then he will leave the house with Amruta and will live separately forever. I think it will be better if writers follow this idea. And also after babita's sh*t track they can show office drama and many interesting plots. But again no expectation but want to keep expectation.

Adiandsid thumbnail

https://youtu.be/6wx-9lGX3bU?si=ppWdw0vtWMYHYoMu

No regret from Babs... as expected. [Was the reason they should not have dragged this. 100 eps late.]

Victim Virat... as expected.

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 days ago
nilmi thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BHF3xi8Eas

Again Harsh and X marriage news...wth

Edited by nilmi - 2 days ago