Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 days ago

Oh yeah there is bottle in ex hand what the he'll r they doing?? R they partying or trying to break habitat head???

If they evil am with trust me smiley37smiley16

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hummm tho kiski galti Hai bhai??smiley36smiley36

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@nilmi - I hesitated to make this post but its important. Pls understand there is no intent to insult you & my frustration is aimed at networks

Amvira hater or not. This not important to me- its fake for TV. My problem with Amvira relationship is the unhealthy way of showing on a network. They are in their late 20's but their relationship is like an unsure obsession you have in your teens. I've made comments about possible miscarriage & intimacy in their relationship. MY POINT is writers have proven to have many faults & need to be cautious in writing some subjects. The biggest is this unhealthy Amvira relationship. Writing intimacy, miscarriage or children into story with their creator faults should concern us. In a world with rap*, abuse & unhealthy marriages. Networks/ Creators need to do better in showing of relationships & family values.

Sadly this Bebe writing is true in many families from personal experience. In my opinion with small brain this is reason for moral crisis we have today. Elders like Bebe are fueling chaos instead of advising correctly with their age

I repeat my main concern with show is thats its not entertainment with their preference to villians showing us justice doesn't occur in this world especially for the rich. Weak family value & morals have also been shown unhealthily. Sorry for getting serious but it must be said.

Originally posted by: nilmi

I am not an Amvira hater... Button-koola Virat and hottie Amu’s romance is a treat to watch smiley43smiley27.

But Amu believes in marriage and love, whereas Virat doesn’t. If Virat tries to get intimate with her in the current situation, Amu will give in. I don’t think she will push him away and leave... Amu is not the type of girl for a ons.

Setting aside the idea of a proper marriage, at least, Virat should confess his feelings before anything else. And if they want to start their married life, they should at least register their marriage first...

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So next question will come. I have all complaints why watch the show. Personally feel most of actors here are most talented. This story is multi layered than others on ITV but writers have ruined story. I Track the show for moments like AJ making joke out of unconscious wedding... Sriti dialogue before leaving yesterday... nimmi actress playing the role of abuse survivor well. Im starting to lose faith painfully these amazing actors talents wont be used to their best in this show. Time is running out for network & creators to develop something great.

Originally posted by: sugz

@nilmi - I hesitated to make this post but its important. Pls understand there is no intent to insult you & my frustration is aimed at networks

Amvira hater or not. This not important to me- its fake for TV. My problem with Amvira relationship is the unhealthy way of showing on a network. They are in their late 20's but their relationship is like an unsure obsession you have in your teens. I've made comments about possible miscarriage & intimacy in their relationship. MY POINT is writers have proven to have many faults & need to be cautious in writing some subjects. The biggest is this unhealthy Amvira relationship. Writing intimacy, miscarriage or children into story with their creator faults should concern us. In a world with rap*, abuse & unhealthy marriages. Networks/ Creators need to do better in showing of relationships & family values.

Sadly this Bebe writing is true in many families from personal experience. In my opinion with small brain this is reason for moral crisis we have today. Elders like Bebe are fueling chaos instead of advising correctly with their age

I repeat my main concern with show is thats its not entertainment with their preference to villians showing us justice doesn't occur in this world especially for the rich. Weak family value & morals have also been shown unhealthily. Sorry for getting serious but it must be said.

Edited by sugz - 2 days ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

If Amu can forgive and forget I can also do that…They should start their love story with a proper confession…Fed up with this banker, Virat sir, dosti, I and U nonsense…

Are they going to consummate without a proper falling in love phase…WTH smiley18

Since marriage itself was pukeworthy, don't have great hopes for consummation. smiley13 It doesn't look great, the future of this show. Now they will try to ruin it even more hoping to catch viewers' attention, and by this, is give garbage in the form of episodes. smiley26

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Funny.. but wont blame you with her obsession shown.

Made me think... has she ever been shown hugging Nimmi? may have been shown, but doesn't come up in mind.

Hugs, I don't know, but when there was some romance between Dildaar and Babs, Nimmi demanded some attention as well, and Babs affectionately pulled her cheeks. smiley24 I don't know if there was a hug involved.

But if there was a character that hugged Nimmi, it was Rajiv smiley17

flutterby thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Annu did. Though not specifically about climax eps. That would be post #968.

Do you keep a tab or something?? How do you and Sugz recall so perfectly?

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: flutterby

Do you keep a tab or something?? How do you and Sugz recall so perfectly?

As in the post number?

If yes, then I didn't recall, I checked... and thought about whether to quote that reply, then felt writing the post number will be better.

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 days ago
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Probably makers/writers/CVs/directors/editors of kmtmg felt 10.15pm or 10.30pm viewers are totally different from 7.30pm viewers, who are anyhow not same as SM fanssmiley17 so they can easily ignore, throw under carpet, avoid FBs of all those ill-doings, abusive & erratic acts of Virat done in the past on his ownsmiley3 that got telecast in episodes from Jan to Jul 24 with NO proper remorse or course corrections shown in him till now, while he is in full senses.

nilmi thumbnail

Bechara Kya Kare…He doesn’t have a brain…He has only chotasa pea 🫛 brain 🧠…Makers made him dumb…dumbest..dumber…I am not joking….He has enough reason to at least think…put two and two together…But he doesn’t think for once