Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 days ago

Oh I didn't see that it's year sorry is it in you tube?

Hmm any way what story πŸ€” she will cook to viral as now he saw the video ??

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Hmmmm yaa

Dekho aaj ka episode rula diya mykta net year road roller chaladiya aaj much per mustard ney smiley29smiley19smiley19smiley19

Hmm famous windows scene ussjey alawa kuch nahi Hua bhaishaap smiley7 aaj

Hmmm

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Mandala allah maardala smiley36smiley37

Aaj ka episode main in that famous windows scene mean pea brain was talking himself and said how could she leave him???smiley7smiley7

Bolo tho tumhari maa only told she will not stay if amu stay here right then her mom came and she left then why didn't u open up mouth ki u can't go as I will sort out everything blah blah smiley7

Now ur saying she even left u ??? πŸ™„

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Isme Virat ki koi galti nahi hai. smiley37

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

See here- the bottle I dont know whats happening. We have to wait

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u1tJHxZwLFU

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Oh I didn't see that it's year sorry is it in you tube?

Hmm any way what story πŸ€” she will cook to viral as now he saw the video ??

sugz thumbnail

@Adiandsid. Think you said it may be possible to post more points on Virat hearing Jahan & Bhavani conversation. Reason I ask is many viewers say Virat correct to ask for proof. I'm tired of repeating virat realisation of Amu character dont fit with Mela... bhavani asked babita about Ex after bomb... ishika conversation after humiliation party... obvious Babita Ex getting along in house. Virat ignores so many people views since yesterday like Dildar, Jk aunty & Bhavani

Question- can virat have both or 1 of the following? 1) wrong to miss obvious babita support for Ex & above scenes 2) Right to ask Amu evidence yesterday

I really cant understand this rubbish sympathy for virat asking for evidence based on above

Adiandsid thumbnail

The thing I didn't like in that scene was Jahan saying something like dont push Ammu to do something she doesn't want to do. She trusts him, he will believe her etc. Well... since a long time, both Jahan and Bhavani have been fanning what seemed for me to be non existent love for Virat (the pre mela eps). She didn't let Ammu do what she wanted to do back then, kept on asking her things. Despite knowing how the Ahujas are, they became VA chem students. It took Harsh's arrest for Bhavani to change her opinion, but Jahan still continues. In a way, they pretended Babita never existed and still like to believe she wont.

About Virat - unless he thinks Jahan and Bhavani saw him and framed their convo the way whey want him to hear it - he is dumb to not figure out 'I really am missing something here. But what Ammu said is so very ridiculous too... But my dad said something... can I ask him if that was true? Why would he say such a thing - just to protect Ammu? He cant do that either. Her own words before she left... no proof... yes... but is Ammu someone 'who would use' her words to make me believe in something that is actually a lie?

Cant he be at least neutral for the time being? Some may argue he is neutral... but one person is out of his house. Her choice... yup... but was that exactly a choice? What other option did she have? Think she mentioned 'rukne ki gunjayish hi nahi hai.'

Why is the onus of proof on her? It takes Shekhar to ask him to figure things out (in the precap). What Ammu said, the way she said it, what Dildaar said, and what he overheard from Jahan and Bhavani (Jahan in particular) should be enough for him to at least think 'I am missing something'... and not 'Ammu... please give me the proof'.

I get it that its difficult for him to believe what he heard from Ammu... but can he at least recognise his mom is no saint either? Can he factor in things that he is aware of about her? Or does he just push it all under the carpet thinking she is doing all these because she loves me and her family.

I dont have any sympathies for Virat... and when Ammu does her Viraat jaap, I lose my sympathy for her too. smiley36

Nimmi took it way better than he did. A few months back, she would've been among the first ones to throw Ammu out... but she has seen enough of her to know there is something going on. She wants to figure out whats going on. It takes Shekher to make him think that.

Ooo... have more... wasn't his mom's claim outlandish too? In the least can he think Ammu and mom hate each other and are making outlandish claims about eo. Mom doing so because she wants Ammu out.... hmm... The last time Mom claimed Ammu pushed her under the truck... do I actually believe it now? Is she someone who can do that?

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 days ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

The thing I didn't like in that scene was Jahan saying something like dont push Ammu to do something she doesn't want to do. She trusts him, he will believe her etc. Well... since a long time, both Jahan and Bhavani have been fanning what seemed for me to be non existent love for Virat (the pre mela eps). She didn't let Ammu do what she wanted to do back then, kept on asking her things. Despite knowing how the Ahujas are, they became VA chem students. It took Harsh's arrest for Bhavani to change her opinion, but Jahan still continues. In a way, they pretended Babita never existed and still like to believe she wont.

About Virat - unless he thinks Jahan and Bhavani saw him and framed their convo the way whey want him to hear it - he is dumb to not figure out 'I really am missing something here. But what Ammu said is so very ridiculous too... But my dad said something... can I ask him if that was true? Why would he say such a thing - just to protect Ammu? He cant do that either. Her own words before she left... no proof... yes... but is Ammu someone 'who would use' her words to make me believe in something that is actually a lie?

Cant he be at least neutral for the time being? Some may argue he is neutral... but one person is out of his house. Her choice... yup... but was that exactly a choice? What other option did she have? Think she mentioned 'rukne ki gunjayish hi nahi hai.'

Why is the onus of proof on her? It takes Shekhar to ask him to figure things out (in the precap). What Ammu said, the way she said it, what Dildaar said, and what he overheard from Jahan and Bhavani (Jahan in particular) should be enough for him to at least think 'I am missing something'... and not 'Ammu... please give me the proof'.

I get it that its difficult for him to believe what he heard from Ammu... but can he at least recognise his mom is no saint either? Can he factor in things that he is aware of about her? Or does he just push it all under the carpet thinking she is doing all these because she loves me and her family.

I dont have any sympathies for Virat... and when Ammu does her Viraat jaap, I lose my sympathy for her too. smiley36

Nimmi took it way better than he did. A few months back, she would've been among the first ones to throw Ammu out... but she has seen enough of her to know there is something going on. She wants to figure out whats going on. It takes Shekher to make him think that.

Ooo... have more... wasn't his mom's claim outlandish too? In the least can he think Ammu and mom hate each other and are making outlandish claims about eo. Mom doing so because she wants Ammu out.... hmm... The last time Mom claimed Ammu pushed her under the truck... do I actually believe it now? Is she someone who can do that?

Ammu chodho even his Dad he doesn't believe toh kahan Ammu karega!!!! I honestly don't understand how dumb they made Viratsmiley44

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Ammu chodho even his Dad he doesn't believe toh kahan Ammu karega!!!! I honestly don't understand how dumb they made Viratsmiley44

Actually ye wala phase of him should've been what he felt about the mela lies. Having gone through that and now coming into something similar... this feels odd. Not expecting him to believe her but at least 'think'! which he does, but think 'am I missing something?' may be a good start.

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 days ago
sugz thumbnail

This response as long as the episode updates. Its not enough to give like and move on. Your response is more than enough & explains really well. Thank you... sincerely thank you for taking time to help me understand πŸ™ πŸ’ŒπŸ₯Ή

I ask myself if I take advantage of your kindness or ask appropriate questions. Always grateful for your helpπŸ₯Ή

Originally posted by: Adiandsid