Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 days ago

Annu did. Though not specifically about climax eps. That would be post #968.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nilmi

I don’t believe their marriage is legally valid. At the very least, they should go for a court marriage...before Rajiv plot

Wahi toh dono wapass karo phir joh karna hai karo but those writers won't do it.

nilmi thumbnail

In the precap, when Amu is doing the aarti, Nimmi isn’t there. I think she will show up with the phone. It won’t be an accidental revelation she’ll be a part of it....

@sugz I don’t watch any serials either. The last one I watched was Katha Ankahee, but I couldn’t finish it and don’t know how it ended. I also watched Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani on StarPlus.....that was my last SP show. And I watched RvR as well...smiley1

Adiandsid thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

In the precap, when Amu is doing the aarti, Nimmi isn’t there. I think she will show up with the phone. It won’t be an accidental revelation she’ll be a part of it....

@sugz I don’t watch any serials either. The last one I watched was Katha Ankahee, but I couldn’t finish it and don’t know how it ended. I also watched Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani on StarPlus.....that was my last SP show. And I watched RvR as well...smiley1

Seems like it. Harsh seems to be oblivious to what's going on, but she may know. btw, in the latest ep and also in the precap Harsh seems to be oblivious to everything - alag hi duniya me lag raha hai. [Oh... So much for me thinking Harsh will play a role. smiley37(facepalm)]

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 days ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Annu did. Though not specifically about climax eps. That would be post #968.

The show i am watching doesn't have itna lamba track.Mini track hote hain jiska climax aata jaate rehte hain.Hero khud puchta hain aaj kis baat ki panchayat lagi hain ghar mein smiley37Sab Normal log hain wahan.Wahan bhi ABC tah but it was juice apple,beet and carrot ka smiley36 The tone they speak is diff from ahuja smiley18

I forgot i was watching animation Spy family too .

Edited by Annu. - 2 days ago
sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

THATS RIGHT to be oblivious! Harsh qualified as Dr & focused on work. Harsh med school fees over. He can get a job so his life dont go around Ahujas. Amu must learn from Harsh. Think we all agree & miss Amu gramdmother. She was right to give Amu medication and take her away. I MISS HER. Forget Abhi & bring granny back pls❤️‍🩹😢

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Seems like it. Harsh seems to be oblivious to what's going on, but she may know. btw, in the latest ep and also in the precap Harsh seems to be oblivious to everything - alag hi duniya me lag raha hai. [Oh... So much for me thinking Harsh will play a role. smiley37(facepalm)]

Edited by sugz - 2 days ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

I think we all are selecting our shows.

Star Plus last was YHM, Kulfi, and KZK 2 (didn't complete them) Not counting the one I saw after they went off air otherwise it would be IPKKND.

Zee, not counting KMTMG was Meet (didn't complete it because the story was ruined midway)

Colors, no comment it has been ages without counting KKK 14 (the start, don't follow it now, too much drama)

Sony last was Appnapan in 2022, not counting RvR because it's more web to me. And completed Beyhadh 1 just before RvR started.

Unless some of my fav come back or I find purane shows matching my taste, I won't watch ITV soon. Still here for Sriti in KMTMG but uske baad pata nahin.

While RvR was on I saw IPKKND and Channa Mereya with Wahi I loved the stories. Arshi deserved a better ending and CM unfortunately with nowadays TRP games, didn't survivesmiley19

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugz

THATS RIGHT to be oblivious! Harsh qualified as Dr & focused on work. Harsh med school fees over. He can get a job so his life dont go around Ahujas. Amu must learn from Harsh. Think we all agree & miss Amu gramdmother. She was right to give Amu medication and take her away. I MISS HER. Forget Abhi & bring granny back pls❤️‍🩹😢

Amu now has 5 villians babita, ex, Ishika, Peom & BEBE... repeat bebe. Amu needs help

Harsh could be shown concerned about Ammu... (unless he has given up). Was quite funny how he announced Anjali's entry. But he has been odd since after the party scene.

Edit: Oh... Aaji ... nope. She helped mess things up... twice.

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 days ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugz

I don't miss her after what she did. Cursing her. They lost me at that point in the story. She was badass but I was expecting too much of her character which disappointed me. However, I moved on quickly because KMTMG became kya farak padta hai, this is ITV it will never change...

But I agree, she was right about taking Amu away.

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Babita wants to go on wellnees retreat instead of observing festival. Virat admitted other episodes he dont know much about many traditions & customs... now we see reason with Babita give preference over wellness retreat instead of puja. Question- show gives time to observing festivals but why have story around Ahujas who dont respect or observe them? Doesn't make sense for me.