Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Lavi_dovey

OMG! I thought episode will be utter disgusting and torturous but surprisingly it was okay. Not as bad as I thought. Minus Roohi and Vidya episode was okay for one time watch.

Minus Vidya and Ruhi you are right. And that is because of Ar/Ab scene . That was so beautiful both conversation wise aa well they both were looking so damn beautiful.That single scene alone uplifted the episode.
Edited by Aashiqanafan - 16 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

https://youtu.be/Q_eucaogLKw?si=xCwWqwcQvChiRZor naya drama jo paise dene aaye the unhe gyaan dekar bhaga diya now madam ke pass paise nahi hai dene ke liye smiley36

chelfff resspppectttt so much
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

What I got was Abhira is very poor in time management.. she has time to romance Armaan .. she can very well utilise the time to select maang tika , jewellery she was a wedding planner for some time

in the off court time she can go for lehanga fittings along with vidya . The court closes around 5 max .. she can take a auto back home and take vidya with her to the shops in the evening

she can also put the ubtan and everything in the night .. scrub it all over her body .. wait for 30 minutes .. finish her written work for the next day and take a bath and go to sleep

the writing is just crap. They are showing vidya like a stupid illiterate woman. Who can’t even understand that when someone is at work you don’t disturb them.. if abhira was a doctor working in a busy hospital with people who are in life death situations…will vidya still be calling her and will she be answering her phone. Her phone needed to be off or on silent while she was with her client. And yes..meetings with all the designers, stylists etc..needed to be arranged after work. Podaars are super rich..so why isn’t there a wedding planner this time doing all the arrangements.. they are just writing backward nonsense now.. and those podaars are so regressive ..the families in the previous generations were more progressive than these idiots. I’m Feeling suffocated and irritated watching them 😂
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

oh no ..I wasn’t even suggesting they should make it the central theme.:I was just calling out the hypocrisy of these woke dialogues and then just reverting to their saas-Bahu themes ..why do they even make their FLs professionals ..just let them all be Gopi vahus..even Akshara Maheshwari was still fine ..they just got her settle into her domestic responsibilities and then got her to explore her creativity..which was fine really ..here they’re trying to ride on two boats and quite obviously, the show will only topple into the water like this ..the issues are not presented well and feels like they’re just doing lip service to make themselves look good ..that’s what I was calling out ..best these people stick to their saas bahu lanes if they can’t write quality drama using professional issues ..don’t think this PH is good at that and Anupamaa is a glaring example lol

yes the writing is really bad…because the issues they are showing are so stupid as there’s so many easy solutions. Abhir firstly needs to learn to switch off her phone when she’s with a client..this is basic professionalism ..as for advising the other client about the prenup. She Came on too hard..she needed to be more objective and calm and she would have still been able to advise her client to do the right thing..which she eventually did do in the end. Then podaars are just a big pain. Vidya is so stupid..nobody disturbs her during prayer time but she can dusturb people during work..like really ..even children nowadays know when parents are at work..you don’t call them unless it’s an emergency..as for the wedding functions..where’s the wedding planner..why aren’t meetings for wedding arrangements done after work..watching todays episode was really so irritating.,because podaars look like such a backward bunch of people..🙄

Originally posted by: Aadi04

What I got was Abhira is very poor in time management.. she has time to romance Armaan .. she can very well utilise the time to select maang tika , jewellery she was a wedding planner for some time

in the off court time she can go for lehanga fittings along with vidya . The court closes around 5 max .. she can take a auto back home and take vidya with her to the shops in the evening

she can also put the ubtan and everything in the night .. scrub it all over her body .. wait for 30 minutes .. finish her written work for the next day and take a bath and go to sleep

This same girl used to make breakfast for the entire family and go to the college and also do her internship . So I guess she is good at time management.

Am glad Armaan said everything what I want to say when watching Vidya overacting. She is fine when her son said he is busy with his work. But she have problem when Abhira said the same ? Entire family is lawyers and she doesn’t know one cannot receive the call when they are inside the court when hearing is going on. What’s the need to call 20 times ? Abhira Sai’s she will come back and call and she did. She would have discussed and selected if V lifts the call.
What’s this ajeeb Jabardasthi of uptan lagao? And then talking about skin colour and all? She said she will come back and apply it or I don’t even mind if she doesn’t want to apply. It’s her body her wish. Not everyone wants to take bridal packages.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 16 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Woke banna padta hai to attract audience. Ek baar set ho gaye toh andar ka kachra nikalte hai. Biggest example is world famous “maa”

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

my college friends marriage she wanted to do facial etc and her mom rejected saying go for uptan sandal pack or chandan stick gissa hua paste . But that girl didn't listen without telling them she did facial and came home. She was very pretty and full color too. Next day she got allergic rashes big red bubbles on face. Her mom did tandav and applied that ghareloo nuske which she suggested. But on shadi day black spots were on her face pavam we felt bad.

r u from Tamilnadu... Sorry for interrupting. ..

After reading some posts here I thought Abhria did something really stupid like during Ruhi’s udaofy case with drawing the case without informing the clients. But in the episode there’s nothing that bad.

Am glad they r addressing how the set of rules are different for a women, and how they r not showing her as some superwoman. She is struggling to balance her professional and personal life She just started her career , loan pressure , and then her responsibilities in marriage preparations. It’s not as easy as discussing about it .Vidya shouldn’t have called 20 times when she said she’s busy. She left Armaan immediately when he said he is busy. At least Armaan and Chachisa called out V’s hypocrisy. No one can disturb her Pooja but she will disturb Abhria’s work. Hypocrite !!They r all putting lot of efforts and Abhira knows and acknowledged that too. And that prenup case she shouldn’t have been so hard on that client though that woman was plain stupid, and I didn’t feel Abhira said anything wrong though ..but that’s how Abhira is ,she will never encourage anything wrong ,but she also said she accepted the case with her conditions. So she is learning to control her emotions and trying to balance her work.
Abhria didn’t tell Armaan about utpan ,even if she tells I don’t mind because it’s better to discuss with husband than bitching about In laws to some random ppl or SM showing how regressive and stupid they r and how great and mahaan she is. When the girl comes to a new house ,both rhe parties have to make adjustments, so it will be a strugglingn adjusting phase for both .so just in laws cannot be wrong all the time or DIL. But here KV, Phufa sometimes V are super stupid. They r putting too much pressure on Abhira.

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

After reading some posts here I thought Abhria did something really stupid like during Ruhi’s udaofy case with drawing the case without informing the clients. But in the episode there’s nothing that bad.

Am glad they r addressing how the set of rules are different for a women, and how they r not showing her as some superwoman. She is struggling to balance her professional and personal life She just started her career , loan pressure , and then her responsibilities in marriage preparations. It’s not as easy as discussing about it .Vidya shouldn’t have called 20 times when she said she’s busy. She left Armaan immediately when he said he is busy. At least Armaan and Chachisa called out V’s hypocrisy. No one can disturb her Pooja but she will disturb Abhria’s work. Hypocrite !!They r all putting lot of efforts and Abhira knows and acknowledged that too. And that prenup case she shouldn’t have been so hard on that client though that woman was plain stupid, and I didn’t feel Abhira said anything wrong though ..but that’s how Abhira is ,she will never encourage anything wrong ,but she also said she accepted the case with her conditions. So she is learning to control her emotions and trying to balance her work.
Abhria didn’t tell Armaan about utpan ,even if she tells I don’t mind because it’s better to discuss with husband than bitching about In laws to some random ppl or SM showing how regressive and stupid they r and how great and mahaan she is. When the girl comes to a new house ,both rhe parties have to make adjustments, so it will be a strugglingn adjusting phase for both .so just in laws cannot be wrong all the time or DIL. But here KV, Phufa sometimes V are super stupid. They r putting too much pressure on Abhira.

also, regarding her career..she’s only just started off so she’ll make minor mistakes…everyone does that.. but she’ll learn and improve like everyone does. But you know how it goes.. even a very small mistake of abhiras is like an opportunity to abuse her for the whole day…Anyway Abhira is a very loved heroine on Starplus. She gets so,much love that the little hate is completely irrelevant 😁

Originally posted by: Gooddays

r u from Tamilnadu... Sorry for interrupting. ..

no. I am from andhra. Oh with that pavam u thought. My friend hari is tamilian so I use her words 🤗
Edited by Mehersudha - 16 days ago