Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

@bold: Ar ab ko thoda alag treatment toh definitely milega he na! Woh ghar itna regressive hai ki kisi bahu/beti ne kabhi job nahi kiya hai so abhira ke liye koi immediately itna nahi badal sakta ki usko thik waise he treat kare jaise Armaan ko karte ho.

Abhira ko bhi yeh samajna hoga ki jaise uske liye career ke sath chota sa compromise bhi nahi ho paata waise he unn sab ladies ke liye bhi uska hard core working woman attitude jhelna asan nahi hoga so usko aisa portray nahi karna chahiye ki uske sath badi zaakti ho rahi hai kyunki dono parties ko acce se pata hai ki unki soch ka koi Mel nahi hai.

its told in simple words you are like our beti. But the thin line is always there to go to misunderstanding from both sides as the relationship is not linked through blood connect. How much ever grey siblings or family members are but they are of same blood. Any day they unite easily. It suited any families or siblings shown till 3 generations till now. The moment they ask sorry every thing gone with a hug and emotions.The one who comes from outside family is not related through blood.So it's only acceptance. When the person is expecting everyone to accept her side pov why not she think from their side. If vidya scolds abhira in future will she name call her as tumhari maa or ar ki maa or flipper maa. Same way dragon sa should be stopped. It's not right way to call elders in a house even though they are wrong or strict or whoever they are. And ar keeping mum is wrong. it goes in ulta to society as the teenagers get influenced more taking fl as idol.
Edited by Mehersudha - 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

So abhira took up the '"case" on the condition that girl should get compensation incase they separate?smiley37 this is the first time the client is drawing a contract as per the lawyers wish and not theirs. What if that girl is really a gold digger ?smiley39

Madhav nalla made an appearance today smiley39

so result of prenuptial went into paying remuneration . That's where ruhi got idea and pushed fufa sa with a coffee. He is another lomdi waiting for a chance to throw abhira out. Ruhi choked fufasa with coffee and agreement ๐Ÿคช
Edited by Mehersudha - 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

if abhira has family and the parents or grand parents siblings struggle together to arrange money meet the expectations of sasural running around for shopping with less time won't she feel the pain. Ayyo my parents and family are doing this much to me. Marriage is between two families along with two persons it's a team affort. I remember how my mom got sick till marriage done, my father praying all time that shadi should be done happily no fights no hurdles, siblings running around, my nani guiding us how to be prepare for vidayi. This is all emotional ride. And poddars are doing it for her. She is not realising it. Why should a boys buaa run for maang thika, why should boys mother care for her skin and glow , just because ar loves her they are doing it for her.

And Armaan should be the one who makes her realise about his family's efforts.

She herself wants to look the best and was so happy when everyone was praising her during Janmashtami so if somebody is putting efforts, making ubtan for her and applying like a mother she in my opinion shouldn't feel bad

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

career tracks can be side by side but not a main track. Numbers nahi aate jyada. And career track mein bhi family kalesh hona chahiye or else office toh sab roz jaate hai.

Numbers are important Warna Fictional character ke career ke liye real logo ke career khatam ho jayenge. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

oh no ..I wasnโ€™t even suggesting they should make it the central theme.:I was just calling out the hypocrisy of these woke dialogues and then just reverting to their saas-Bahu themes ..why do they even make their FLs professionals ..just let them all be Gopi vahus..even Akshara Maheshwari was still fine ..they just got her settle into her domestic responsibilities and then got her to explore her creativity..which was fine really ..here theyโ€™re trying to ride on two boats and quite obviously, the show will only topple into the water like this ..the issues are not presented well and feels like theyโ€™re just doing lip service to make themselves look good ..thatโ€™s what I was calling out ..best these people stick to their saas bahu lanes if they canโ€™t write quality drama using professional issues ..donโ€™t think this PH is good at that and Anupamaa is a glaring example lol
Edited by sharadrocks - 16 days ago

Originally posted by: viji2111

And Armaan should be the one who makes her realise about his family's efforts.

She herself wants to look the best and was so happy when everyone was praising her during Janmashtami so if somebody is putting efforts, making ubtan for her and applying like a mother she in my opinion shouldn't feel bad

the one who is raised alone takes time to enter into a big family. This they showed before their divorce. Now also she is struggling to mingle in that house as the greys are always there in. That's where she lost her rista last time. Teen tigada kaam bigada this deal is like vm rista set karo aur divorce sign karo types only.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

vaise bhi goenkas mein seh MG ne card dekh liya hai. he only pointed out error made by Ruhi.

But still the names are openly visible. In booklet types pf cards guests have to open the booklet but for their card guests will see the entire writing as soon as they open the envelop. I feel they will bring on the IR after the prenup drama. If the wedding is completed without the Goenkas noticing the names, it will be super absurd.
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

career tracks can be side by side but not a main track. Numbers nahi aate jyada. And career track mein bhi family kalesh hona chahiye or else office toh sab roz jaate hai.

Numbers are important Warna Fictional character ke career ke liye real logo ke career khatam ho jayenge. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

frankly they should show marriage or no marriage immediately by next week .. fed up of watching similar costumes n sherwani this career baby tracks can be used after marriage too

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

https://youtu.be/Q_eucaogLKw?si=xCwWqwcQvChiRZor naya drama jo paise dene aaye the unhe gyaan dekar bhaga diya now madam ke pass paise nahi hai dene ke liye smiley36

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Abhira you're crazy after the first 2 calls of Vidya bs you should've cut your phone off or put it on silent until you're done with your client. Then call vidya back it give your full attention about shaadi questions

I would have put it on silent since the beginning of the client meeting. No chance of anyone disturbing. All the jewellery shopping can be done during the evening. And for people like the Poddars where the jewellers come home it should be a easy 1/2 evening affair. Vidya was disturbing unnecessarily. It was not that Ab was refusing to take out time in the evening. She has made it clear that she has to work and cant take leave so if Moms behave like that of Vidya then they get same response as she received.

It was so nice of Ar to show mirror to Vidya and explain that work is work and no one appreciates disturbance when they are in the middle of it.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 16 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

for some reason i Don't see anything wrong with it. Many women go through painful waxing and shape their eye brow and go through all procedures of hair styling and all. They are doing it because society does it. Society has made women to abide by these norms where as men hardly do those things. Even they spend half of their salary on make up etc

Even abhira she has no money but still her styling or her make up is intact. Why Don't they show fl without make up ๐Ÿ˜„ even on day to day basis audience question makers if fl is not dressed well so even they have expectations from girl how she should be dressed or groomed so how dadisa or vidya is bad. Even they want ab to do something which audience wanted dkp to do. ๐Ÿ˜‚

If tomorrow ab comes without make up and looks bad on screen same audience will question dkp for not dressing up her well. May be we can all assume it's her wish to stay simple and accept her as is.

my college friends marriage she wanted to do facial etc and her mom rejected saying go for uptan sandal pack or chandan stick gissa hua paste . But that girl didn't listen without telling them she did facial and came home. She was very pretty and full color too. Next day she got allergic rashes big red bubbles on face. Her mom did tandav and applied that ghareloo nuske which she suggested. But on shadi day black spots were on her face pavam we felt bad.