Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

@bold: Ar ab ko thoda alag treatment toh definitely milega he na! Woh ghar itna regressive hai ki kisi bahu/beti ne kabhi job nahi kiya hai so abhira ke liye koi immediately itna nahi badal sakta ki usko thik waise he treat kare jaise Armaan ko karte ho.

Abhira ko bhi yeh samajna hoga ki jaise uske liye career ke sath chota sa compromise bhi nahi ho paata waise he unn sab ladies ke liye bhi uska hard core working woman attitude jhelna asan nahi hoga so usko aisa portray nahi karna chahiye ki uske sath badi zaakti ho rahi hai kyunki dono parties ko acce se pata hai ki unki soch ka koi Mel nahi hai.

Yeah.. Thats what the entire issue is. Poddars are so regressive and Ab needs to understand that. Like Manisha said today Abhira is the first one to do a job and rest of the changes wont happen overnight. Mein bas ye kah raha hoon ki discrimination to ho raha hain.

And I dont think Ab is trying to portray her as a victim. During today's convo with Ar also, she tried to understand Vidya's perspective that Vidya is equally pressurised by Dadisa..

Edited by Docworld - 16 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: viji2111

This was the first time I wanted Abhira to blurt out about ubtan to Armaan so that he could have told her that ubtan was for both of them for their wedding glow and nothing is regressive about it.

A girl needs to invest more time in her wedding shopping than the boy.For the first time I liked kajal 's dialogues today. They all are investing their time in the wedding and they expect same from the bride.

Vidhya needs to understand Abhira's work commitments and Abhira needs to understand that marriage is a one time affair. Woh kitni bhi badi badi baatein kar le but she herself wants to look best in her own wedding.

That’s true Abhira can take time out from work to arrange hockey matches for Aryan …but it’s her own marriage and since she took the responsibility of handling one function she should have taken a month off . Yes she has to pay loan and all that but she could have used the loan to pay the first installment.. and gotten some reprieve of one month .

After a year of the loan has not been repaid .. she can still shift the loan to another bank and pay off the balance . It happens once the wedding is over .. a lot of stress and balancing can be done ..

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: shalu1786

Kaveri doesn’t ask vidhya to apply uptan on abhira's face, it was vidhya's decision. If she asked to add something extra to the uptan it was because abhira is the bride. This type of things commonly happens in every household. Mostly mothers are the ones taking care this, if Ak was there she would have done it. Girls love to dress up and wants to be a centre of attraction on their own wedding. Even abhira's mother was not different. Not only in our country taking care of bride and groom happens everywhere.

The color discrimination only come into question when poddars or others constantly point out abhira's color. There was not a single scene till now. Kaveri, Sanjay, ruhi are always against abhira, but in none of the scenes they said you are brownie, or you are not light colored so you are bad.

for some reason i Don't see anything wrong with it. Many women go through painful waxing and shape their eye brow and go through all procedures of hair styling and all. They are doing it because society does it. Society has made women to abide by these norms where as men hardly do those things. Even they spend half of their salary on make up etc

Even abhira she has no money but still her styling or her make up is intact. Why Don't they show fl without make up 😄 even on day to day basis audience question makers if fl is not dressed well so even they have expectations from girl how she should be dressed or groomed so how dadisa or vidya is bad. Even they want ab to do something which audience wanted dkp to do. 😂

If tomorrow ab comes without make up and looks bad on screen same audience will question dkp for not dressing up her well. May be we can all assume it's her wish to stay simple and accept her as is.

Edited by firewings_diya - 16 days ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I am a consumer of Suits..and if DKP can serve even 1/10th of what they did in terms of cases, I’d be happy to eat my hat ..my simple point is don’t use the career argument purely for Saas-Bahu drama ..if you have the guts to talk of career, have the guts to show it the way it should be shown as well !

When we set the standards ,we don't go for impossible ones smiley36 Suits ?smiley36

I wonder they never heard the term "self employed " for women. I mean there r soo many women who look after home grown businesses & are very successful at it ..ofc girls are now employed in every sector & are doing really well for themselves but ye sab dkp ke liye nai hai...

My ques is , if arman is so concerned for abhiras career , where did the ques of baby came from ? Calling a woman's profession as hobby in itself is discriminating . Woh time kab ka chala gaya , 90s mei tha .

Originally posted by: shalu1786

Kaveri doesn’t ask vidhya to apply uptan on abhira's face, it was vidhya's decision. If she asked to add something extra to the uptan it was because abhira is the bride. This type of things commonly happens in every household. Mostly mothers are the ones taking care this, if Ak was there she would have done it. Girls love to dress up and wants to be a centre of attraction on their own wedding. Even abhira's mother was not different. Not only in our country taking care of bride and groom happens everywhere.

The color discrimination only come into question when poddars or others constantly point out abhira's color. There was not a single scene till now. Kaveri, Sanjay, ruhi are always against abhira, but in none of the scenes they said you are brownie, or you are not light colored so you are bad.

its simple care from poddars side for the bride as she has none. Why should they do all that as she is not their daughter. Because they took her as family though problems are there.Did your or my mil tell us apply uptan Or do face packs any day before shadi. My mil always praises her beti as if she came from heaven and for their sons they got a gutter faces🤣. Beauty lies in eyes of the beholder so ignorance is bliss. Why dadi Or vidya remove nazar of abhira Or praise achi lag rahi ho when she is decked well if they have to discriminate her.
Ria23 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

@bold: Ar ab ko thoda alag treatment toh definitely milega he na! Woh ghar itna regressive hai ki kisi bahu/beti ne kabhi job nahi kiya hai so abhira ke liye koi immediately itna nahi badal sakta ki usko thik waise he treat kare jaise Armaan ko karte ho.

Abhira ko bhi yeh samajna hoga ki jaise uske liye career ke sath chota sa compromise bhi nahi ho paata waise he unn sab ladies ke liye bhi uska hard core working woman attitude jhelna asan nahi hoga so usko aisa portray nahi karna chahiye ki uske sath badi zaakti ho rahi hai kyunki dono parties ko acce se pata hai ki unki soch ka koi Mel nahi hai.

I disagree with this. This is the thing we need to change. podhars “ abhira ka attitude nahi jhel rahe”. They are still stuck in regressive era ki ladki bas ek ghar ke kaam karti rahe and thats her whole life. That she has no life other than serving them. They need to change. We need to stop giving these types of families/women who demean career oriented women any kind of leverage ki unka nature hi aisa hai or this is normal. Its not.
Aap toh kuch karna nahi but durson ki life mein taand adhani.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I am happy that you are doing well in life ❤️

Originally posted by: viji2111

This was the first time I wanted Abhira to blurt out about ubtan to Armaan so that he could have told her that ubtan was for both of them for their wedding glow and nothing is regressive about it.

A girl needs to invest more time in her wedding shopping than the boy.For the first time I liked kajal 's dialogues today. They all are investing their time in the wedding and they expect same from the bride.

Vidhya needs to understand Abhira's work commitments and Abhira needs to understand that marriage is a one time affair. Woh kitni bhi badi badi baatein kar le but she herself wants to look best in her own wedding.

if abhira has family and the parents or grand parents siblings struggle together to arrange money meet the expectations of sasural running around for shopping with less time won't she feel the pain. Ayyo my parents and family are doing this much to me. Marriage is between two families along with two persons it's a team affort. I remember how my mom got sick till marriage done, my father praying all time that shadi should be done happily no fights no hurdles, siblings running around, my nani guiding us how to be prepare for vidayi. This is all emotional ride. And poddars are doing it for her. She is not realising it. Why should a boys buaa run for maang thika, why should boys mother care for her skin and glow , just because ar loves her they are doing it for her.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

But this so called ‘villain’ is plain pathetic. A disgrace on villainhood. Circus ki joker bhi isse accha villain ban sakta hai smiley8

Haa yaar. Iske plans Kitne nalle hai smiley8

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I dare you to make this show about Abhira’s career, DKP…double dare …you have no concept of women’s empowerment nor are you interested ..

career tracks can be side by side but not a main track. Numbers nahi aate jyada. And career track mein bhi family kalesh hona chahiye or else office toh sab roz jaate hai.
Numbers are important Warna Fictional character ke career ke liye real logo ke career khatam ho jayenge. 😅😅😅😂😂