Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 29 days ago

galiya kam pad rahi hai dictionary me !!

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Ok girls, as of now we accept Janak is pregnant. Can we at least get the details of the deed if not the visuals ๐Ÿ˜›. We deserve at least this much. Can makers help us to solve this puzzle.

vira76 thumbnail

are haan ... aankhe hopefully ani par jaye!! aur zuban arshi didi ki mile!! kyuki ye dono to gunge hai!! mute !!

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Congratulations girls๐Ÿฅณ hum maasi ya bua ban ne wale haismiley37๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ‘ถ

vira76 thumbnail

Are Adi to green flag factory ka president ban gaya!

Originally posted by: samarp2

Adi turned out to be a decent guy smiley9 & Ani a playboy ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Goddyji what amuses me more that how did the baby survive after all these intense dance performances J did, she also got drugged and reached hospital๐Ÿ˜ฎ

jhanak is superwomansmiley36

5 words 5

Pearl_219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

This is family drama as makers said ab to child bhi aa gaya.raunak love story just forget

wohi sab repetitive smiley22

5 words 5

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

Are jo bhi pregnancy ki baat kar rahe the... take the crown ladies!

I remember Pari and Priya! Ab aap hi bata do hamari kismat me aage kya likha hai?

a crown is sitting on a piece of paper

Vira producer ne pehle hi kaha tha family show every character is important.this is not love story

Pearl_219 thumbnail

Hum to bipasha ke news k wait mein tha, yahan kuch aur he ho gyasmiley36

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

Anirudh remembered the Srinagar night. Makers tactfully kept it low key to keep the suspence intact. If we rewatch the episode where Runak had conversation before Anishit's mehendi, there's a monologue of Anirudh..he said, tum he kya lagta hai mera tumhe gale lagana, wo baatein, humara kareeb ana ye sab sirf isliye kyunki mujhe bhkhar tha..he also asked her when he is ill she barsaoing taras and daya on him but once he recovers she behaves differently..so he remembers..

I think he will accept the child after some drama in BH..but MU between Runak will not subside..both of them will now project that they are staying together for the child..Jhanakay ask for divorce in order to legitimize the child..Anirudh will misunderstand her that she doesn't want to stay with him.he will agree..but there will six month waiting period for divorce to take place...in this periodactions will speak louder and Runak will realise true feelings for the each other..

I am just trying to find positivity from this disastrous track ๐Ÿคž

Agreed, jhanak already knew that she loved him deeply but the home wrecking tag stopped her to express it. Now she is free of that burden as she gave up ANI. ANI also realized somewhat that he could not complete marriage with Arshi bcoz he is stuck at his first marriage. This whole twist is keep their first marriage intact and even both leads donโ€™t want it itโ€™s their destiny that will always tie them to eo. But the realisation is always in monologues it never comes out. Once jhanak becomes a big star then things might change and she get the confidence to own up her feelings. But I am not expecting that bcoz makers focus is to show leads separation and at the same time that they can not unties eo . Withe the annulment cancelled Arshi now can not stay in BH till divorce is done . On birthday night also Arshi was adamant on Not losing ANI so I guess this time also she wonโ€™t leave ANI. Baccha to hoga nahi vaise bhi otherwise how they will show jhanak dancing career . So this is just to make annulment cancelled
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tellyme

very sad that they let Jhanak bow down again. Just because she is a female she has to come to Anirudh to ask her rights? Don't know what is the mindset of this lady Leena.

If Anirudh declines, Jhanak should either claim for DNA or should simply not let him in her like ever. What will I do with the Runak where a man will not respect the woman. For once I want Anirudh to be possessive and protective of his wife and child. Think of them above himself. Or else what will be left.

I am so concerned now

What a rubbish twist she got in.Now Aditya is in picture showed them close and so mostly Anirudh will not trust her.. Such a horrible story track.

Dont know what is Leena idea of both men and women...

Why dont they just shut down this show ?

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 29 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am desperately hoping makers receive major backlash for introducing this track before Monday and decide to abort the track completely..just project it as audition of Jhanak while she imagines the BH setup ๐Ÿคž

Also, if Adi is increasingly shown positive, there's a possibility he will marry Jhanak and give his name to the child..by the time Anirudh realises his mistake, it will be too late..just the usual Ekta Kapoor twist..