Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Anju dear new thread request! The nightmare has begun!!

We need to wait four more days to the actual bomb to blast.

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I donโ€™t understand girls, how come they both are reminiscing the night if they shared such intimate moments. If it is another show they would have showed 1000 times by now ๐Ÿ˜‚. They both got carried by the flow and didnโ€™t take it seriously or what?

Goddyji what amuses me more that how did the baby survive after all these intense dance performances J did, she also got drugged and reached hospital๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

There is no need of any astrologer, aap sab ho nasmiley36

This is family drama as makers said ab to child bhi aa gaya.raunak love story just forget

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Goddyji what amuses me more that how did the baby survive after all these intense dance performances J did, she also got drugged and reached hospital๐Ÿ˜ฎ

That is a million dollar question.

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Logic in this serial โ˜บ๏ธ forget this . makers ne meherbani kar di after one month showing she is pregnant ager Inka bas chalta to arshi ki marriage main hi pregnancy information dete

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ok girls, as of now we accept Janak is pregnant. Can we at least get the details of the deed if not the visuals ๐Ÿ˜›. We deserve at least this much. Can makers help us to solve this puzzle.

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

As any Indian parent, during our growing up years , used to predict , for their child - "Koi future nehi hai tera, bhabishya andkhar hai"smiley36smiley44

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I need to seek an astrologer to see the bhavishya of Runak fans ๐Ÿ˜‚

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

And she was majorly on a bhookh hartal , over a long stretch of time !

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Are jo bhi pregnancy ki baat kar rahe the... take the crown ladies!

I remember Pari and Priya! Ab aap hi bata do hamari kismat me aage kya likha hai?

a crown is sitting on a piece of paper

Edited by vira76 - 29 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Anirudh remembered the Srinagar night. Makers tactfully kept it low key to keep the suspence intact. If we rewatch the episode where Runak had conversation before Anishit's mehendi, there's a monologue of Anirudh..he said, tum he kya lagta hai mera tumhe gale lagana, wo baatein, humara kareeb ana ye sab sirf isliye kyunki mujhe bhkhar tha..he also asked her when he is ill she barsaoing taras and daya on him but once he recovers she behaves differently..so he remembers..

I think he will accept the child after some drama in BH..but MU between Runak will not subside..both of them will now project that they are staying together for the child..Jhanakay ask for divorce in order to legitimize the child..Anirudh will misunderstand her that she doesn't want to stay with him.he will agree..but there will six month waiting period for divorce to take place...in this periodactions will speak louder and Runak will realise true feelings for the each other..

I am just trying to find positivity from this disastrous track ๐Ÿคž