Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Miscarriage??

Even if Ani refuses to accept baby am OK but...

But this time If they show he is saying that if this baby is mine I will take the responsibility..than it's better they should end Ani's character

If J is to be a celebrity, where will a child fit in? She may lose it based on some Adi interaction or by going against Ani and that may trigger separation. This is ITV std formula.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

If J is to be a celebrity, where will a child fit in? She may lose it based on some Adi interaction or by going against Ani and that may trigger separation. This is ITV std formula.

Shrishti and Bipasha will do something..our girl has the record to have food without knowing their true intentions.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyotix

I miss you guys so much, so sorry so busy at work n family commitments. Hug everyone.

Is there any hope for Runak?

smiley31dear. Same with me, due to personal, office and home commitments I am only able to catch up here and there.
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa Shweta we deserve it smiley37smiley37smiley27 from start we r together in this smiley37smiley37

Humne kya soch aur kya milasmiley37smiley37

Yeh bhagwan ji itna speed bhi hume nahi chahiye!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

& they got it here ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ.. he doesnโ€™t rem the night.. but he remembers the hug & the moments they shared ๐Ÿค”

Ashu what do you think..wll he accepts the baby??

PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Atleast Arshi know about Ani feelings towards jhanak. She don't want to give up Ani because of jhanak .

Is this dream or reality? Someone here mentioned that she is visualizing the script.

I dont think so - in script she was begging Ani not to go. Her attitude in the promo is not one of begging. She is upset.

Also this was coming. Even in Ani Arshi wedding they showed her fainting a few times.

the makers are sequencing it intentionally. this is not a show where they change the story, maybe they will drag tracks but they keep to the story. Thats how the foreshadowing is all working and manifesting.

Ani Arshi marriage needs a strong reason to break, Ani will never do it, J will never do it.

So either Arshi gives up or a outside force does something like this.

My feeling was always either Arshi will get out because she finds out abt her mother or annulment cancelled. Anullment can only be cancelled bcos of consumation.

Im glad in a way, Runak first wedding cannot be annulled legally.

PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Shrishti and Bipasha will do something..our girl has the record to have food without knowing their true intentions.

Gosh...thats true...dont burst my happy bubble now. I'm trying to think up good scenarios so I can sleep.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

Jhanak also would not want the child to be born bcoz it was not out of love according to her . It was just happened in fever. She would never want to give a life and fate to a child which she already has experienced. She only want that it was conceived in a legal marriage . I guess now annulment will be cancelled and jhanak would demand divorce now. ANI will accept the kid and Arshi will go bombastic now on him. Now ANI again want to use his right over jhanak. Ani and Arshi canโ€™t have any future after this. I guess this track is just to make the annulment cancel and stop anishi shit. The story will runsame as before .
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tellyme

smiley31dear. Same with me, due to personal, office and home commitments I am only able to catch up here and there.

Me too me too lol. Add me.

tellyme thumbnail
very sad that they let Jhanak bow down again. Just because she is a female she has to come to Anirudh to ask her rights? Don't know what is the mindset of this lady Leena.

If Anirudh declines, Jhanak should either claim for DNA or should simply not let him in her like ever. What will I do with the Runak where a man will not respect the woman. For once I want Anirudh to be possessive and protective of his wife and child. Think of them above himself. Or else what will be left.

I am so concerned now