Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Congratulations girls๐Ÿฅณ hum maasi ya bua ban ne wale haismiley37๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ‘ถ

Should we distribution sweets... ?? Am not yet digested the news.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I like crime thriller and cop movies.

same ditto smiley20smiley20 me & my daughter r fan of such movies .. we both may see back to back such movies smiley36 be it Tamil or telugu or any other language.. subtitles r must for us smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Yes ashu...They gave somany hints ..Kareem aana..that night is mine, I will keep those memories with me.

I told you many times they leave it as open end..

& they got it here ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ.. he doesnโ€™t rem the night.. but he remembers the hug & the moments they shared ๐Ÿค”
samarp2 thumbnail
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

Could not sleep guys! Its midnight here and my brain is buzzing.

I just saw the episode. The winds are changing direction in BH, J is starting to get comfortable with Adi. I feel things may go better than expected.

J will def not beg Ani for acceptance. She will only want acceptance that her child was conceived in a legit relationship. At the most she will ask for annulment to be cancelled, and go for a divorce instead.

Ani can either finally go against his family - and shout "J is my wife' from the rooftops and disown Arshi that could make her the vamp OR he can be a wimp and either refuse to believe J. This is unlikely because at this stage I dont think J really cares about whether Ani will make her his wife; because she does not believe he loves her. His mu and failure to stand up for her will not make her want him as her husband; only for child - a father.

Also in today's episode they started showing Adi teasing J and she responding in a lighter spirit. Her acha aadmi is here. Adi is not going anywhere now. I think most likely this will go the route of Ani trying to force his authority; to get her to stay with him, while J and he carry on with their MU's, and evil Basu's push for a divorce.

Now J has the opportunity to give Choton a job and also contribute to Lalon Apu staying in BH.

I think finally the tide is changing. Today Dadubhai finally spoke up. Leave - no one will stop you.

If you see there is a pattern. Finally J is giving back to Shristi and Arshi and Ani. Appu is getting her husband; Appu's dad is making a decision against the family; Lal and Bipasha put in place. Tanuja also has been told she can leave if she wants - no one will beg her to stay. Choton got validated and compared with Lal. Lalon is accepted. With Runak back in BH - all things are looking up. I feel BB track will also open.

Our leads wont be together romantically; but I think overall situation in BH is changing. Is this too much positivity to expect from Leena?

I want to hear Ani - keep saying "J is my wife" to anyone who will listen.

I really liked your interpretation. If things go this way, it's exudes positivity..Jhanak actually should ask for divorce and Anirudh should deny giving divorce..In this way Anirudh's character can be redeemed..but I am unable to keep any positivity alive within myself given the makers' Obsession with toxicity..I will not be watching the show for 2-3 weeks.. I will start watching if any positive outcome arises after this track..it is detrimental to my mental health at this point.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

Adi turned out to be a decent guy smiley9 & Ani a playboy ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

The good part is they made J openly say - it was Ani who was running after her and not the other way round. So that is already established.

The bad part is whatever BH said about Runak is true; but again even then J gave up for Arshi; so J is redeeemed. They offered Ani at the altar to save J.

The writers are good. They are sequentially addressing everything. Other than toxicity - they have some real spark and talent. They are keeping the audience perpetually on edge. Its not a small feat...poor us though

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Somehow this twist is good. Will now Arshi will own some self respect and walk out . I saw Arshi and bips faces after the jhanak sixer. Arshi has tears flowing in her eyes . Bips Mouth open. Now they canโ€™t say that ANI never has any attraction towards jhanak openly. ANI is drown in guilt at the end of precap that bcoz of him jhanak has to face same thing as her mother .

Atleast Arshi know about Ani feelings towards jhanak. She don't want to give up Ani because of jhanak .

Is this dream or reality? Someone here mentioned that she is visualizing the script.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

Could not sleep guys! Its midnight here and my brain is buzzing.

I just saw the episode. The winds are changing direction in BH, J is starting to get comfortable with Adi. I feel things may go better than expected.

J will def not beg Ani for acceptance. She will only want acceptance that her child was conceived in a legit relationship. At the most she will ask for annulment to be cancelled, and go for a divorce instead.

Ani can either finally go against his family - and shout "J is my wife' from the rooftops and disown Arshi that could make her the vamp OR he can be a wimp and either refuse to believe J. This is unlikely because at this stage I dont think J really cares about whether Ani will make her his wife; because she does not believe he loves her. His mu and failure to stand up for her will not make her want him as her husband; only for child - a father.

Also in today's episode they started showing Adi teasing J and she responding in a lighter spirit. Her acha aadmi is here. Adi is not going anywhere now. I think most likely this will go the route of Ani trying to force his authority; to get her to stay with him, while J and he carry on with their MU's, and evil Basu's push for a divorce.

Now J has the opportunity to give Choton a job and also contribute to Lalon Apu staying in BH.

I think finally the tide is changing. Today Dadubhai finally spoke up. Leave - no one will stop you.

If you see there is a pattern. Finally J is giving back to Shristi and Arshi and Ani. Appu is getting her husband; Appu's dad is making a decision against the family; Lal and Bipasha put in place. Tanuja also has been told she can leave if she wants - no one will beg her to stay. Choton got validated and compared with Lal. Lalon is accepted. With Runak back in BH - all things are looking up. I feel BB track will also open.

Our leads wont be together romantically; but I think overall situation in BH is changing. Is this too much positivity to expect from Leena?

I want to hear Ani - keep saying "J is my wife" to anyone who will listen. Will it happen?

The fact that this is happening now, means another miscarriage MU is coming, but we will get some good Runak scenes in Appu's wedding I think

Miscarriage??

Even if Ani refuses to accept baby am OK but...

But this time If they show he is saying that if this baby is mine I will take the responsibility..than it's better they should end Ani's character

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

I really liked your interpretation. If things go this way, it's exudes positivity..Jhanak actually should ask for divorce and Anirudh should deny giving divorce..In this way Anirudh's character can be redeemed..but I am unable to keep any positivity alive within myself given the makers' Obsession with toxicity..I will not be watching the show for 2-3 weeks.. I will start watching if any positive outcome arises after this track..it is detrimental to my mental health at this point.

This time Ani will want to accept the relationship and J may not want a permanent relationship.

IfAdi is in the picture Runak is not happening, and they still need a reason to make Arshi fully amoish. Now they are clearly putting all blame on /shristi only - because Arshi is blindly lsitening to her. Today Arshi beleived J was drunk bcos Shristi said so and she was shocked to hear her mom was responsible for Urvasi's death. They will whitewash Arshi and then make her a vamp - based on Ani's dumping of her.

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Congratulations girls๐Ÿฅณ hum maasi ya bua ban ne wale haismiley37๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ‘ถ

Bua toh Ani ke dragon sisters banesmiley37smiley37

Edited by EmeraldStar - 29 days ago