Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Why these two are mutually exclusive ??? ๐Ÿ˜‚

yesterday he was not there she was there .. today she is not here .. dadu bhai is there
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

thatโ€™s y she said.. that night it is mine only

They made Ani a playboy from a love sick puppy!! Here we were thinking aadi to be off๐Ÿ˜œ

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I saw Allu Arjun Arya movie so many times .. later later I didnโ€™t like his movies much., I found him doing over acting a lot smiley36,.

My daughter & my husband r fan of Ravi Teja in telugu movies ., both will watch without getting up smiley36 till end.. I watch all action movies so I am fine with anything

Ohh we here donโ€™t have those cartoons smiley36 I used to watch cartoon with my daughter when she was small .. now we watch cooking show together smiley37

I like crime thriller and cop movies.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes today all the words have been stolen by dadu ! We thought Our Ani would be the badass but looks like our dadu Amitabh Bose is the male lead of this show in true sense๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ

But what I donโ€™t understand is if the makers have to give all the power to the side castโ€ฆ unke saath hi serial banateโ€ฆML FL ki kya zaroorat hain!!

They have not lingered on the couple after the fire incident.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

thatโ€™s y she said.. that night it is mine only

Yes ashu...They gave somany hints ..Kareem aana..that night is mine, I will keep those memories with me.

I told you many times they leave it as open end..

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Could not sleep guys! Its midnight here and my brain is buzzing.

I just saw the episode. The winds are changing direction in BH, J is starting to get comfortable with Adi. I feel things may go better than expected.

J will def not beg Ani for acceptance. She will only want acceptance that her child was conceived in a legit relationship. At the most she will ask for annulment to be cancelled, and go for a divorce instead.

Ani can either finally go against his family - and shout "J is my wife' from the rooftops and disown Arshi that could make her the vamp OR he can be a wimp and either refuse to believe J. This is unlikely because at this stage I dont think J really cares about whether Ani will make her his wife; because she does not believe he loves her. His mu and failure to stand up for her will not make her want him as her husband; only for child - a father.

Also in today's episode they started showing Adi teasing J and she responding in a lighter spirit. Her acha aadmi is here. Adi is not going anywhere now. I think most likely this will go the route of Ani trying to force his authority; to get her to stay with him, while J and he carry on with their MU's, and evil Basu's push for a divorce.

Now J has the opportunity to give Choton a job and also contribute to Lalon Apu staying in BH.

I think finally the tide is changing. Today Dadubhai finally spoke up. Leave - no one will stop you.

If you see there is a pattern. Finally J is giving back to Shristi and Arshi and Ani. Appu is getting her husband; Appu's dad is making a decision against the family; Lal and Bipasha put in place. Tanuja also has been told she can leave if she wants - no one will beg her to stay. Choton got validated and compared with Lal. Lalon is accepted. With Runak back in BH - all things are looking up. I feel BB track will also open.

Our leads wont be together romantically; but I think overall situation in BH is changing. Is this too much positivity to expect from Leena?

I want to hear Ani - keep saying "J is my wife" to anyone who will listen. Will it happen?

The fact that this is happening now, means another miscarriage MU is coming, but we will get some good Runak scenes in Appu's wedding I think

Edited by PPak - 29 days ago
Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations girls๐Ÿฅณ hum maasi ya bua ban ne wale haismiley37๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ‘ถ

samarp2 thumbnail

Everyone saying now annulment will be cancelled asmiley37 as per that they have consummated smiley36 Their marriage with their own wish smiley36smiley36.. so automatically they r husband & wife ( Ani will be happy for this part smiley36)

Now what will the over smart lawyer will say ? .. I think only Bado maa & Chooton may believe in Jhanak smiley36 .. hope with this track Appu marriage wonโ€™t be pushed smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Congratulations girls๐Ÿฅณ hum maasi ya bua ban ne wale haismiley37๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ‘ถ

Yaa Shweta we deserve it smiley37smiley37smiley27 from start we r together in this smiley37smiley37
samarp2 thumbnail

They made Ani a playboy from a love sick puppy!! Here we were thinking aadi to be off๐Ÿ˜œ

Adi turned out to be a decent guy smiley9 & Ani a playboy ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚