Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

So pregnant bhi dream mein hogasmiley36

No difference in their talk with or without marriedsmiley36

#powercouple

Somehow this twist is good. Will now Arshi will own some self respect and walk out . I saw Arshi and bips faces after the jhanak sixer. Arshi has tears flowing in her eyes . Bips Mouth open. Now they canโ€™t say that ANI never has any attraction towards jhanak openly. ANI is drown in guilt at the end of precap that bcoz of him jhanak has to face same thing as her mother .
Edited by shanakanj - 29 days ago
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: samarp2

pushing Bips & Laal smiley37smiley37in race smiley37

Let them race.. life mein kuch toh productivity kaam karlosmiley37

I want to see Bipasha expression when jhanak rani announce her pregnancysmiley37smiley37

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Yes today all the words have been stolen by dadu ! We thought Our Ani would be the badass but looks like our dadu Amitabh Bose is the male lead of this show in true sense๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ

Vidya whenever Dadu bhai opens his mouth...

He rocks and rest all shock

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I want to see Bipasha expression when jhanak rani announce her pregnancysmiley37smiley37

She will makes a face that she is eating paan masala and ready to spit..

Edited by MMR2810 - 29 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Me and my son watch Motupatlu, Grizzy and Lemmings and Masha and the bear together..

My daughter is a great fan of Allu Arjun.

So she watches his movies repeatedly...me and my son don't Ike Allu Arjun.

I saw Allu Arjun Arya movie so many times .. later later I didnโ€™t like his movies much., I found him doing over acting a lot smiley36,.

My daughter & my husband r fan of Ravi Teja in telugu movies ., both will watch without getting up smiley36 till end.. I watch all action movies so I am fine with anything

Ohh we here donโ€™t have those cartoons smiley36 I used to watch cartoon with my daughter when she was small .. now we watch cooking show together smiley37

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

No Vidya, he said that..because of his father's partner they lost all their properties..I don't think he is lying.

No not that part, he said his father is dead.. I donโ€™t think so.. he said it because he didnโ€™t want to maintain ties with him perhaps

samarp2 thumbnail

in promo we can see smiley37 but we need more smiley37
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

In option 2 there will be no future of runak and no coming back of leads together. I donโ€™t think the focus of the show is solo journey of jhanak. ANI will always be an important part of her life so for that he needs to accept the kid. The main theme of show is leads despite being separated can not move on from eo. So they will project that they will stay together for the child but never express their feelings. ANI now will be running here and there for jhanak as jimmedari lies with jhanak. She will push him towards Arshi and then pda loaded and miscarriage will happen. Then she will leave as no love between them.

I would like to believe your interpretation. But I believe the makers only thrive on filthy. Why this faltu pregnant track???after showing so much naach gaana..no logic..she could have come for Apudi's wedding and Runak could rekindle their feelings..but nahi..

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

he gave good reply to the evil people.. his wife also should have been there then it would be good to watch Arundhatiโ€™s face smiley37smiley37

Why these two are mutually exclusive ??? ๐Ÿ˜‚

samarp2 thumbnail

They followed 80's movie trick.

Hug and boom.

thatโ€™s y she said.. that night it is mine only